Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep... at the least she’s used the white border to cover up her body but i also think she’s dragged her stomach in. So much for body positivity eh🤷🏻‍♀️
It deeply saddens me that she edited it tbh, I know she doesn’t like her body but it’s a realistic representation of postpartum, and her completely flatting her belly out makes no sense especially when it’s not fat and highly likely to be her uterus, I have a little bulge on my lower belly bc of my uterus! It’s completely normal. I know a lot of teenage girls edit their pics and it’s so sad to see how this has become the norm to fit into beauty standards, Mia is not fat or ugly and her editing these pics are just proves that yet again she’s a liar. ☹

Reactions: 17
It deeply saddens me that she edited it tbh, I know she doesn’t like her body but it’s a realistic representation of postpartum, and her completely flatting her belly out makes no sense especially when it’s not fat and highly likely to be her uterus, I have a little bulge on my lower belly bc of my uterus! It’s completely normal. I know a lot of teenage girls edit their pics and it’s so sad to see how this has become the norm to fit into beauty standards, Mia is not fat or ugly and her editing these pics are just proves that yet again she’s a liar. ☹
I mean (sorry I feel like I'm defending Mia a lot on this thread, not actually sure why or how this happened!) but I don't know if I'd call an 18 year old who Facetunes her body a liar necessarily - at least for that reason alone. It's really bleeping difficult to not edit your photos in this day and age, especially when you're a little bigger than very thin Instagram models and you've had a baby.

It's depressing as it shows the height of her insecurity, but I'm not sure I'd consider editing a character flaw alone.

Reactions: 13
I mean (sorry I feel like I'm defending Mia a lot on this thread, not actually sure why or how this happened!) but I don't know if I'd call an 18 year old who Facetunes her body a liar necessarily - at least for that reason alone. It's really bleeping difficult to not edit your photos in this day and age, especially when you're a little bigger than very thin Instagram models and you've had a baby.

It's depressing as it shows the height of her insecurity, but I'm not sure I'd consider editing a character flaw alone.
Completely agree! It’s certainly not a character flaw to feel a bit unsure about yourself.

And I definitely think if someone is feeling bad enough about themselves that they feel the needs to edit their photo, the last thing they need is other women dragging them down further.
Whatever happened to women supporting each other.

She didn’t need to edit the photo, and I’m so sad she felt the need to. I think she looks great in the unedited photo. I had a baby a few weeks before her and wish I had bounced back so well.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Completely agree! It’s certainly not a character flaw to feel a bit unsure about yourself.

And I definitely think if someone is feeling bad enough about themselves that they feel the needs to edit their photo, the last thing they need is other women dragging them down further.

She didn’t need to edit the photo, and I’m so sad she felt the need to. I think she looks great in the unedited photo. I had a baby a few weeks before her and wish I had bounced back so well.
I mean I've got no baby as a justification for my tummy, and she still looks better than me in her undies tbh 😂
I think she's got some bigger flaws, but I also think some of the threads on here (not necessarily this one just some I've seen!) do turn into bashing people for what they look like which I don't really agree with. Like 99% of the time, I'm an absolute munter so I can't blame her for that 😂 I think she looks nice either way, and I wish she had more self confidence to feel like she didn't have to edit her pics to look good.

Reactions: 7
I’ve watched Mia for a fair bit now before Mabel was born and was so excited for her to give birth as I was due just after her, I ended up having baby early which makes her maybe 3 weeks older than Mabel.
I’m 22 so not the most old and wise mum but I do work in childcare which I love of course!
I’ve recently returned to work 3 full days a week which I can’t even begin to say how stressful that is BUT I will always put my daughter first! I rarely find time to eat myself because I’m too worried about her having a good meal, I’ll be up late trying to cram a shower in because I’ve made sure to give my daughter a bath, granted my house can get messy but I don’t think there’s such thing as a well stimulated child and a clean house. And I know I work in childcare which in a sense gives me a better idea of what she should be doing and what I can do, but I think Mia’s proved on multiple occasions that Mabel is second to many other priorities in her life. It’s really sad because I see so much life and happiness in my daughter that I just don’t see in Mabel.

Reactions: 10

I’m not trying to bash her or bring her down in anyway, I’m sorry if anyone felt like I was doing that because that wasn’t my aim 🙁 I agree she doesn’t need to edit her pics, I guess my point was that she posted the same pic on her insta talking about body positivity and her postpartum body and then edited the pic for a thumbnail so she just isn’t being truthful. Again I’m sorry if I caused offence that wasn’t the purpose of my post.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I agree with you on this. It is hypocritical in the context when she’s talking about her PP body while being a bit deceptive in the thumbnail... but she’s so young! It doesn’t feel right to me to expect such high standards of her when it comes to this because it’s definitely something I need to work on myself at 6 years older than her. And to be honest on the whole I feel like Mia doesn’t even edit her photos that much! And she did already post those same photos unedited on insta and within that video.

It does show she’s in way over her head trying to position herself as a role model for other girls, when she’s just not reached that kind of maturity level yet. I don’t see it as lying to her audience, more like she’s being dishonest with herself. It’d be so much more authentic if she sat down and gave a genuine opinion for once. Like “yeah, I try to be happy with my body but I definitely still feel pressure to have a flat stomach even though I pretend otherwise sometimes”. But I don’t think she has the confidence to be that honest online so the cycle continues 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Idk how to reply to specific posts and I don’t mean to nitpick but it’s actually not your uterus, your uterus is tucked away inside your pelvis and is protected by the fat 😊

Reactions: 4
Idk how to reply to specific posts and I don’t mean to nitpick but it’s actually not your uterus, your uterus is tucked away inside your pelvis and is protected by the fat 😊
Fack! Guess I have no excuse 😂

(oh and if you're on a laptop, there's a little "Quote" button next to the "Like" button on the bottom right of people's posts, which lets you quote what you want to respond to!) x

Reactions: 3
Fun fact said button also exists in the same place on a device.

Reactions: 2
Wow she really has the audacity to lie right to us whilst mabel is sat right there with the straightest brown hair 🤣 my daughter looks like a blonde Annie. What’s this obsession with a certain hair aesthetic that her daughter clearly doesn’t have!!

She’d literally argue that the sky is green if she could

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow she really has the audacity to lie right to us whilst mabel is sat right there with the straightest brown hair 🤣 my daughter looks like a blonde Annie. What’s this obsession with a certain hair aesthetic that her daughter clearly doesn’t have!!

She’d literally argue that the sky is green if she could
Maybe if everyone agrees Mabel is blonde Mia will say it’s because Draco Malfoy is her dad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mabel is an absolutely adorable little girl, it’s so sad Mia tries to lie about her appearance, it makes it so obvious Mabels not meeting her (very conventional) beauty standards. Saying she’s blonde, curly haired, very petite. So sad and I hope she stops before Mabel is old enough to understand, it could be so damaging

Reactions: 19
I think you have to reply on the thread 5 times before you get a quote button

Reactions: 2
Mabel is an absolutely adorable little girl, it’s so sad Mia tries to lie about her appearance, it makes it so obvious Mabels not meeting her (very conventional) beauty standards. Saying she’s blonde, curly haired, very petite. So sad and I hope she stops before Mabel is old enough to understand, it could be so damaging
She’s trying to convince herself that Mabel looks like her when in reality she’s her dads image (which there’s nothing wrong with of course). She’s probably annoyed at the fact her (possibly) only daughter looks like the man she very obviously doesn’t care for. I’ve saw a lot of parents do this either consciously or sub consciously and either way the kid DOES notice and internalises that. I think Mia forgets Mabel is literally 50% of her dad of course she’s going to share features and personality traits of him!

I’m glad in the recent video Mia didn’t bash Mabel’s dad, private things like that do not need to be gossiped and shared about online which is why it makes me feel uncomfortable people on this forum trying to contact Mabel’s dad (in earlier threads). It’s creepy and unnecessary imo.

I try see this forum as constructive criticism rather than a bullying forum which is why i don’t attack anybody’s appearance etc but some people on this really nit picky about silly things and it seems to get bitchy very quickly however i’m glad to see that there are people who respond to that a little bit more level headed (off on a tangent sorry)

Reactions: 16
She’s trying to convince herself that Mabel looks like her when in reality she’s her dads image (which there’s nothing wrong with of course). She’s probably annoyed at the fact her (possibly) only daughter looks like the man she very obviously doesn’t care for. I’ve saw a lot of parents do this either consciously or sub consciously and either way the kid DOES notice and internalises that. I think Mia forgets Mabel is literally 50% of her dad of course she’s going to share features and personality traits of him!

I’m glad in the recent video Mia didn’t bash Mabel’s dad, private things like that do not need to be gossiped and shared about online which is why it makes me feel uncomfortable people on this forum trying to contact Mabel’s dad (in earlier threads). It’s creepy and unnecessary imo.

I try see this forum as constructive criticism rather than a bullying forum which is why i don’t attack anybody’s appearance etc but some people on this really nit picky about silly things and it seems to get bitchy very quickly however i’m glad to see that there are people who respond to that a little bit more level headed (off on a tangent sorry)
I agree, especially with the last paragraph... I feel like people attack on here and are very defensive because they take things the wrong way. This site is for constructive criticism and lately everyone has had to explain themselves to stop arguments because people jump on them straight away. a few pages back I said about mia not posting on social media when it was mabels birthday and I was in no way ever saying that she should’ve been on Instagram when she could be spending time with Mabel, it was so nice to see her spending the day with Mabel and barely going online (I guess that’s why some “hate” messages didn’t get deleted from mias social media accounts for quite some time). When I explained what I meant I didn’t get an apology (not that I expected one) but I didn’t even get a reply, from anyone. Now every time I post I feel like I have to over explain myself and word it so precisely so I don’t get accused of nit picking. Everyone was quoting my posts telling me that they don’t post on social media for their children but this thread is about mia and I knew that eventually Mia would make a post, I’m just surprised it wasn’t earlier.

As for mabels dad if he wants to put his story online he can, no one is stopping him so I feel like if he wanted to he would’ve done it by now. I know we shouldn’t discuss him here or give our opinions on him but I feel like he could do more if he wanted to see Mabel but it’s not our place to say or get involved with that. Mia chose to put herself online which is why people can comment/advise her on what she does. I don’t know if mia words things wrong by saying “Mabel is getting blonder” instead of “mabels hair is going lighter” or if she wants her to look a little different than she does (which is sad if that’s the case). A bit off subject but I think mia thinks her life is going to go the exact way she plans it to, like her second child being a son, moving out next year etc... maybe that’s why she was so upset her birth didn’t go how she planned. I think with age she might start to realise she can’t always have it her way.

Reactions: 12
so according to mia mabel is absolutely tiny and “petite” has really long blonde hair that is really curly. can she not see the baby in front of her? why is she making a pretend image of her own baby in her head of what she wishes she looked like to match her aesthetic

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.