Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just interested to see whether she follows the rule of 6 for Mabel’s birthday or whether she thinks she’s above it 👀

I do think you’re nit picking a little here, on my sons first birthday I didn’t rush to social media to wish him a happy birthday just because I was living in the moment, spending time opening his presents and enjoying the morning with him, which Mia is probably doing!
I didn’t wish my son a happy birthday on social media at all, we had no interest in the fake happy birthdays from everyone who makes no effort otherwise! I would be sad if Mia spent half the day making social media posts over focusing on Mabel

Reactions: 13
I would’ve thought that mia would want to make a happy birthday post to Mabel on social media before the rest of her family but I guess she’s currently having her lie in.

I remember on my baby’s birthday I got up extra early to make sure everything was ready for the big day.

I wonder if now it’s mabels first birthday she’ll visit a park for the first time, or is mia too good for a local park 🤔
This is so nit picky....why does she have to get up extra early to make a social media post before anyone else? Seems kinda dumb. The baby won’t read social media and I’d rather she was up with her celebrating, not on her phone tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I do think you’re nit picking a little here, on my sons first birthday I didn’t rush to social media to wish him a happy birthday just because I was living in the moment, spending time opening his presents and enjoying the morning with him, which Mia is probably doing!
I think you took my comment the wrong way, I wasn’t saying she should have posted on social media before anyone else but knowing mia and how she puts herself before Mabel I’m surprised she didn’t do it for the attention (the likes and the comments). I also didn’t make a post on my social media until the day was nearly over as I was spending time with my baby. If mia has college today and is on her phone all day posting tiktoks of Harry Potter over making a post about Mabel then that’s pretty sad.

This is so nit picky....why does she have to get up extra early to make a social media post before anyone else? Seems kinda dumb. The baby won’t read social media and I’d rather she was up with her celebrating, not on her phone tbh
since when did I say she had to make a post before anyone else? I said I’m surprised she didn’t seeing as we know mias life is based on social media. I also never said she had to get up early to go on social media, if she did, that would’ve been pretty sad... I said about getting up early to make the day special for Mabel, this includes making her a different, special breakfast rather than dry burnt toast, getting herself ready before Mabel wakes up so she has more time with Mabel when she is awake and doing things with Mabel she wouldn’t usually do on a normal morning.

I don’t think it’s nit picky that I’ve said mia needs to do more for Mabel as it’s her birthday, I think any normal mother would do this 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Didnt she say she was taking her to the farm for her birthday? Just curious unless I dreamt that 😂 I also dont wish any of my children or family happy birthday on social media I say it to them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know mias lazy but she obviously would have gotten up early today for Mabel and I highly doubt she will be going into college and missing her daughter 1st birthday, I think it’s a good thing that she hasn’t posted Mabel a happy birthday post yet because it means she’s spending time with her and not sat on her phone.

I know mias lazy but she obviously would have gotten up early today for Mabel and I highly doubt she will be going into college and missing her daughter 1st birthday, I think it’s a good thing that she hasn’t posted Mabel a happy birthday post yet because it means she’s spending time with her and not sat on her phone.
i agree, I’m glad she hasn’t made a post yet and by the looks of mias snapchat she is actually spending good, quality time with Mabel... it’s so refreshing to see... it’s just a shame that she’s doing it because it’s mabels birthday, mia should be like this more often with Mabel (taking her out, choosing to spend time with her over anything else etc). I’m hoping in mabels birthday vlog mia has tried really hard with Mabel especially when it comes to her meals... a happy baby is important but a healthy baby is even better.

i agree, I’m glad she hasn’t made a post yet and by the looks of mias snapchat she is actually spending good, quality time with Mabel... it’s so refreshing to see... it’s just a shame that she’s doing it because it’s mabels birthday, mia should be like this more often with Mabel (taking her out, choosing to spend time with her over anything else etc). I’m hoping in mabels birthday vlog mia has tried really hard with Mabel especially when it comes to her meals... a happy baby is important but a healthy baby is even better.
She has made a post and a TikTok for Mabels birthday

She has made a post and a TikTok for Mabels birthday
I meant she hadn’t when I posted my original message... and people called me nit picky 🤦‍♀️

for everyone saying the same thing after I had already explained what I meant ...
I didn’t mean mia should have made a post on social media before anyone else. I was just surprised she hasn’t as you know she likes everything about her.
I’m glad she’s spending the day with Mabel and taking her out it’s so nice to see her actually do something with Mabel.
Some people make posts on social media dedicated to their children’s birthdays and Mia is one of them... it’s nice for her to actually put Mabel first and make the day about her rather than posting about it all over social media. It’s nice to see her living in the moment.

Reactions: 2
Didnt she say she was taking her to the farm for her birthday? Just curious unless I dreamt that 😂 I also dont wish any of my children or family happy birthday on social media I say it to them
I think she did say that’s what they’re doing. I hope she does, especially as Mabel will probably love stroking and feeding lots of different animals seeing as she’s already used to being surrounded by cat. Hopefully if Mia decides to vlog their birthdays she actually films the day out. I’m not saying she should spend the whole time filming Mabel instead of being with her, but seeing as Mabel’s the whole reason she has any audience, tbh, and she calls her videos vlogs, it would be nice to actually see their day out rather than Mia just telling us what happened.
Also, with the wishing happy birthday thing, me and my family are barely on social media anyway so don’t really post anything, if we do it tends to be later on after spending the day together. The tiktok Mia did was cute.

I meant she hadn’t when I posted my original message... and people called me nit picky 🤦‍♀️

for everyone saying the same thing after I had already explained what I meant ...
I didn’t mean mia should have made a post on social media before anyone else. I was just surprised she hasn’t as you know she likes everything about her.
I’m glad she’s spending the day with Mabel and taking her out it’s so nice to see her actually do something with Mabel.
Some people make posts on social media dedicated to their children’s birthdays and Mia is one of them... it’s nice for her to actually put Mabel first and make the day about her rather than posting about it all over social media. It’s nice to see her living in the moment.
At 5 to 12 you said you were glad she still hadn’t posted anything, all I said was she had (now posted 4 hours ago). I didn’t even realise you had posted anything previously because I don’t check names so maybe actually read what people have said before being rude

I must say I love the colourful wooden toy I saw on Victoria’s story Mabel clearly loves it and it was great to see Mia interacting with Mabel playing. I really hope she took the advice of more colourful toys and in the vlogs show less of her in her room and more playing with Mabel

Reactions: 12
Beth is live on Instagram right now, and she was talking to Mia about something and Mia goes in the background “if I could drive” so I think she failed again perhaps? Or lied about when her test was... and they did go to the farm, Victoria put it on her insta

Reactions: 18
At 5 to 12 you said you were glad she still hadn’t posted anything, all I said was she had (now posted 4 hours ago). I didn’t even realise you had posted anything previously because I don’t check names so maybe actually read what people have said before being rude
didn’t mean to come across as rude, sorry 🤦‍♀️ I was responding to people who quoted my first message which was about mia not posting on social media yet. Thanks for letting me know she posted :)

New video guyssssss, get chatting hahah

PLEASE USE GENERALLY IN THE RIGHT CONTEXT lolol. Grates on me so bad...

"next time I have a baby I'm going to ignore the doctors" wow....

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
New video guyssssss, get chatting hahah

PLEASE USE GENERALLY IN THE RIGHT CONTEXT lolol. Grates on me so bad...

"next time I have a baby I'm going to ignore the doctors" wow....
wasnt mabel in distress? Why would you ignorw the doctor if your baby is at risk?

Reactions: 25
Shock horror Mia will ignore all the doctors advise on the next labour 😒 not like they’re trained or anything! Why does this girl thinks she knows better and fully qualified trained professionals?!?

Reactions: 24
As someone who is 37 weeks pregnant I think I’ll be giving this new video a miss.. calling a video ‘reacting to my traumatic birth..’ seems bleeping problematic to me. Not only are you terrifying expectant mothers everywhere who are conditioned to expect birth to be scary and horrible, you’re also probably offending a lot of people with PTSD from their births.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
wasnt mabel in distress? Why would you ignorw the doctor if your baby is at risk?
From what I remember they took bloods twice and it revealed that Mabels heart rate was dropping and she was in distress. I do think that comment is really out of order for her to say, the doctors literally saved you and your daughters life? Yes it was traumatic buts it’s better than having one or both of you dead! wow.

Reactions: 21
Shock horror Mia will ignore all the doctors advise on the next labour 😒 not like they’re trained or anything! Why does this girl thinks she knows better and fully qualified trained professionals?!?
Her ignorance is startling at this point, I bet she won’t attend any midwife appointments just in case she doesn't like what she’s hearing

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.