Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
from what we’ve seen with how she treats mabel she doesn’t deserve anymore kids. don’t know if any of you watch aspyn ovard but she’s very aesthetic aswell however her daughter Cove eats a lot of healthy and different foods and watches kids shows and but yet she’s still dressed in nice clothes so what’s mias excuse?
yes! I was about to mention aspyn she has a certain aesthetic but its natural to her whereas mia seems like she forces that aesthetic if that makes sense.. I really love watching aspyn and parker's vlogs and it makes me happy watching how they treat cove and the stimulating activities they do with her and how healthy she eats.

also watching their vlogs and Mia's the difference is insaneee lol. mia should take notes on how to actually vlog instead of sitting in one room and saying what you're going to do but not showing it.. I understand their lives are completely different but it would be a bit more interesting if mia actually showed what she's doing like preparing Mabel's food.. which is boring because she feeds her garbage but it would at least be something to add to the vlog

Reactions: 7
Christina Phillipa has only fans- how long are we guessing until Mia has?
I recon a week after her 18th 😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Christina Phillipa has only fans- how long are we guessing until Mia has?
I recon a week after her 18th 😂😂
I don’t find anything wrong with people in the s-x industry however people need to realise that only fans IS s-x work and it WILL impact your future employment, reputation etc

It’s so tempting to go into the industry because of the money especially for people my age who are struggling to find employment but it’s not an irreversible decision and everything you put online is there forever.

I also worry about Christine’s sons future with her only fans, no doubt it will be found out about (especially her being a public figure) and he will be teased about it, which is sad but it’s the reality of the world we live in.

Reactions: 12
I don’t find anything wrong with people in the s-x industry however people need to realise that only fans IS s-x work and it WILL impact your future employment, reputation etc

It’s so tempting to go into the industry because of the money especially for people my age who are struggling to find employment but it’s not an irreversible decision and everything you put online is there forever.

I also worry about Christine’s sons future with her only fans, no doubt it will be found out about (especially her being a public figure) and he will be teased about it, which is sad but it’s the reality of the world we live in.
I think people forget that only fans is actually sex work, not just posting nude pics for money just because you’re a bit strapped for cash. It’s something you need to be consistent with and comfortable as you never know who’s looking. Idk if anyone saw the thing with Bella Thorne promising nudes and when she didn’t deliver thousands of people wanted refunds and then onlyfans started losing a lot of money and resulted in actual sex workers waiting a long time for their money and they weren’t able to get tips of over $100, this is what happens when people just jump on bandwagons and don’t take sex work seriously. Anyway I’m going off on a tangent now, I really hope Mia doesn’t do only fans😌

Reactions: 12
I don't think I'd personally do Onlyfans if I had or wanted kids.
Too much risk involved in either the kid seeing something they shouldn't see, or getting teased later on at school.
Has Mia mentioned OnlyFans before? x

Reactions: 9
I don't think I'd personally do Onlyfans if I had or wanted kids.
Too much risk involved in either the kid seeing something they shouldn't see, or getting teased later on at school.
Has Mia mentioned OnlyFans before? x
no she hasn't ever mentioned it but I personally don't think she would do it or even think about it but you never know 🤷🏼‍♀️

She’s never mentioned it but if she sees people like Christine doing it then she might hop on the bandwagon?!
I hope not because it’s not something to get into lightly. As people above have said it can ruin potential jobs etc in the future

Reactions: 6
Not against sex work but I deffo think 18/19/20 aren’t the ideal ages to be starting one , ofc everyone struggles differently financially and have different life goals but as someone who just became a teenager it’s hard to put into perspective the reality and consequences of it , it’s like how people say don’t get a tattoo as soon as you turn 18 (with exceptions obvs)

Reactions: 9
No judgement from me if that’s what she wants to do but in one of her tiktoks it looks like she’s posting pictures from when she was pregnant? Ik that can be a big business for sw’ers but one day that’s gonna be an awkward conversation with her son. I wouldnt do it but hope she’s thought it through and we don’t see mia follow suit...although I can see that happening

Reactions: 3
Do we know if she's passed her driving test? I feel like we would've seen something on her stories if she had

Reactions: 17
i’m not a parent but shouldn’t mabel be sleeping with nothing in the cot?
Safe sleep dictates nothing but a blanket in the bed. At one she would be allowed a cuddly as Shen should be able to push it away if needed. However a cushion is not nessary even though Shen could push it off her if needed. Never understands why Mia has decorations in Mabel’s cot. Always seemed a tad extra to me

I would’ve thought that mia would want to make a happy birthday post to Mabel on social media before the rest of her family but I guess she’s currently having her lie in.

I remember on my baby’s birthday I got up extra early to make sure everything was ready for the big day.

I wonder if now it’s mabels first birthday she’ll visit a park for the first time, or is mia too good for a local park 🤔

Reactions: 8
I wonder if Mia will be attending college today or if she will skip because it’s Mabels Birthday?

Reactions: 6
i’m not a parent but shouldn’t mabel be sleeping with nothing in the cot?
Yep, the saying goes “a safe cot is an empty cot”. No toys, defo no cot bumpers (even mesh ones), no loose bedding etc. A blanket properly tucked in or a sleep bag is it. A toddler pillow and duvet can be introduced at 1 but I find it a bit young personally x

Reactions: 5
I would’ve thought that mia would want to make a happy birthday post to Mabel on social media before the rest of her family but I guess she’s currently having her lie in.

I remember on my baby’s birthday I got up extra early to make sure everything was ready for the big day.

I wonder if now it’s mabels first birthday she’ll visit a park for the first time, or is mia too good for a local park 🤔
I do think you’re nit picking a little here, on my sons first birthday I didn’t rush to social media to wish him a happy birthday just because I was living in the moment, spending time opening his presents and enjoying the morning with him, which Mia is probably doing!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.