Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if it’s the lightening or a shadow but her T-shirt looks like it has dirty sweat stains and they don’t look fresh 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Literally cba watching her video ... could probably guess exactly what she does. Also, what’s that stupid thing she does with her mouth on tictoks ? Like pushes it to the side? Is she trying to be cute 😳 awkward.

Reactions: 6
dunno about anyone else but i think mia needs reminding she’s still 17. her recent instagram post is just inappropriate.. i get the whole body positivity but she’s still legally a child and if my mum saw me post anything like that she would flip out.. how her mum allows her to post things like that i don’t know.. i know mia is a mum but she’s still a child and shouldn’t really be posting herself in underwear for the world to see.... also “mia malfoy jeal” is the most cringe thing i’ve seen this year and shows how childish she actually is. GROW UP MIA for mabels sake and put on some bloody cbeebies

• Haha
Reactions: 25
dunno about anyone else but i think mia needs reminding she’s still 17. her recent instagram post is just inappropriate.. i get the whole body positivity but she’s still legally a child and if my mum saw me post anything like that she would flip out.. how her mum allows her to post things like that i don’t know.. i know mia is a mum but she’s still a child and shouldn’t really be posting herself in underwear for the world to see.... also “mia malfoy jeal” is the most cringe thing i’ve seen this year and shows how childish she actually is. GROW UP MIA for mabels sake and put on some bloody cbeebies
I mean I feel kinda mixed about it honestly. I'm 17 too and it's actually quite nice to see someone with a similar body to mine (I gained a lot of weight and am a little insecure about it). I do think she's really pretty and it's nice to see someone who looks a bit like me that I think could be pretty.

Though I agree, I probably wouldn't be posting underwear pictures at this age.
(edit: I also don't think we should be holding her mum to any actual parenting standards as well, given she clearly just doesn't give a tit. Maybe that makes me empathise with Mia in some ways).

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I know she’s almost 18 but she’s still underage in those photos in underwear although there isn’t anything suggestive or bad about them (it’s good that she’s spreading body positivity) but it is no secret that there are websites/forums online that screenshot pics of women in bikinis/underwear for their own pleasure and especially if there young teenagers.

I’d be worried about who is looking at these photos in a dark way, it’s sad women have to worry about things like this but this is just the reality🙁 especially as on the internet nothing is deleted forever

Reactions: 10
makes it even worse that beth's such a pretty girl and she's dating someone who doesn't even have a good personality or looks.

i would agree about the underwear thing bc i think it's really weird for teenagers to be posting themselves in their underwear but mia's post isn't sexual and she's quite covered tbh

Reactions: 13
I do think it’s a bit weird how she says she hates how she looks but posts those pics, I mean everyone is different but to me it seems so fake how one minute she hates it and the next she’s all about body positivity and getting praised for being real, but I think that’s why she posts those pics is because of the compliments and praise she gets. It’s almost like she thinks she won’t get the same comments if she’s got her clothes on...

Reactions: 15
I still find it funny how Mia's sponsored first by function of beauty and then that natural deodorant company, she literally comes across as one of the most unhygienic people I watch on youtube lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Today’s video:
Starts by showing her nails, explaining it’s nearly her birthday and by getting in the bath and showing her new function of beauty products who sponsored her.
Then proceeds to wash her hair, body and face in the same water. (I don’t know if it’s just me but I wouldn’t want to wash my face in the same water I’m sitting in).
Tells the camera she’s going to get out the bath and come back on when she’s drying her hair and tanning but then doesn’t come back until she’s literally just woken up the next morning to tell us she’s going to wash her tan off.
Then does her skin care and does her eyebrows, eyeliner and puts lashes on whilst watching twilight, because she can’t even put some makeup on without watching something.
Finally curls her hair and puts on a t-shirt and joggers because she has college and then ends the video on a different day because her hair and makeup are different by telling us she forgot to film an out-tro.
Basically she didn’t do much to glow up seeing as she has painted nails, a tan and makeup on most of the time, she just needed a video to explain her sponsorship and remind everyone she’s nearly 18. I’m not saying she doesn’t look pretty with or without makeup on, but we’ve seen her properly do herself up and honestly all she did was seemingly everyday college makeup.
She also labelled it as teen mum, even though she only mentioned Mabel to talk about how it’s nearly her birthday too.
That is a bit gross. I wash my face in the shower but obviously thats not the same water. If you’re going to do it in the bath you’d at least do it as soon as you got in while the water was still clean

Reactions: 7
I do think it’s a bit weird how she says she hates how she looks but posts those pics, I mean everyone is different but to me it seems so fake how one minute she hates it and the next she’s all about body positivity and getting praised for being real, but I think that’s why she posts those pics is because of the compliments and praise she gets. It’s almost like she thinks she won’t get the same comments if she’s got her clothes on...
I mean not necessarily, when I hated my body the most I also showed it off the most.
Sometimes when you have no confidence you need the validation.

Reactions: 1
I mean not necessarily, when I hated my body the most I also showed it off the most.
Sometimes when you have no confidence you need the validation.
Yeah that’s what I mean she likes the attention and validation she gets from it. I suffer with an ED and I often think I should be more body positive but just can never bring myself to do it. I guess it depends on where everyone is mentally. I don’t think she lacks confidence, more like she desperately craves the nice comments to make herself feel better because of how her body has changed since having a baby? (I am aware I’ve worded this all horribly but idk how else to put it) it’s not a bad thing that she posts about body positivity but I just think she isn’t and hasn’t been in the right head space for a long time so when I see these posts I feel it’s almost a cry for help, but maybe she’s ok and I’m overthinking 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Yeah that’s what I mean she likes the attention and validation she gets from it. I suffer with an ED and I often think I should be more body positive but just can never bring myself to do it. I guess it depends on where everyone is mentally. I don’t think she lacks confidence, more like she desperately craves the nice comments to make herself feel better because of how her body has changed since having a baby? (I am aware I’ve worded this all horribly but idk how else to put it) it’s not a bad thing that she posts about body positivity but I just think she isn’t and hasn’t been in the right head space for a long time so when I see these posts I feel it’s almost a cry for help, but maybe she’s ok and I’m overthinking 🤷🏻‍♀️
No I think I get what you mean, definitely. I'm not sure - my opinions on Mia change daily tbh. Sometimes I feel really disappointed and irritated by the way she behaves, and other times I feel like she's 17 and doing her best even to a low standard. I guess we can overlook her mum's parenting but realistically she didn't have much chance in my opinion. She still has time to get better and work past this childhood trauma that I think she definitely has, but I don't know ... ultimately some of the stuff she does is wrong, but she's a kid herself who had an unplanned pregnancy and her mum's not been paying any attention to her for a long time now. I think it's good to highlight all the actually harmful stuff she's done (e.g. sometimes glossing over the negatives of teen pregnancy, or promoting unsafe situations in relation to Mabel) but stuff like washing your face in the bath or having blotchy fake tan is stuff most of us have done at some point - and if not that specifically, then we've all done something a bit minging or embarrassing particularly when we're 16/17. I think a lot of her behaviour is caused by having absolutely no adults around who can actually help more than throwing a bit of money at the problem.

I'm not trying to white knight on behalf of Mia or anything, I just think there are some bits that are actual issues and other parts of this thread are a bit nitpicky. I know for me, if I had a camera on me for lots of my life particularly when I was younger for example, I'd probably watch it back and be grossed out by the things I did (whether it was having a tit skin care routine or ingrown hairs or bleeding through my pads, or anything that I didn't have a handle on yet). Sorry I'm not sure why I've gone off on this comment in particular - no hate or anything meant at all, I just think that some of the stuff mentioned here is literally just due to having a tit home life and not knowing any better, or the fact that Mia is clearly struggling to cope.

(not trying to police anyone's views or moderate or anything, just expressing some of my own as a seventeen year old who definitely doesn't have a handle on things myself). No hate or anything meant at all, especially to you @Ailia- sorry for this being the comment I splurge all my opinions on haha! x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
with mia watching twilight and harry potter all the time: when she is doing her makeup or something by herself she is allowed to watch something. i’m close to mias age and me and my friends all do that. the issue is when she is letting mabel watch these things because they’re quite violent and bad for her development

Reactions: 3
No I think I get what you mean, definitely. I'm not sure - my opinions on Mia change daily tbh. Sometimes I feel really disappointed and irritated by the way she behaves, and other times I feel like she's 17 and doing her best even to a low standard. I guess we can overlook her mum's parenting but realistically she didn't have much chance in my opinion. She still has time to get better and work past this childhood trauma that I think she definitely has, but I don't know ... ultimately some of the stuff she does is wrong, but she's a kid herself who had an unplanned pregnancy and her mum's not been paying any attention to her for a long time now. I think it's good to highlight all the actually harmful stuff she's done (e.g. sometimes glossing over the negatives of teen pregnancy, or promoting unsafe situations in relation to Mabel) but stuff like washing your face in the bath or having blotchy fake tan is stuff most of us have done at some point - and if not that specifically, then we've all done something a bit minging or embarrassing particularly when we're 16/17. I think a lot of her behaviour is caused by having absolutely no adults around who can actually help more than throwing a bit of money at the problem.

I'm not trying to white knight on behalf of Mia or anything, I just think there are some bits that are actual issues and other parts of this thread are a bit nitpicky. I know for me, if I had a camera on me for lots of my life particularly when I was younger for example, I'd probably watch it back and be grossed out by the things I did (whether it was having a tit skin care routine or ingrown hairs or bleeding through my pads, or anything that I didn't have a handle on yet). Sorry I'm not sure why I've gone off on this comment in particular - no hate or anything meant at all, I just think that some of the stuff mentioned here is literally just due to having a tit home life and not knowing any better, or the fact that Mia is clearly struggling to cope.

(not trying to police anyone's views or moderate or anything, just expressing some of my own as a seventeen year old who definitely doesn't have a handle on things myself). No hate or anything meant at all, especially to you @Ailia- sorry for this being the comment I splurge all my opinions on haha! x
No worries! I guess just because we see parts of her day we just make assumptions, I definitely think she needs an adult to help guide her at the moment, whether that be her mum or a social worker (but maybe these people have reached out and she’s turned them away) I get that Mia is still a teenager but there are certain things she does where I sit back and think why has no one stepped in? I know some of the things I say on here can come across as horrible but I think that’s due to my past trauma and seeing Mia do the silly things she does as a parent she is really takes me back and just gets me angry (like leaving Mabel unattended while eating and just giving snack foods instead of proper meals) also the attitude towards her free college course is frustrating to say the least, I just hope that soon she bucks her ideas up and do what’s best for her and Mabel because sometimes I think she forgets everything she does is for the both of them.

Reactions: 4
Reading this thread makes me question my parenting sometimes like I will happily watch a tv show I like whilst playing with my daughter but she also get to watch her baby programs a lot too

Reactions: 1
Reading this thread makes me question my parenting sometimes like I will happily watch a tv show I like whilst playing with my daughter but she also get to watch her baby programs a lot too
It's all about balance, I think. IMO, there's nothing wrong with watching movies while doing your makeup, or letting a child play on their own for a bit, it should just be mixed in with activities that stimulates them. You're not doing anything wrong <3 x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nobody should have to endure baby TV 24/7, it’s not wrong of you to watch something ‘normal’ !💙
My issue with Mia and TV is that she makes a point of mentioning what she’s watching incredibly regularly and as far as I remember has literally never mentioned a single baby tv program in almost an entire year. The same way no adult should endure baby tv 24/7, a baby shouldn’t need to endure Twilight/HarryPotter/Glee on repeat 24/7 x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s absolutely fine for you to watch your programmes and play with your child, the issue with Mia is that she has these films on 24/7 and sits Mabel in front of them while she’s eating her dinner, a lot of the HP films from what I remember are a PG and I know Mabel is too young to understand what’s going on but I just don’t think it’s fair to have her watching these kind of things instead of kids shows, she’s not learning anything from watching HP or Twilight and I don’t know how Mia can sit and say theyre Mabels favourite 🥴

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.