Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the difference between Mia’s behaviour last year and this year is that she’s stopped putting on such an act and now we’re seeing her for who she truly is. When she was pregnant she was so desperate to prove that she’ll be a good mum and be able to support her and her daughter. Yet now she’s gained enough followers to, apparently, support herself and Mabel she’s given up on caring and her true nature is coming out.
Now Kiera is about to reach 100k before Mia, she’ll probably post some support for Kiera (probably with the hope it’ll bring more attention to her) but really be very jealous of the fact she has surpassed her despite not even having her channel for a year. Just goes to show how much a persons attitude can affect their success because their content is very similar in intention with their main focus being the life of a teen mum, it’s just that Kiera actually shows the interesting parts of her life and herself being a mum, were as Mia just talks to the camera and ignores every bit of advice she gets.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
"Glowing up" by doing hair, nails, make up and tanning. So the same 4 things she does nearly every bloody day in her very busy schedule. If anyone has the patience to watch please do a summary for the rest of us 😅

Reactions: 22
If she had a bigger audience she would’ve been cancelled ages ago for what she says it’s only because the on average 20k viewers who watch her are young impressionable girls 🤷‍♀️

Not even half of her subscribers watch her content and even then some of her views are rewatches

So I’d say on average she probably has about 16 k people watching

Reactions: 11
Today’s video:
Starts by showing her nails, explaining it’s nearly her birthday and by getting in the bath and showing her new function of beauty products who sponsored her.
Then proceeds to wash her hair, body and face in the same water. (I don’t know if it’s just me but I wouldn’t want to wash my face in the same water I’m sitting in).
Tells the camera she’s going to get out the bath and come back on when she’s drying her hair and tanning but then doesn’t come back until she’s literally just woken up the next morning to tell us she’s going to wash her tan off.
Then does her skin care and does her eyebrows, eyeliner and puts lashes on whilst watching twilight, because she can’t even put some makeup on without watching something.
Finally curls her hair and puts on a t-shirt and joggers because she has college and then ends the video on a different day because her hair and makeup are different by telling us she forgot to film an out-tro.
Basically she didn’t do much to glow up seeing as she has painted nails, a tan and makeup on most of the time, she just needed a video to explain her sponsorship and remind everyone she’s nearly 18. I’m not saying she doesn’t look pretty with or without makeup on, but we’ve seen her properly do herself up and honestly all she did was seemingly everyday college makeup.
She also labelled it as teen mum, even though she only mentioned Mabel to talk about how it’s nearly her birthday too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Today’s video:
Starts by showing her nails, explaining it’s nearly her birthday and by getting in the bath and showing her new function of beauty products who sponsored her.
Then proceeds to wash her hair, body and face in the same water. (I don’t know if it’s just me but I wouldn’t want to wash my face in the same water I’m sitting in).
Tells the camera she’s going to get out the bath and come back on when she’s drying her hair and tanning but then doesn’t come back until she’s literally just woken up the next morning to tell us she’s going to wash her tan off.
Then does her skin care and does her eyebrows, eyeliner and puts lashes on whilst watching twilight, because she can’t even put some makeup on without watching something.
Finally curls her hair and puts on a t-shirt and joggers because she has college and then ends the video on a different day because her hair and makeup are different by telling us she forgot to film an out-tro.
Basically she didn’t do much to glow up seeing as she has painted nails, a tan and makeup on most of the time, she just needed a video to explain her sponsorship and remind everyone she’s nearly 18.
Oh god wow that’s surely a new content low

Reactions: 8
Sorry if any of you guys use it but I literally have no respect for function of beauty as a brand. Do they really need a bratty 17 year old having a bath to sell their products? I just don’t get it, she does nothing to make the product look desirable.

Reactions: 20
Bloody hell! its definitely Mia’s birthday if she’s had a wash... but seriously that video was very boring and she’s ran out of content ideas, at this rate she’ll be lucky if her vids get more than 5k views.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
does mia know what a glow up is? it’s not a video where you just get ready like you do every other bleeping day

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry if any of you guys use it but I literally have no respect for function of beauty as a brand. Do they really need a bratty 17 year old having a bath to sell their products? I just don’t get it, she does nothing to make the product look desirable.
she doesnt even shower 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
does mia know what a glow up is? it’s not a video where you just get ready like you do every other bleeping day
She really should just call it a get ready with me but of course, “glow up” is more appealing to a younger audience because of the TikTok trend

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.