Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a mum without an extra room, baby is with me for the foreseeable, I don’t mind but of course it would be good for my baby to have her own room when she’s old enough but we just don’t have that right now. I don’t know why the life of me, a fellow teen mum at home that is privileged enough to have a room available for her baby isn’t taking that, even for Mabels sake, it’s easy for teen mums to feel guilty living at home and not having enough space for their baby to have their own room, I know I do. But she genuinely chooses not to put Mabel into her own room when it would benefit them both, baffles me.
Because mia would actually have to move away from watching TV to soothe/shove a bottle in mabels cot as it is she can just scoot across the room in her chair whilst still watching tv

Reactions: 9
I’m a mum without an extra room, baby is with me for the foreseeable, I don’t mind but of course it would be good for my baby to have her own room when she’s old enough but we just don’t have that right now. I don’t know why the life of me, a fellow teen mum at home that is privileged enough to have a room available for her baby isn’t taking that, even for Mabels sake, it’s easy for teen mums to feel guilty living at home and not having enough space for their baby to have their own room, I know I do. But she genuinely chooses not to put Mabel into her own room when it would benefit them both, baffles me.
I feel the same. I live at home and do see me being able to afford to move out anytime soon. We have a spare room but it’s currently a storage place for my sister (and it is her room when she comes able to stay). We are hoping to give Bub his own room in January but if we had the room clear you can bet he would be in there. It’s so important to have that me space. With Mia’s personality the way it is I would have thought she’d jump at the opportunity to have her own room back and not have to share it.

Reactions: 2
Honestly if I didn’t know her channel I’d think it was her baby half-sister or niece that she’s jealous of because she’s now getting all the attention. She doesn’t acting like an excited, doting mother at all 😕
if you look at Victoria's instagram compared to Mia's channel, you'd really think she was her little sister 😳

I love how in Mia's newest video shes says something about how "i know its crazy, im a teenager, im supposed to stay up late and sleep in" like yeah, thats what's shocking about your additude 😃

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
It’s borderline child abuse in my opinion
Ridiculous statement. Not putting a child in their own room is in no way child abuse. Mabel attends a nursery where the workers are bound by law to report signs or suspicions of child abuse. If they had any, social services would have been alerted. People may not like the way Mia does things, but nothing she does is in any way child abuse.

Reactions: 24
I wouldn’t say it’s child abuse but I certainly wouldn’t call it good parenting either. She could be a great parent if she actually tried, but she doesn’t, ever. She brings the criticism on herself imo 🤷🏽‍♀️

(in general not just talking about sharing a room)

Reactions: 24
Abuse? 😂 ok then 🙄
I’m sure you’ll love to know that both my kids not only share a room with me but a bed..out of choice. It’s biologically normal for children to sleep close to their parents. We’re all happy and they sleep well so 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Abuse? 😂 ok then 🙄
I’m sure you’ll love to know that both my kids not only share a room with me but a bed..out of choice. It’s biologically normal for children to sleep close to their parents. We’re all happy and they sleep well so 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah I personally don’t see an issue with sharing a room, there really is no specific need to give them their own room it makes no difference, some kids just do better with their own space and some don’t.. the issue is that Mia is selfish and doesn’t care how loud and disturbing she is once Mabels in bed imo. If anything I’m glad they share a room because I dread to think how much she’d leave Mabel unattended and ignore her crying just to do what she wants in her own room..

Reactions: 12
It’s borderline child abuse in my opinion
My daughter is a little bit older than Mabel and she has slept in mine and her dads room since she was born and still is, our house is being decorated so we’re currently staying at my parents. We put the tv on every night for background noise so when we enter the room we don’t wake her up and we sometimes keep a lamp on for extra light... I think it comes down to the parents and a baby for when they should move rooms, they should do what’s best for them. Mia is very selfish doing lives loudly on Instagram when Mabel is trying to sleep and I also don’t think mia should be complaining at Mabel when it’s partly her fault as to why she doesn’t sleep easily.

Even without mia not washing Mabel for 2 days in a row I don’t think she’s neglected and they are abusing her. In one of mias videos, after Mabel had her dinner mia wiped mabels hands with a wet wipe. I don’t know if mia still brushes mabels teeth but I do know she has bought Mabel a toothbrush with baby toothpaste. I think if Mabel was abused or neglected you would definitely be able to tell, she’d also look a lot dirtier than she does.

As a first time mum I’ve made many mistakes, some the same as Mia... 1 being giving my daughter homemade fruit pots for lunch because she eats so little instead of a substantial meal. I now have a fussy eater who will eat anything sweet, a bit like Mabel but I have looked online at EVERYTHING I can do to help her, like not offering her substitutes for meals, giving her healthy snacks instead of wafers and puffs (that Mabel gets given) and I’ve also taken a lot of advice, especially on meal ideas on tattle. I think mia and mabels worst problem is her diet, she isn’t getting everything she needs and Mia feels vulnerable and insecure when people give her advice so she automatically blocks them.

I think there’s a lot of things mia could be doing to better herself and give Mabel a happier/healthier life. I always try to comment on only the things necessary where I think mia needs to change her ways. I don’t really care what she does to her body or what she looks like (even though I do think she will regret so many big changes at once) but I do care about Mabel as she reminds me of my own daughter.

I’ve seen a couple of people post about social services or child abuse and personally I don’t think mia is THAT BAD. But her followers make her worse by telling her they feed their children tit like crisps for breakfast and they’re still healthy and happy. I think if our country wasn’t on lockdown and Mia was going to places with other mums and all these baby classes she used to go to she would be more open to advice. Mia’s attitude would definitely need to change if she wanted mum friends or was going to places with other children and their mums.

(Sorry it’s so long)

Reactions: 6
Are they meant to have that much blood and bruising ? I’ve had filler (not In my lips) and I only had a little purple dot as a bruise 😳
yes. bruising always happens its always where the needle actually goes in so depending how many times the needles was in her lips those bruises are gonna appear in those places and for the bleeding it depends on your blood that day. usually coffee and certain types of pain and medication makes the blood thinner. the first time I got lip fillers I was bleeding a normal amount and second time I was bleeding a lot (I wasn't on any medication and I don't drink coffee) and I had to take breaks in between each injection because of how much blood was coming out but they stop bleeding when they're all finished. in the tiktoks its just the swelling and the bruising like that not actual blood but she must of went in a lot. it depends on what technique they do

View attachment 288266is it normal for them to be that red? i normally see people with purple like bruising and surely it not good to be plastering them with lipgloss and lipstick so soon after getting them done?
yes its normal they'll be really red for the first couple days then they go back to their normal colour

Last edited:
Sorry I didn’t mean it in relation to Mabel not having her own room, I know this isn’t possible for some parents to do. I should’ve specified that I was speaking from a general point of view and not necessarily responding to the topic of discussion at the time and elaborated more 😂

I do feel Mabel is neglected and not looked after properly and will end up with issues later in life. I feel mia prioritises herself over her child. I feel she just can’t be bothered with mabel anymore. As Mabel gets older I can see the way mia treats her turning into a form of mental abuse.

Abuse? 😂 ok then 🙄
it was nothing to do with sharing a room.

Reactions: 3
yes. bruising always happens its always where the needle actually goes in so depending how many times the needles was in her lips those bruises are gonna appear in those places and for the bleeding it depends on your blood that day. usually coffee and certain types of pain and medication makes the blood thinner. the first time I got lip fillers I was bleeding a normal amount and second time I was bleeding a lot (I wasn't on any medication and I don't drink coffee) and I had to take breaks in between each injection because of how much blood was coming out but they stop bleeding when they're all finished. in the tiktoks its just the swelling and the bruising like that not actual blood but she must of went in a lot. it depends on what technique they do

yes its normal they'll be really red for the first couple days then they go back to their normal colour
You shouldn’t bruise every single time the needle goes in; I only did once out of a few placements And I knew a lot of people who don’t bruise at all

Reactions: 3
You shouldn’t bruise every single time the needle goes in; I only did once out of a few placements And I knew a lot of people who don’t bruise at all
I think it just depends. I bruised loads when I went to a doctor but when I went to a beautician I didn’t bruise at all

Sorry I didn’t mean it in relation to Mabel not having her own room, I know this isn’t possible for some parents to do. I should’ve specified that I was speaking from a general point of view and not necessarily responding to the topic of discussion at the time and elaborated more 😂

I do feel Mabel is neglected and not looked after properly and will end up with issues later in life. I feel mia prioritises herself over her child. I feel she just can’t be bothered with mabel anymore. As Mabel gets older I can see the way mia treats her turning into a form of mental abuse.

it was nothing to do with sharing a room.
Child abuse is when a child is intentionally harmed by an adult or another child – it can be over a period of time but can also be a one-off action. It can be physical, sexual or emotional and it can happen in person or online. It can also be a lack of love, care and attention – this is neglect.

Neglected - suffering a lack of proper care.

got this from the internet and I agree that Mabel isn’t the best cared for but I don’t believe she is being abused or neglected. Mabel gets 3 meals a day (not the healthiest but still breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as milk). She gets washed (I personally think it should be everyday but some parents do it every 2-3 days and Mia is one of them), I don’t think not washing her will harm her in anyway I just think that mia should be prioritising a bath over her own hobbies. Mabel doesn’t get a lot of interaction from mia but she does at nursery and Victoria seems to play with Mabel a lot. From what I’ve seen in mias vlogs Mabel isn’t behind in any way I just think she has a very poor diet and Mia thinks she knows best. mabels diet won’t kill her but it can damage her slowly if she eats like this forever as she’ll have a lack of vitamins and nutrients and she eats a lot of sweet, processed food which isn’t good for the organs. I’m hoping mias attitude will change in the next few years of growing up and hopefully she will make these changes herself without someone telling her she has to.

Reactions: 8
Child abuse is when a child is intentionally harmed by an adult or another child – it can be over a period of time but can also be a one-off action. It can be physical, sexual or emotional and it can happen in person or online. It can also be a lack of love, care and attention – this is neglect.

Neglected - suffering a lack of proper care.

got this from the internet and I agree that Mabel isn’t the best cared for but I don’t believe she is being abused or neglected. Mabel gets 3 meals a day (not the healthiest but still breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as milk). She gets washed (I personally think it should be everyday but some parents do it every 2-3 days and Mia is one of them), I don’t think not washing her will harm her in anyway I just think that mia should be prioritising a bath over her own hobbies. Mabel doesn’t get a lot of interaction from mia but she does at nursery and Victoria seems to play with Mabel a lot. From what I’ve seen in mias vlogs Mabel isn’t behind in any way I just think she has a very poor diet and Mia thinks she knows best. mabels diet won’t kill her but it can damage her slowly if she eats like this forever as she’ll have a lack of vitamins and nutrients and she eats a lot of sweet, processed food which isn’t good for the organs. I’m hoping mias attitude will change in the next few years of growing up and hopefully she will make these changes herself without someone telling her she has to.
fair enough. I’d certainly call it neglect then imo.

I feel like going 3 days without washing your child is really disgusting. She’s a toddler who goes to nursery ffs 🙄 surely they get down and messy/dirty we all know how kids are

Reactions: 19
I feel like going 3 days without washing your child is really disgusting. She’s a toddler who goes to nursery ffs 🙄 surely they get down and messy/dirty we all know how kids are
I only bath my 6 month old twice a week cause he has very dry skin and I wipe him down with a facecloth in all his creases every evening

fair enough. I’d certainly call it neglect then imo.
I wouldn’t say it’s neglect, more just laziness. Mabel and Mia spend the majority of their time locked away in Mia’s room and although she certainly doesn’t give her daughter the attention she needs all the time, it’s not like she’s leaving her for hours without any attention. Not bathing her for a couple of days is disgusting, but it could be worse, at least she does take time to wash Mabel in a few times a week and it’s not like Mia does things like leave Mabel wearing dirty nappies for ages because she’s too lazy to change them, or crying for ages because she’s too busy doing nothing. I agree there’s a lot of things Mia does, or doesn’t do for Mabel that could be improved upon, but you can tell she loves and cares for her and so I would never call her abusive or neglectful towards Mabel.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.