Mia Jeal #7 Started college, saving for sperm. Placing our bets she quits in the first term

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why Mia is so convinced Mabel looks like her, they have the same eyes but Mabel’s nose/lips/face shape is all her daddy’s which theres nothing wrong with of course i just find it funny how she tries to ignore and deny something so blatantly obvious just because the fact she hates Mabels dad, forgetting half of her daughter is literally him. If you look at her mother’s instagram and scroll down you’ll see a baby pic of mia then mabel, nothing alike imo.

Also does she not realise a lot of kids internalise the hate that one parent may express to the other? If your going to bash your baby daddy, do it in private, and not in front of your kids. don’t exploit the situation on youtube for money and expose your daughters “family drama” to the world before she’s even had an opportunity to get both sides of the story.

I guess that’s why i have such a big problem with family youtubers in general, it makes me so uncomfortable that children are having there whole life documented before they even come out the womb for millions to see without their consent. it’s weird and inhumane.

Reactions: 15
I don’t know why Mia is so convinced Mabel looks like her, they have the same eyes but Mabel’s nose/lips/face shape is all her daddy’s which theres nothing wrong with of course i just find it funny how she tries to ignore and deny something so blatantly obvious just because the fact she hates Mabels dad, forgetting half of her daughter is literally him. If you look at her mother’s instagram and scroll down you’ll see a baby pic of mia then mabel, nothing alike imo.

Also does she not realise a lot of kids internalise the hate that one parent may express to the other? If your going to bash your baby daddy, do it in private, and not in front of your kids. don’t exploit the situation on youtube for money and expose your daughters “family drama” to the world before she’s even had an opportunity to get both sides of the story.

I guess that’s why i have such a big problem with family youtubers in general, it makes me so uncomfortable that children are having there whole life documented before they even come out the womb for millions to see without their consent. it’s weird and inhumane.
Exactly. My Bub looks very much like his father. He’s Japanese and I’m white so you can imiagane all the trait he gets from the side. Dark hair dark eyes double lidded bueatiful almond skin. I’ve even had people straight up what his dad was and when I said say oh that’s why he so bueatiful. Like damn dude im right here. But I just learnt to let it go. He has my lips and my nose and my chubby cheeks. He’s a bueatiful mix of us both. Exactly like Mabel is.

Also I’ve never liked how Mia speaks ill of the baby daddy in front of Mabel. Like we get you don’t like him. You did however sleep with him and when you make big girl choices you need to put your big girl pants on and deal with what can come with that. I mean I can honestly say I hate my ex and think he’s a waste of the world oxygen (for reasons I don’t wanna go into but it Was a abusive relationship that payed three years when looking back shouldn’t have even lasted three days) i only speak nicely of him. I say all the nice things about him. And leave the crap talk for when ronan is asleep. I just don’t understand what goes though her head to think bashing him is in anyway okay. That’s your child’s father. Just cause you think he’s a prick or he was a prick to you doesn’t mean he will automatically be a prick to your kid. Don’t degrade the man before your child gets the chance to get to know him.

Sorry it’s long. Just going though court and having my Ed not show me the respect I show him around my son just put me over the edge and needed to vent but I think there is a message on there for Mia. Somewhere. If I look back see there wasn’t I’ll delete 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
About her room situation, imagine how much room mabel would have to play and learn to walk if mia gave up her need to have everything perfect and shoved her bed in that space where mabels cot is, you wouldnt be able to walk arpund the sides obviously but its not like she isnt a 17 year old who nimble enough to get on the bed from the end 😂😂 then she could put the cot where her bed was against the wall and thefe would be way more space than there is, or even better she could just take her out of the bedroom all together and put her in her own room 😭 it dowsnt need to be all nice just to sleep in im sure mabel wont notice

Reactions: 11

If she doesn’t want her kids to look or resemble their dads then she’ll be in for a big shock if she has a mixed race kid🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I ended up on mabels dads mums Facebook.. I’m so nosey!! just or if interest 🤣 why am I like this 😬 but yep mabel is all her daddy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
exactly this!
I bought this dressing gown months ago which is 12-18 months for my daughter and I love it but white and a 12-18 month old isn’t very sensible.
View attachment 247822
a couple of weeks later I saw this bright pink peppa pig one in the sale which is 1-2 years. It’s ugly but I love it 😂. My daughter will find it much more interesting and it was cheap! I’m going to return the white one.
View attachment 247823
I have just bought my own house worth nearly £500,000, I Have my own car, a job and I’m stable with money (but not rich). I could buy my daughter whatever I wanted but I choose to be sensible with money, not only that but I’d rather spend money on things that make her happy. All my daughters clothes and toys are gifts from friends and family. The only thing I buy my daughter are things she needs. I don’t spend my money on myself either. My daughter doesn’t need tons of toys as I like playing and creating games with her myself.

I feel sorry for Mabel, she must have such a boring life with the same old routines :/ I feel like taking her out for the day to the park and just watch her laugh and eat different food and try all these new different things!
Off topic but where did you find that peppa dressing gown? My niece would love that!

Reactions: 3
Off topic but where did you find that peppa dressing gown? My niece would love that!
it was in the sale in sainsburys. They usually do a sale when winter ends. I think I got it in March time. I’m sure they will do some similar if not the same this year x

Reactions: 3
Omg 😂 I know we have someone here on the thread with a daughter called Ocean Mabel too. Mia’s going to be livid when she reads this comment 😂

68FA2623-3A2C-48FA-A93F-066B99474B9A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
maybe if she got off her phone while she was on teams she would have a clue what she was meant to be doing during her online class. is it really that hard to stay off your phone while you should be learning? I go to college and put my phone as far away from me as I can just so I can concentrate on my education

Reactions: 20
I think it's pretty clear she doesnt give a tit about her education she thinks shes gonna live through youtube for the rest of her life when realistically her views are going further and further down because her attitude is so appalling

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.