Mia Jeal #7 Started college, saving for sperm. Placing our bets she quits in the first term

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was so happy lololol

Showing your true self and personality? You spent the whole video being a spoilt brat with a terrible attitude. Be grateful you can get childcare and a education... SILLY GIRL.
“i ReAlLy WaNtEd HeR tO hAvE a UnIqUe NaMe :(

Awh diddums x

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can’t believe the cat pissed on her bed again and she left it ALL DAY while she did her college work. The time she spent scrolling on her phone instead of listening to her teacher could’ve easily been spent taking the bedding off and shoving it in the wash. She’s grim.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
28D49CFE-EEC4-4A54-BA80-D23149088DBD.png

It’s interesting that she ignored this comment. I have a feeling she’d ignore the rules but it would be interesting to see considering her mum is high risk and for Mabels sake..

also it seems like she’s listening to us because atleast today’s vlog involved more than just her face!

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand what her problem was with the online learning either. The whole world has to adapt to working and learning like this. Does she think she’s special enough to be exempt? There’s always going to be technical difficulties early on. Communicating with your partner via Snapchat doesn’t exactly sound like an easy way to get the work done. She says she doesn’t understand the work they’ve been given and then she says she’s been given nothing to do - so which is it, Mia? The way she was talking about her teacher, and the fact she thinks it’s okay to post herself online pulling horrible faces at what they’re saying is so disrespectful.

Reactions: 30
Also weird question, but if she's doing online college on Zoom or whatever, can they not see her pulling those faces? I can only imagine trying to study at home and seeing her being like :

":oops:🧐🤨😫🤯😒😵"

lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 15
maybe if she got off her phone while she was on teams she would have a clue what she was meant to be doing during her online class. is it really that hard to stay off your phone while you should be learning? I go to college and put my phone as far away from me as I can just so I can concentrate on my education
Tbh, during online lessons, my class chat in our snap group chat if we're confused, or want to say something in private from our teacher (nothing bad). Could be what she's doing? Not saying that it definitely is tho

Reactions: 3
Should she even be recording her teacher speaking on teams? I’d be well annoyed if I ended up on a youtubers video whilst just trying to do my job. Let alone saying it doesn’t make sense. Not selling the college well.

Reactions: 17
I mean yeah I'm in a Whatsapp & Messenger group with my college course but we use Teams and so just use a little chat bar thing down the side. Maybe we'll end up chatting tit on the private messengers but still duck me 😂

And yeah, you're not meant to record anything. We're having to sign a contract to that effect.

Reactions: 2
Also weird question, but if she's doing online college on Zoom or whatever, can they not see her pulling those faces? I can only imagine trying to study at home and seeing her being like :

lmfao
It depends...my college teachers make us have our cameras off or give us the choice, so most people have it off cos we're all usually wrapped in blankets 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cba watching her vlog!! Let me guess by some of the screen shots you guys have posted! She’s moaning and whinging about how boring and pointless it is! I also saw her Instagram story, can you really see her personality? I bet the only personality she shown was how uninterested in college she is.. Did she mention Harry Potter ? Did she clean her room ? I bet mabel was in the jumperoo or swing even though she’s been in nursery all day...I bet she shown nothing but the fact she’s a little brat.

like if I’m right with at least some of what I assumed.

Reactions: 16
Cba watching her vlog!! Let me guess by some of the screen shots you guys have posted! She’s moaning and whinging about how boring and pointless it is! I also saw her Instagram story, can you really see her personality? I bet the only personality she shown was how uninterested in college she is.. Did she mention Harry Potter ? Did she clean her room ? I bet mabel was in the jumperoo or swing even though she’s been in nursery all day...I bet she shown nothing but the fact she’s a little brat.

like if I’m right with at least some of what I assumed.
Hit the nail on the head with this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On the days where I'm in my jammies or have dodgy tan (nowhere near Mia's though) I'd keep my camera off but still ... Girl calm down, she can't be more than a few weeks into the course, right? I barely just had an induction ahahaha.

On the days where I'm in my jammies or have dodgy tan (nowhere near Mia's though) I'd keep my camera off but still ... Girl calm down, she can't be more than a few weeks into the course, right? I barely just had an induction ahahaha.
Also soz, I mean the "girl" part at Mia not anyone on here ! 😂 x

Reactions: 4
i've been doing online school since February from monday to saturday 8am-1pm and teachers watch us all the time and oh god you can't pull faces like that :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7

lmfao
I thought this!!! Unless she’s turning her camera off every 5 mins to show us her reaction but surely that’s obvious 🥴😂

Reactions: 6
we saw your first day last week? erm what? no we didn’t you didn’t vlog it at all you just screamed and cried about it to the camera ffs

Reactions: 16
I thought this!!! Unless she’s turning her camera off every 5 mins to show us her reaction but surely that’s obvious 🥴😂
Or like poking the pen off her forehead with the glazed over expression ... It's like the online equivalent of people in class clicking their pens aggressively 😂

Reactions: 1
i just watched more, why does she need TWO sugary wafers with breakfast too?! apple bread, apple and a yogurt is enough? this kid eats crisps at every meal!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
i just watched more, why does she need TWO sugary wafers with breakfast too?! apple bread, apple and a yogurt is enough? this kid eats crisps at every meal!
I’ve noticed that she uses baby snacks (aka not a main Mia 😉) in pretty much every meal, I hope she knows that they really aren’t good enough when they’re one and need a proper diet :/ I still don’t understand why they don’t cook and eat the same thing together!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.