Mia Jeal #7 Started college, saving for sperm. Placing our bets she quits in the first term

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When YouTube disable comments don’t they normally turn the comments off for EVERY video on the channel? Because the comment sections are still up on all of her old videos, even the ones from only a month ago that have Mabel in the thumbnail and title.

Reactions: 9
I feel like Mia is mad that Mabel looks like her and her dad instead of ...some image in her head she has of a petite mixed race girl ???🤷‍♀️

Imagine if we commented “lazy pig” on one of miss posts. It would be deleted as hate and reported. Yet when she says it to her baby it’s fine?

Reactions: 17
So the first point explains why YouTube are disabling comments on Mia’s videos 😂
They got the first and the last point correct lol, yeah why not just put me and my child’s full name for hundreds of thousands to see not like they can do a few searches and find absolutely everything about me!😋

Reactions: 4
I find it so scary how easily p3do rings can gain information, photos, videos of kids!! It’s why I would never do YouTube or public my social media... each to their own. Those that do it care more about the cash than their kids safety.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.