Mia jeal #6 begging for a man,I don’t want his kid,don’t comment advice,I’ll only get rid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was she talking about in the live
she was talking about her second baby, the mixed race son she’s going to have or whatever she wanted the child to be.

her fans are now coming at me with irrelevant arguments. The fans are always the same, young children with no kids themselves, arguing with no valid point / just trying to arse lick Mia and they can never spell Mabel.

D51AA6C3-480F-4F48-BCE4-206F66D7810F.png

4BFD3EC5-653B-4E35-8A59-2AF2A951FE3C.png

🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Recap of a quite eventful live for everyone who missed it 😅
  • Mia and Beth talk about donors - she's going to pick out what she wants the donor to look like but can't until sooner because they don't know what's available (literally like listening to them talk about picking out a new pair of shoes or something)
  • Beth talks about wanting children young, but she wants to go to uni first and be in a stable relationship
  • Mia has done a lot of research especially in the last couple of months and she knows which bank she's using
  • Mabel wakes up. Mia's reaction to her waking up is "Is she awake? Oh tit"
  • Lots of comments about Mia fetishising mixed race babies with her past comments - Mia ignores them all
  • Mia attacks a couple of people for asking questions (Lauren being one) and her minions start getting nasty
  • A couple of really inappropriate comments about Mia's dad that can't have been very nice for her to read
  • Mia plays the teen mum card (people only have a problem with her because she's 17)
  • Mia goes out of the room to sort out Mabel's nappies and has a massive rant about how she can do whatever she wants - this was so patronising and scary to watch, like a classic school bully. She seriously hates her followers 😂

Reactions: 33
Well I never thought this would happen... Mia is on live on Instagram and she was talking about donors and baby no.2 as usual.. I said why is everything about having a second baby? Live your life, be free and happy before you have even more responsibilities. I recommended she went to college and got a house first and she replied “well I’m moving out this year actually, lauren🙄” I said “alright calm down, I only asked simple questions” she then told me to duck off on her live and I got blocked 😂😂🤦‍♀️ Time to unsubscribe. I did stop watching her videos about a month ago but I can now finally unsubscribe too 😊
God her attitude stinks more than her unwashed pits

• Haha
Reactions: 26
As someone who was donor conceived I've struggled a lot with not knowing who my biological father is, I really wish Mia would rethink the long term effects of using an anonymous donor

• Heart
Reactions: 29
As someone who was donor conceived I've struggled a lot with not knowing who my biological father is, I really wish Mia would rethink the long term effects of using an anonymous donor
Mia needs to hear something like that. She doesn’t actually thing about the long term affects of using an anonymous donor. Maybe not on her but the child. She really is only thinking about herself

Reactions: 25
The whole thing with the mixed baby makes me sick. She sounds like she is going on a shopping trip. Imagine how that baby will feel being the only mixed person in a very white household. Is mia gonna teach her about her culture or learn how to do her hair, know how to support him/her If people begin to racially attack her child. Even if she wants a mixed baby there's still a chance that the baby will come out dark skinned or very white. You really don't know until baby born but it's still disgusting how obsessed she is with having a mixed baby. I feel that after baby two grows out of newborn stage shell start looking for a donar for baby three. I don't think she'll stop. She thinks the idea is great but then the novelty wears off so she feels the need to have another because the pregnancy stuff is cute and brings in the views 🙄 I will always feel bad for mabel and her future children

Reactions: 27
I’m so sad I missed the live, genuinely think I could argue with her minions for days 😂
She has literally turned into the most spoilt, bitchy, childish girl ever, it’s really embarrassing to watch someone throw their ‘career’ away because they’re so embarrassed to be proven wrong. This is what happens when you are your daughters doormat her whole life. My only life goal is to never be a mother like Mia or Victoria and to never grow such an immature, nasty daughter like Mia. Mia literally talks to everyone like they’re sh*t at the bottom of her shoe (she did it in beths love yesterday) and it makes me feel ill. Get some help before you lose everyone ✌🏼

also, at this point, I think Mabel has consumed more calpol than milk 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This is so important . I hope she realises this

Reactions: 10
To be honest, her saying she’ll do what she wants re the sperm donor just proves to us all she’s still in some rebellious teenager phase. Sperm donors are not meant for silly 18 year old girls that are single and live in their mums house. Think she should stop thinking about baby number 2 and actually pay attention to baby number 1!! She’s deluded.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
625DEAD9-82CB-455C-93F6-A5114B3331FC.png
Do you though? Because I don’t see you taking her out of your room and making a real effort to make her happy? You also seem more interested in being pregnant again than making her happy so which is it 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 30
The live was a joke! I don’t understand why all her little followers get their backs up like “teen mums can be better mums than 40 year old ones” NO ONE SAID SHE WAS A BAD MUM. We all agree Mabel is happy and a healthy baby ... she’s a normal size and weight From what we can see!!! She’s the one that suggests there is a problem when she says Mabel is petite for her age and has “all the symptoms” that inevitably mean COVID! Her attitude towards people is absolutely disgusting, no one is telling her what she should and shouldn’t do with her life, they’re simply asking questions, there’s no need to get salty... people are genuinely interested in your intentions as a donor mum.... no one is judging!!! she completely misses the point when we’re pointing our concerns or asking valid questions! No one was mean! And to tell someone to “duck off” on the live! Really mature Mia! There’s standing up for yourself and then there’s being down right disrespectful! I know she will be sat there reading this in a huff, like the child she is 🙄 she’s more preoccupied with getting pregnant again than letting the daughter she has now sleep without her yapping on in the background!!! You couldn’t make this tit up!

she’s like a 7 year old “I’m gonna grow up in the next 6 months, move out, buy all the unicorns and a castle, no parentz or haterz allowed”

it’s the thing though. No one is saying she’s an immature mum because she’s 17. We say she’s immature because she’s immature!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was a single parent with my first son, and oh my god it was so bloody hard, and don’t even get my started on how emotionally draining it was doing everything alone and my son asking about why his friends live with their daddy’s but he doesn’t.. it’s heartbreaking.

what I don’t understand is why anyone would put their child through this PURPOSEFULLY! I understand just like myself most people don’t choose to have a child alone, (and I’m aware of exceptional circumstances) but for them that do.. Mia as prime example who use a sperm donor for all the wrong reasons I just don’t get it! What is she going to tell her child about their dad?🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

mia’s child (children if she has it her way) are going to suffer because she wants her life to be a certain way for YouTube!

Mia - you read this.. when your YouTube career fails because you have an attitude that resembles dog tit left in the park, take a second and think about what you are wanting to put your child’s through
- children without fathers (purposefully) with no explanation to the child other than “I’m doing it alone so no one can take them away” or “Mabel your dad stank so I said he couldn’t see you but LOL I don’t shower for 6 days
- mixed race children in an all white family with little to no knowledge on their background, culture or even how to manage their hair
- a piss poor teenage attitude of “I can do what I want, when I want because I’m a big girl now”
wake up Mia, smell the roses not everything in life is for a video that’s only liked by 13 year old girls that think the sun shines out your arse.. because hun we’ve seen the shorts your wear and I can promise you.. it definitely doesn’t!🙂😘

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Can you imagine when her kid asks where they came from and she hasn’t got a clue... denying your child of half of their identity especially with no second parent on the scene! I completely understand couples that do this, for the right reasons. It’s annoying watching her talk about donor dads and how she don’t neeeed no man 🤢 and then constantly posting “low-key want a boyf” “low key need a husband” why not enjoy the daughter you have and wait out for that moment because it’s going to be extremely difficult with two kids, one of which you had out of spite for hating men! All I can say is good luck to her, you do u girl 🙄 hopefully she matures in a couple of years and realises how ridiculous she sounds!

Sorry for all the comments I’m posting this morning.... she’s really irritated me 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
ugh i’m really frustrated that i didn’t screenshot what i saw but did anyone else see her instagram story yesterday(that was deleted). she was talking about how she found jude attractive but will no longer be following him because she has heard that he has made some racist comments on a livestream and she doesn’t support people like that. and apparently it turns out that it was all made up and the only reason she believed it was because two yes two people messaged her telling her about it. which clearly shows how easily persuaded and immature she is to just believe two random people. he then joined her live which was also very confusing for a lot of us as one minute he’s being called a racist and the next he’s on her live?..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else think mables dad wants to be involved but because Mia grew up with an abusive father she has like a hatred for men so she won’t let Mables dad see her ?

Reactions: 17
ugh i’m really frustrated that i didn’t screenshot what i saw but did anyone else see her instagram story yesterday(that was deleted). she was talking about how she found jude attractive but will no longer be following him because she has heard that he has made some racist comments on a livestream and she doesn’t support people like that. and apparently it turns out that it was all made up and the only reason she believed it was because two yes two people messaged her telling her about it. which clearly shows how easily persuaded and immature she is to just believe two random people. he then joined her live which was also very confusing for a lot of us as one minute he’s being called a racist and the next he’s on her live?..
oh and another quick thing to add someone asked if jude was the baby daddy and she said no but also said that she wishes he was🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else think mables dad wants to be involved but because Mia grew up with an abusive father she has like a hatred for men so she won’t let Mables dad see her ?
nah she doesn’t let him get involved because he stinks even though she admitted she hadn’t showered in 6 days and left Mabel in the same outfit for two days. But yanooo mias an exception because she’s not a man.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How can it be made up when Twitter is full of videos of him saying it LIVE ?? He’s only being nice now to get her on his side because he was getting called out 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it just me that finds it really weird how she doesn’t want a dad in her children’s life because she’s worried about them getting taken away. Does she not realise there has to be a reason for her children to get taken away? Does she think she’s a bad mother is that why? Their not gonna get taken away if she’s done nothing wrong! It just doesn’t sit right with me.

Reactions: 19
Mia needs to hear something like that. She doesn’t actually thing about the long term affects of using an anonymous donor. Maybe not on her but the child. She really is only thinking about herself
Is it just me that finds it really weird how she doesn’t want a dad in her children’s life because she’s worried about them getting taken away. Does she not realise there has to be a reason for her children to get taken away? Does she think she’s a bad mother is that why? Their not gonna get taken away if she’s done nothing wrong! It just doesn’t sit right with me.
I honestly think its control

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.