Mia jeal #6 begging for a man,I don’t want his kid,don’t comment advice,I’ll only get rid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mia jeal #6

(sorry had to shorten)
Mia jeal #6 begging for a man,I don’t want his kid,don’t comment advice,I’ll only get rid!

Original suggestion:
Mia jeal #6 begging for a man but I don’t want his kid, don’t comment advice on my channel because I’ll only get rid!

Thanks to @OliviaMayx for #6 thread name!

Runner up - so close!
Mia jeal #6 repeats herself while doing simple tasks, even has mabel in her dirty bath
Thanks to @playstationbore for your suggestion.

Previous thread : Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries
Thanks to @Kat5998 for last thread name.
Old thread: https://tattle.life/threads/mia-jea...lies-watering-plants-whilst-mabel-cries.7555/

Summary:
Mia isn’t doing her original course at college, she’s now doing something to do with childcare.
Mabel got taken outside in the pouring rain with no coat on then the next day she got ill and Mia implied that she had Covid.
Her fans praised her for not washing / changing mabels clothes for 2 days.
Mia washed her fake tan and shaved her legs in the bath then Mabel sucked the same bath water out the sponge.
Mabel had more jam sandwiches and wotsits for dinner.
Mabel was having calpol every night, not sure about now.
Mia uses cold water for mabels bottles which doesn’t kill the bacteria in formula.
Mia liked Jude and wanted him to be mabels father but as usual she’s changed her mind already.
Mia once made a good vlog about her scrapbook for Mabel.
Mia has booked a holiday with her “no mum friends”.
She still deletes comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ngl I couldn’t help but stare at the mess of Mia’s tan on her chest/neck in yesterday’s video like at least cover it with a T-shirt instead of wearing the same old bralet....

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Ngl I couldn’t help but stare at the mess of Mia’s tan on her chest/neck in yesterday’s video like at least cover it with a T-shirt instead of wearing the same old bralet....
That tiger bread look is not good 🤢 really hope her next fortnightly wash gets rid of it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mia jeal #6

(sorry had to shorten)

Original suggestion:
Mia jeal #6 begging for a man but I don’t want his kid, don’t comment advice on my channel because I’ll only get rid!

Thanks to @OliviaMayx for #6 thread name!

Runner up - so close!
Mia jeal #6 repeats herself while doing simple tasks, even has mabel in her dirty bath
Thanks to @playstationbore for your suggestion.

Previous thread : Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries
Thanks to @Kat5998 for last thread name.
Old thread: https://tattle.life/threads/mia-jea...lies-watering-plants-whilst-mabel-cries.7555/

Summary:
Mia isn’t doing her original course at college, she’s now doing something to do with childcare.
Mabel got taken outside in the pouring rain with no coat on then the next day she got ill and Mia implied that she had Covid.
Her fans praised her for not washing / changing mabels clothes for 2 days.
Mia washed her fake tan and shaved her legs in the bath then Mabel sucked the same bath water out the sponge.
Mabel had more jam sandwiches and wotsits for dinner.
Mabel was having calpol every night, not sure about now.
Mia uses cold water for mabels bottles which doesn’t kill the bacteria in formula.
Mia liked Jude and wanted him to be mabels father but as usual she’s changed her mind already.
Mia once made a good vlog about her scrapbook for Mabel.
Mia has booked a holiday with her “no mum friends”.
She still deletes comments.
woohoo!🥳🎉

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry but Mia should really be taking mabel to be tested for Covid, as the government says showing any symptoms you and your household should self isolate until you have been tested and came back clear. Mabel had a high temperature but because she doesnt have a cough shes not going to get Mabel tested. I'm sorry but in the middle of a pandemic especially it's better to be safe

Reactions: 20
Anyone watched today's video?

In it she said that she won't say where they're going til they're there (even tho Beth said in her video) but then 10 mins later she says they're going centre parks when talking to Beth

Make your mind up!!

I'm sorry but Mia should really be taking mabel to be tested for Covid, as the government says showing any symptoms you and your household should self isolate until you have been tested and came back clear. Mabel had a high temperature but because she doesnt have a cough shes not going to get Mabel tested. I'm sorry but in the middle of a pandemic especially it's better to be safe
Especially before taking her on holiday where they're extremely likely to come in contact with plenty of other people!

Reactions: 13
plus her mum is vulnerable/at risk of the virus so if mabel is showing signs, she should get her tested, just to be on the safe

Yeh she should. They have drive through places in most places. You can even order them online for free. They may be uncomfortable ( everyone in my town had to do one as we had a spike ) so I have done one but it’s better to be safe than sorry. They wouldn’t want to do one as that would ruin there holiday. But that’s just selfish.

Reactions: 11
Mia: Mabel does not have COVID, I really do think it’s just teeth, I really am not worried

Also Mia’s thumbnails: ShE hAs All tHe SyMpToMs

Reactions: 28
Because she’s had a high temperature I thought the whole house had to isolate for 14 days, regardless if you think it’s COVID or not. I thought the holiday she was going on was with her mum friends because that’s all she been on about but today’s video she mentions her family so no one is planning on isolating even though that’s is what you are meant to do if anyone in the household displays symptoms. This is totally irresponsible.

Reactions: 20
Mia saying she doesn’t want to tell us where she is going because we know when she’s going!

OMG was anyone else planning on going and stalking her because she’s such a big celebrity and it would the best thing ever to meet her?! Like shes practically as famous as beyonè! Or was it just me... (obviously joking😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone now where's she going with the mam friends she has? Beth said in her vlog that she was going to center parks but mia wasn't going with them or something. I think she thinks she a big celeb like wtf 😹 she's really needs a reality check.

washing Mabel in that dirty batg water was so disgusting. It was the first vid of hers I have watched in months and I couldn't finish it. That water had her fake tan and hair floating around in it. She let's make drink so of it too. It's horrible. She easily could of done her glow up thing in the bath herself and then done Mabel. Also not changing label for 2 days is the most laziest thing I have every heard. 2 days! It doesn't take that long to change your baby. How is her mam not saying anything to her?

Reactions: 7
Mia, if you’re reading this, for the love of god... GENERALLY and GENUINELY are different words.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Mia, if you’re reading this, for the love of god... GENERALLY and GENUINELY are different words.

She also needs this spell check list :
  • wasting
  • Tired
  • Basically
  • Biggest
  • Lose - when you lose something not loose!!!
  • Themselves not them selfs!

There’s so many more but I can’t think what ones. This will be enough to get her started.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love how she made a point of not telling everyone where she’s going, then blurted in out when she was with Beth, and then said how far away it was...so she’s literally given away exactly where and when she’s going 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.