Mia jeal #6 begging for a man,I don’t want his kid,don’t comment advice,I’ll only get rid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Moogirl18 he does want to be involved in mabels life but mia has repeatedly denied him any access to his own daughter and is acting like a brat
If he wanted really wanted access to his child there are ways for him to get that access. It’s the age old excuse, ‘she won’t let me boo hoo’. If he was paying support for his daughter this access would be even easier to come by. Trying to defend a man that has essentially abandoned a child just because you don’t appear to like the mother...

Reactions: 4
If he wanted really wanted access to his child there are ways for him to get that access. It’s the age old excuse, ‘she won’t let me boo hoo’. If he was paying support for his daughter this access would be even easier to come by. Trying to defend a man that has essentially abandoned a child just because you don’t appear to like the mother...
My other half been fighting to see his son for over a year trust me its NOT that easy specially when the mum doesn't show up to court (they get 3 chances THREE)legal aid is barley possible now, its really not as easy it's a long hard process, I'm not saying he couldnt try no body knows whats going on, but it's sad people think it's that easy to just go get access to a child when it's really not its takes months sometimes years and covid going on courts are putting hearings back if there not necessary as my other half got pushed back 3 months its really not easy at all and mias family are clearly well off and would probably get a better solicitor aswell

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My other half been fighting to see his son for over a year trust me its NOT that easy specially when the mum doesn't show up to court (they get 3 chances THREE)legal aid is barley possible now, its really not as easy it's a long hard process, I'm not saying he couldnt try no body knows whats going on, but it's sad people think it's that easy to just go get access to a child when it's really not its takes months sometimes years and covid going on courts are putting hearings back if there not necessary as my other half got pushed back 3 months its really not easy at all and mias family are clearly well off and would probably get a better solicitor aswell
I’m sure some do try and find it difficult, this is not everyone’s experience. Someone commented suggesting he’s tried but she said no, doesn’t suggest he’s had these struggles. Most women want the support and help of the other parent and it’s only too common that children grow up without support of the other parent through no fault of the mother, I find this disgraceful. I actually agree with women denying access and making sure it’s through the court system when they have been absent for many years and just ‘show up’ out the blue and suddenly want to be involved, after many years of absence both you and your child don’t know this person anymore and I would not allow a stranger essentially unrestricted access to my child.

I don’t want to derail too much, but I highly doubt for the average women if the father of the child attempted to have consistent contact with his child from birth and support that child they would deny them access let alone make them go through court. There is always the exception but to paint a lot of mothers like this when there is absolutely no evidence they have purposefully denied access for no reason (if at all) is very common and a way to degrade them, which I find disgusting. It boggles my mind that people can in one hand slate everything Mia is trying to do for her child good or bad/but stick up for someone who does absolutely nothing!

Reactions: 4
I’m sure some do try and find it difficult, this is not everyone’s experience. Someone commented suggesting he’s tried but she said no, doesn’t suggest he’s had these struggles. Most women want the support and help of the other parent and it’s only too common that children grow up without support of the other parent through no fault of the mother, I find this disgraceful. I actually agree with women denying access and making sure it’s through the court system when they have been absent for many years and just ‘show up’ out the blue and suddenly want to be involved, after many years of absence both you and your child don’t know this person anymore and I would not allow a stranger essentially unrestricted access to my child.

I don’t want to derail too much, but I highly doubt for the average women if the father of the child attempted to have consistent contact with his child from birth and support that child they would deny them access let alone make them go through court. There is always the exception but to paint a lot of mothers like this when there is absolutely no evidence they have purposefully denied access for no reason (if at all) is very common and a way to degrade them, which I find disgusting. It boggles my mind that people can in one hand slate everything Mia is trying to do for her child good or bad/but stick up for someone who does absolutely nothing!
I do agree, it's easy to point the blame, I also think theres an element of control with mia and I think she had full intentions to get pregnant on purpose and planned on doing it on her own I dont think she ever wanted anybody else involved, I do however think in the thread yheres no point talking about mabels dad cause really nobody knows anything 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I do agree, it's easy to point the blame, I also think theres an element of control with mia and I think she had full intentions to get pregnant on purpose and planned on doing it on her own I dont think she ever wanted anybody else involved, I do however think in the thread yheres no point talking about mabels dad cause really nobody knows anything 🤷‍♀️
Very true, I don’t think anyone can really comment about it with any certainty, but if she wanted to do it on her own she clearly picked the right guy! 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 The fact we don’t know anything makes me believe it’s not him who has tried. If someone tried to keep me from my child, everyone would know. If they were a regular YouTube user/social media user I would be all over it if they were unfairly keeping me from my child.

Reactions: 1
you sound like mia for one, and two, she said she doesn’t resent any money

Reactions: 10
Nothing really swings in her favour about mabels dad because of the way she talks about him! “He smells funny and doesn’t drive a car” she’s slagged him off left and right on her social media and I think it’s wrong to assume he’s a bad guy based on what Mia has said. She has a habit of fabricating situations to pass her off as a victim. She’s been open about her own daddy issues, some spiteful behaviour towards Mabels dad would have been inevitable whether he was a nice guy or not.

Mabel looks as though she has a clear chance of becoming a little messed up anyway, even without the presence of such a “toxic father and grandfather” ... she’ll grow up with all her brothers and sisters,fathered by strangers. That’s bound to confuse her, she won’t ever know a man loving her mum or being shown how a relationship should be because her mum wanted to be a big girl and chose to do it all on her own and men are trash. Mia’s constant obsession with referral to Mabels size and how particular she is about what she wears... she’s enforcing bad body confidence defining everything about Mabel in what she dresses her in and how petite she is. It’s alarming. The kid is nearly one and showing clear signs of bad eating habits also.

Purely based on what Mia has said about the situation, all she’s done is show that she isn’t mature enough to not bad mouth mabels dad to an audience, never mind reach or to him and allow him to see Mabel. Yes there could be some truth in it all but think about how mabel is going to feel, when she wants to identify with her birth dad, becoming curious,looking back on this content and seeing her mum slating a man that is essentially half her. It’s so sad.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.