Mia jeal #6 begging for a man,I don’t want his kid,don’t comment advice,I’ll only get rid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t bleeping clickbait Mabel having ”all the symptoms“ then you literal attention seeker

967136D4-9892-494E-BA5F-F9B8DBB16865.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Don’t bleeping clickbait Mabel having ”all the symptoms“ then you literal attention seeker

View attachment 218086
God sake she literally put 'has all the symptoms' in the thumbnail so rightfully so people assumed that little Mabel had covid-19. I haven't watched the video as I can't bear to see Mabel look ill and Mia just talking to camera instead of caring for her sick child.

Reactions: 22
Mia also said “I know several people who have had a baby like Mabel was on Monday” I’m sorry but how does that affect you? Those babies were not around Mabel so they couldn’t have infected her, you’re in completely different households, seemed like a poor/invalid excuse

Reactions: 13
Of course her 12 year old followers are going to think she was saying mabel has Covid symptoms because that’s why crappy influences use click bait! Attention seeker!

Reactions: 11
Well I never thought this would happen... Mia is on live on Instagram and she was talking about donors and baby no.2 as usual.. I said why is everything about having a second baby? Live your life, be free and happy before you have even more responsibilities. I recommended she went to college and got a house first and she replied “well I’m moving out this year actually, lauren🙄” I said “alright calm down, I only asked simple questions” she then told me to duck off on her live and I got blocked 😂😂🤦‍♀️ Time to unsubscribe. I did stop watching her videos about a month ago but I can now finally unsubscribe too 😊

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She's on instagram live rn talking about donors
I literally just saw that

she was on about having a no ID donor. She said this was when her and the baby would have no relationship/ wouldn’t know the father not even when the baby is 18. ( I don’t know how accurate this is as I haven’t ever looked into it but this is what Mia said)
Personally I find it selfish as once the baby is 18 it might want to know it’s father. Like how comes Mia should be able to control what happens to her children’s father. Maybe Mia doesn’t like her dad but her children might want too see there dad and know where they come from.

Reactions: 17
She's on instagram live rn talking about donors
I started watching but I can’t with her. The way she talks to that Lauren girl for bringing up legitimate concerns is disgusting. Telling someone to duck off and that their opinions don’t matter when they aren’t even being mean isn’t cute, it’s bitchy

Reactions: 11
I swear I think I lost brain cells watching that live, but I'm pretty sure at a point I got kicked but I wasn't even talking. But seriously, there just asking questions no need to be so rude. But Beth and Mia are in her room making a bunch of noise and they wonder why Mabel isn't asleep.

Reactions: 12
Mia on her live “What are they going to do absolute bleeping nothing so I’m going to do what I please now” talking about donors. What on earth...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Also what is it with Mia it’s always “when I’m pregnant” as if by the click of her fingers she’s gonna be pregnant. There people out there who have been struggling for years to have kids

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s deluded!!! Poor Mabel up awake because her mum is up with the lights on waffling shite about baby number 2 on insta live!

Reactions: 21
She’s such a mouthy witch 😂 usually I wouldn’t say names about anyone, especially a child but she’s annoying me. She thinks the whole world is so far up her own arse it’s unbelievable. I don’t wish bad on anyone but when I check out her YouTube in 5 years I’ll be glad if she’s either quit YouTube or she has lost every follower she once had. I think karma will get her soon

Reactions: 30
And also it might just be me but she never goes “ oh when mabels one” like that’s not far away. She’s always wishing away mabels life. She’s always saying “for baby number 2” or “when I’m pregnant” it’s as if she enjoyed being pregnant and enjoyed like a month of mabels life then got bored. Like she should be looking forward to mabels milestone not just a baby she’s NOT even pregnant with yet

Reactions: 19
And also it might just be me but she never goes “ oh when mabels one” like that’s not far away. She’s always wishing away mabels life. She’s always saying “for baby number 2” or “when I’m pregnant” it’s as if she enjoyed being pregnant and enjoyed like a month of mabels life then got bored. Like she should be looking forward to mabels milestone not just a baby she’s NOT even pregnant with yet
completely agree. My daughter is 1 in a month and it’s all I talk about to people, how my baby has grown so fast, how she nearly has 6 teeth, how she’s finally crawling and if she can walk by her birthday the amount of things I have planned for her! I've never once heard Mia say “I have big plans for mabels first birthday” or “mabel is growing up so fast but I enjoy watching her grow each day, hitting her milestones”. It’s always “Mabel can walk, time for another baby because she’s a toddler now” or “I’m going to give Mabel calpol every night to shut her up because I want a good, quiet baby so I can prove to the world I’m the best teen mum”. It’s nearly been a whole year since Mabel was born and honestly, I haven’t seen Mia enjoy one second of it.

Reactions: 20
completely agree. My daughter is 1 in a month and it’s all I talk about to people, how my baby has grown so fast, how she nearly has 6 teeth, how she’s finally crawling and if she can walk by her birthday the amount of things I have planned for her! I've never once heard Mia say “I have big plans for mabels first birthday” or “mabel is growing up so fast but I enjoy watching her grow each day, hitting her milestones”. It’s always “Mabel can walk, time for another baby because she’s a toddler now” or “I’m going to give Mabel calpol every night to shut her up because I want a good, quiet baby so I can prove to the world I’m the best teen mum”. It’s nearly been a whole year since Mabel was born and honestly, I haven’t seen Mia enjoy one second of it.
Exactly my cousin is one in September and the other week started walking and we all was so exited about it. And like on his birthday we’ve a bouncy castle and banners and that and everyone is always on about it. She hasn’t mentioned mabels 1st birthday at all

Reactions: 14
Fully agree she lost interest in mabel after the newborn stage and just wants to keep popping out new borns 🙄 she needs an attitude check, she comes across abit narcissistic.

Reactions: 17
Tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if mabels birthday all she’ll talk about is her traumatic birth not about celebrating a year of her little ones life

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.