Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scoobie

VIP Member
Mia Jeal #7 Started college, saving for sperm. Placing our bets she quits in the first term.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
I love haul videos in general, and I much prefer these kind of videos over her vlogs. BUT, I cannot cope with the cringy *trying WAY too hard to be sexy* poses/facial expressions, I couldn’t even look at the clothes half the time it was painful 😭
2FFFEE90-DBCA-4E98-9645-0AF1B80D7940.png
C93FA16C-B55D-4C11-9951-A30BD7161E28.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
Both these Jeal sisters are very strange people. They seem absolutely batshit crazy. How can you talk about your sex life, virginity, being in a toxic relationship etc one day then the next kick off because someone asks you something you’ve openly spoken about. or is it only ok when you want to use it for your Tiktok content? Mia does the same. The whole family setup just seems plain odd. Two confused, irritating and fucked up little girls who have no sense of normality 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen this on Beth’s TikTok? 😂
Is there anything more tory than the hardest thing in her life being that she has a mole and is a young auntie :rolleyes: I'm dead at mapel syrup and table 💀 i would feel sorry for her if they didn't call another babies name a stripper name! "i was in a toxic relationship for 3 years" you're 15, and broke up with him at like 14 ffs. What is it with these two thinking they're 28 while acting (and spelling) like they're 12. P.s it's not dedicated to you Beth, for the most part we've called you the most likeable one. Sounds like someone else is desperate to be the victim here? but you're right, we definitely are 'jelous' i'd love to have a boyfriend who bullys people and a sister who talks to me like crap 24/7!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Mia posted a TikTok about people being fake Harry Potter fans. I’m sorry Mia you’ve been a fan (of the movies, not even the books) for about a week because you thought Draco was fit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
So she called comfy and practical clothes “crappy bits” she needs to get her head out of her arse tbh! Nothing crappy about a pair of leggings and cute little tee so your child can move and get the best out of her play at nursery. Whilst you’re here, dressing her up like a beige wedding cake because “it looks good” get out.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

scoobie

VIP Member
Recap of a quite eventful live for everyone who missed it 😅
  • Mia and Beth talk about donors - she's going to pick out what she wants the donor to look like but can't until sooner because they don't know what's available (literally like listening to them talk about picking out a new pair of shoes or something)
  • Beth talks about wanting children young, but she wants to go to uni first and be in a stable relationship
  • Mia has done a lot of research especially in the last couple of months and she knows which bank she's using
  • Mabel wakes up. Mia's reaction to her waking up is "Is she awake? Oh shit"
  • Lots of comments about Mia fetishising mixed race babies with her past comments - Mia ignores them all
  • Mia attacks a couple of people for asking questions (Lauren being one) and her minions start getting nasty
  • A couple of really inappropriate comments about Mia's dad that can't have been very nice for her to read
  • Mia plays the teen mum card (people only have a problem with her because she's 17)
  • Mia goes out of the room to sort out Mabel's nappies and has a massive rant about how she can do whatever she wants - this was so patronising and scary to watch, like a classic school bully. She seriously hates her followers 😂

Reactions: 33

catchme67

I saw so many comments from the HP fandom on tiktok of people basically saying "we don't want you, go away" and she's deleted all of them!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

honeybeex

Long time lurker here. I very rarely comment on many threads. However, I’ve just watched Mia’s nursery haul video and honestly her hypocrisy about primark is insane. Firstly primark is not “crappy”! Ethically it’s not a great company, but many parents cannot chose to buy their children clothes from more expensive stores. Or if they are like me, can afford to buy from more expensive places, still shop in primark, they have some really cute and inexpensive things for children, and it only makes sense to try not to waste money on expensive baby clothes as babies grow so quickly. Plus babies are supposed to get dirty, and need comfort; they do not need to look fashionable. They are not an accessory, they are not dolls, they are growing babies, they will grow out of clothes quickly and they will get dirty. Why is she wasting money, when she’s claiming to save for a house?! She has gotten Mabel so many plain T-shirts from Zara, that she claims are going to be crappy clothes for nursery, and they all look like things you can get from primark for about £2!

Also, I understand baby clothes do not need to be gendered but her obsession with buying unisex and, in my honest opinion, “boyish” looking clothing is strange. She claims she doesn’t like “girly” outfits, yet I often see Mabel wearing “girly” clothes. I feel like this conscious effort she is making to not buy “girl clothes” derives from the fact she wants a son. How is she going to feel when Mabel is a walking talking toddler who likes Peppa Pig T-shirts, Disney princess clothing or bright pink sparkly dresses with unicorns on? No matter how much she tries to avoid dressing Mabel like that, Mabel will get her own personality, and will want to wear things appropriate for her age in time. I had a friend from my parent and baby group who said she wouldn’t ever let her daughter wear pink, princess dresses, or Disney clothes and guess what ?! Both our daughters are 4 years old and both want to wear clothes aimed at children their age! I’m not saying all girls will like pink unicorns and Disney princesses, but it’s highly likely that Mabel will want to wear her what her friends are. So Mia should expect that to happen, and encourage Mabel to wear what she wants, not what is going to fit her Instagram feed! Right now Mia should just focus on buy clothing that is warm, practical and comfortable for Mabel, rather than treating her like a doll and getting angsty with her when she gets messy! Mia is going to need to learn quickly that Mabel is not an accessory for Instagram, she’s growing very quickly and will soon no longer want to wear impractical clothing because it looks good.

• Heart

Purpleshampoo

Chatty Member
I dont understand why you would take a childcare course when you can barley be bothered to look after your own child 🤷‍♀️

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
I’m so sad I missed the live, genuinely think I could argue with her minions for days 😂
She has literally turned into the most spoilt, bitchy, childish girl ever, it’s really embarrassing to watch someone throw their ‘career’ away because they’re so embarrassed to be proven wrong. This is what happens when you are your daughters doormat her whole life. My only life goal is to never be a mother like Mia or Victoria and to never grow such an immature, nasty daughter like Mia. Mia literally talks to everyone like they’re sh*t at the bottom of her shoe (she did it in beths love yesterday) and it makes me feel ill. Get some help before you lose everyone ✌🏼

also, at this point, I think Mabel has consumed more calpol than milk 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 31

OliviaMayx

It really annoys me how Mia doesn’t like dressing Mabel “girly” in today’s video talking about a cardigan her saying she wants to “de-girly” it!
Why?! Mabel is a little girl why can’t she dress like one? Why does everything have to be Mia’s aesthetic!🤦🏼‍♀️

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
"This is literally the first time Mabel's had anything unhealthy.." Urm are you sure?? 😂 I personally don't think there's anything wrong with treating your kids and letting them eat things like pizza every so often, but that was just another bare-faced lie 😂 Mabel's diet is mostly quesadillas, wotsits, jam sandwiches and yoghurt. When she does have veg its hidden in salty sauce or gravy. Again, i don't have an issue with that but just don't lie about it when the proof is in your own videos 😂

• Haha