Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does it make anyone else cringe when she says “you need some siblings” 🤣 idk why it irks me like she can just pop out an get a sibling

Reactions: 19
Does it make anyone else cringe when she says “you need some siblings” 🤣 idk why it irks me like she can just pop out an get a sibling
She honestly just doesn't live in the real world🤦‍♀️😂 she always makes out shes so busy she an barely play with mabel what she gonna do with another one

Reactions: 12
I wonder if she sees it as, if she has a new baby that baby will grow up to entertain Mabel meaning she can do what she wants rather than have to spend time engaging and playing with her... a bit like how people tell you to get two kittens so they play together instead of just one!

“White is definitely Mabel’s colour”

FGS white is ANY baby’s colour :rolleyes: I DON’T UNDERSTAND!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder if she sees it as, if she has a new baby that baby will grow up to entertain Mabel meaning she can do what she wants rather than have to spend time engaging and playing with her... a bit like how people tell you to get two kittens so they play together instead of just one!
I think she expects the newborn to just sleep all day like Mabel did & she thinks Mabel's only going to get easier and play more independently as she gets older. She doesn't realise that she was lucky & had a VERY easy baby first time round, she'd be screwed if her 2nd was anything like mine 😂 she clearly also has no idea what she's in for during toddlerhood either lmao. The fact she said she wants twins next shows how unaware she is!

Reactions: 9
I think she expects the newborn to just sleep all day like Mabel did & she thinks Mabel's only going to get easier and play more independently as she gets older. She doesn't realise that she was lucky & had a VERY easy baby first time round, she'd be screwed if her 2nd was anything like mine 😂 she clearly also has no idea what she's in for during toddlerhood either lmao. The fact she said she wants twins next shows how unaware she is!
And she wants to be living in her own place 😂 she doesn’t cook for herself and can’t even keep her own room tidy and clean, let alone a whole house with 2+ babies!

And she wants to be living in her own place 😂 she doesn’t cook for herself and can’t even keep her own room tidy and clean, let alone a whole house with 2+ babies!
And do full time college, youtube, have 33 hobbies and start a business. I admire her ambition but she truly does live in a fantasy 😂

Reactions: 20
has her socialblade earnings gone down? they seem lower than they were a few weeks ago
Probably seeing as her views are constantly dropping, I think she sees herself as doing well because she’s earning more than most her age. Although most 17 year olds aren’t raising a baby, constantly shopping and wanting to move out and have another baby in the next year.

Reactions: 8
I would feel sorry for Mabel if Mia has another baby soon, Mia doesn’t seem to want to spend time with her anyway so when she has the next baby all her focus will be with the newborn and Mabel will probably be left on her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Mia's recent video is the most boring so far 😬 just another vlog except she does literally nothing but sit in bed, spoon feed and talk about Mabel's naps.. don't even waste your time 😂

Mia's recent video is the most boring so far 😬 just another vlog except she does literally nothing but sit in bed, spoon feed and talk about Mabel's naps.. don't even waste your time 😂
i haven't watched it because shes has done so many morning routines im just bored of them

Reactions: 7
So Mabel is allowed downstairs whilst Mia makes the food, just not allowed to eat the food .. what a piss poor excuse!🤦🏼‍♀️ Maybe if Mia got up with Mabel when she first wakes up and took her down for her bottle breakfast (like most us mums do not lounge In bed) she would be done before her parents starts these important calls that last alllllllll day 🤷🏼‍♀️

Anyone else notice the green mark on mias neck at around 9.00 on the newest vlog? Don’t know if it’s just my computer screen but it’s either dirty fake tan or a massive bruise🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Anyone else notice the green mark on mias neck at around 9.00 on the newest vlog? Don’t know if it’s just my computer screen but it’s either dirty fake tan or a massive bruise🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m pretty sure that’s a mark from cheap necklaces, Cheap ‘gold’ plated necklaces can turn your neck green.

Reactions: 4
As soon as I saw the title I was like urgh ffs

She put on Instagram the other day about her videos being repetitive, however she’s just ignored her viewers and continued posting the same stuff

Reactions: 14
Could be from Mabel I’m covered in bruises when my baby went through her pinching stage haha

Reactions: 1
This was so interesting to watch 😂 I’ve hardly watched any of her videos pre-pregnancy. But yikes 😳 She was just a child showing off and throwing temper tantrums and honestly I feel like her bad attitude hasn’t changed much since then!
Why does she keep saying she’s in London??? She’s nowhere near London haha bless. Beth looks so young there! I mean, she was young, but still.

Reactions: 2
Mia would absolutely screw if it took her years to conceive this time... it wouldn’t fit her “aesthetic“, it drives me Insane that she seems to think it’ll happen quickly. Don’t get me wrong it might, but she needs to understand it MIGHT not!

Reactions: 15
She gives teen mums a bad name. I’ve seen so many girls completely turn their lives around when they’ve suddenly fell pregnant young. Mia is sucked in the “social media” aesthetics of life and she’s in for a massive shock if she thinks she’s going to pull off getting a house , a second child and continue to flap about doing all these ridiculous hobbies. She’s painting an unrealistic angle of how being a parent is..... I hope most of her young followers are not that gullible.... don’t believe everything you watch online kids!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.