Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suu

I’m honestly not surprised Mabel is sick Mia let’s get put anything in her mouth especially when they were taking bath with all that dirty bath water.

• Sick
Reactions: 15

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
117344"]
I was shocked when she started shaving when sharing the bath. Mabel might be different but when my daughter is in the bath she is constantly trying to drink the water and suck it out of her sponge etc. The thought of her doing that when there is hair and old tan in the water worries me
Yeah in one clip Mabel had the sponge in her mouth that was in the water completely vile 🤢🤢🤮🤮

I already have and they weren’t impressed with her I’ve showed them loads of her clips of what I feel could put Mabel in danger from birth to now and that where very shocked but they said that if Mia lived close that Mabel would be taken into foster care due to neglect and Mia would need to have parenting assessments via supervised contact I do honestly hope they get involved before anything bad happens to that poor baby I hope they find where she lives and takes Mabel so she can learn how to properly care for her

Actually there has been loads of things
[/QUOTE]

I’m sorry but thats out of order, what a waste of child services time. They wouldn’t atall say “if she lived closer” they’d do something about it!! It’s like going out and sayin “nah we won’t catch that murderer today, they’re too far away” you’re either chatting shit or you have genuinely took it upon yourself to contact someone about a clearly very healthy and happy baby.

Mia is not a bad parent!!! She’s a bad influencer. Yes her shaving in a bath with Mabel was disgusting and not something I’d do as a mother but doesn’t deserve her kid taken off her wtf. Mia needs guidance and a health visitor or something.. not be made to feel like a criminal. Wtf is wrong with you.

Marymoo13

I know everyone loves animals and a lot of people won’t agree but I think it’s disgusting how their many cats brush past and walk all over mabels toys that she puts in her mouth constantly. Not only can they get cat hair on, the cats walk everywhere and can bring back any germs/dirt.
I completely agree, I had a cat growing up but cats can carry so many germs and parasites particularly in their pee.
It’s totally fine that they have cats as pets but they need to be more aware of hygiene surrounding Mabels toys and areas where she is left to play.

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
It seems like she’s trying to prove to herself & everyone else that she’s so mature, successful and grown up by having more kids alone, completing college & having her own house etc. But not realising that she’s actually being incredibly naive and reckless. If she was actually being mature & smart she’d realise that putting so much on your plate with a child that’ll only get more demanding and a completely unreliable income is just stupid. Imagine being able to easily save that much, just to waste it on a rented flat/home you won’t even be able to properly enjoy.. where is her mum ??? I’m tired of asking that question 🥴

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
She even refers to it twice as a ‘filler video’ for exciting holiday content coming up...
I’m done watching her haven’t for a while... I just have her on insta. A “filler video”?????? her subscribers mustn’t be worthy enough for some proper content.... aslong as she’s getting some pennies off an upload to buy some more shitty herbs 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry

commenter5241

Tiktok wouldn’t take it down without good reason she’s completely missing the point with almost everything she tries to defend. Over sexualised content is constantly portrayed in the media instead of adding to it Mia should be one of those discouraging it if she’s a role model like her followers say she is

Also that Instagram story post like come on it just shows how immature and young she is because she’s doing the typical teenage complain about how bad my life is on my story

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
Really frustrated that she said if a doctor advises her she needs a c -section she will question them and if she isn’t happy with the reason she will refuse.
I do believe that doctors don’t just advise c-sections willy nilly! There usually is a specific reason one is advised and its always for mum and babies safety!
Ladies, a friend of mine refused a c section despite doctors advice As she was insistent on vaginal birth. so they couldn’t go ahead and do it without her consent. She ended up being cut from front to back of her private area, because baby was too big to come out vaginally. She couldn’t sit down or walk for 4 months, in constant pain, worst recovery possible and kept getting repeat infections because the wound site was constantly moist and dirty because of where it was... moral of the story, take the c section if doctors advise it xx

• Sad
  • Wow

Purpleshampoo

Chatty Member
Ok, this has been bothering me for ages. Can we please stop saying her birth wasn’t traumatic, that it wasn’t that bad, other people have it worse, at least her baby is healthy etc. None of that is for anyone here to say or decide. Traumatic births are still a stigma and talking about it is important.
yes she changes her story and makes stuff up but clearly she found her birth traumatic and she’s allowed to say that. Shes a young teen who’s first experience of birth didn’t go to plan. Her birth could’ve triggered anxiety or PND, unless you are her, you don’t know what effect it’s had on her. It can even cause PTSD in some woman. So yeah, Mabel is healthy, they’re both physically ok but just stop with the phrases above.
The issue isnt that it wasnt traumatic but putting things up saying her daughter tried to kill her thats messed up 🙄

baileyboo23

I have a feeling when mia does have a second baby she will favouritise it and Mabel will be even more alone..

Reactions: 14

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
Mia is wanting another baby... she accidentally fell pregnant at the age of 16, the baby dad has nothing to do Mabel.

She’s now 17 thinking of baby number two already.
She isn’t in the real world.
She needs to think about getting a career, a house, a stable relationship, marriage then thinking about a family.
Life is not a game, you want to make sure you are stable enough and have support around you before that.
I’m 22 with two children with two different dads, I’m single no career, living with parents suffering severely from mental health. I cannot beg this girl enough to slow down. She will regret it in the long run
THANK YOU! I’m so glad somebody said this, as sometimes I watch Mias videos and feel like I’m in a parallel universe where a 17 year old with no independence, home or steady job is talking about a second baby by sperm donor. And her 13 year old commenters are possibly worse. They imply anybody who raises the slightest concern is intolerant/judgemental about her lifestyle. I find it bizarre. also sending you love as you sound like you’re having a hard time, stay strong you’re doing great. Hopefully there is some support in your area for you ❤❤❤

OliviaMayx

Has anyone seen beths Instagram story from 12 hours ago (so 11pm) of Mabel wide awake downstairs playing.
No wonder she doesn’t have a normal sleep routine 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Does anyone watch it’s just Kiera, she is also a teen mum with a son, and she is getting more views n likes quicker than Mia these days !!

josefinaosterlund

Probably really irrelevant in the grand scheme of things but it seriously grinds my gears when she goes around saying “rather” all the time when she actually means “either... or”! It’s like she does it to try and sound more intelligent/posh! Learn how to speak properly
It literally grinds on me so much when she says rather!! Or when she says "hella hella cute"

RosePetals

Chatty Member
Just as an interesting comparison

Keira = 60k subscribers (so 30k views = 50% watch)
Videos posted in the last month: 16
Videos reaching 30k views: 8
Those 8 include 3 with over 50k views and one with 180k views
Keira's social blade is 16.7k subscribers in the last 30 days estimated £2k - £32.4k yearly earnings

Mia = 90k subscribers (30k views = 33% watch)
Videos posted in the last month: 19
Videos reaching 30k views: 3
(also her last video to get 45k views aka 50% was 2 months ago)
Mia's social blade is 700 subscribers in the last 30 days, estimated £1.1k - £17.9k yearly earnings

Laylayxo

I mean it’s good that Mia is considerate of mental health when Mabel is older , sometimes days off are very needed to restore yourself . BUT commenting on her skin tone , weight and build at such a young age is exactly what could damage mental health so why not focus on the present instead of far future ..

• Heart