Mia Jeal #15 Caused more hysteria and quit social media

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoe Sugg is pregnant... I wonder if Mia will resurface to repost the announcement on her story 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Mia seeing that Zoe is pregnant is probably going to make her want a baby even more now, she’s going to see all the attention and views she’s getting and will get jealous. I know mias nowhere near as well known as Zoe but she knows first hand how much getting pregnant can boost subscribers and views so I really wouldn’t be surprised if Mia does a pregnancy announcement soon (that’s if she ever does come back to YouTube)

Reactions: 26
I think Mia would be pregnant if she came back on social media to use it as a "get out of jail" card so she could feel like she doesn't have to apologise properly.

Reactions: 22
Mia’s probably pencilled in 21st June for the day she can go out and conceive baby no. 2

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wouldn’t be surprised though if she broke lockdown rules in order to get pregnant.
Her younger fans would probably not even care and stick up for her and try and justify it :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 16
the longer she goes MIA the longer i am terrified that she will come back pregnant.

and also the more i feel like she’s just never gonna come back ...

Reactions: 25
Wouldn’t surprise me if she announced she’s pregnant because she’ll have to boost views up to earn her ‘hella nice wage’ back! Whole thing is the most irresponsible thing I’ve ever heard! Why can’t she focus on Mabel and herself for a while instead Of constantly wanting more! If she had a proper job and just went missing for a month she’d be fucked! Can’t imagine taking a month off my job because I can’t handle what people are saying! Might be time to start acting like an adult, doesn’t realise how good she’s got it having family around her and financial help from her parents, I wouldn’t be moving out if I was her I’d be staying where I had support because clearly something isn’t right and she needs help.

Reactions: 18
I really don’t think Mia’s been able to secure a job that pays enough to afford the house/living costs etc that she could just quit youtube.

Reactions: 11
I find it odd that she’s given up and just vanished so easily.
She’s so stubborn I wouldn’t have expected her to give up on YouTube just yet.
I kinda expect her to come back but if she doesn’t, I have a feeling maybe someone like her college or even SS talked some sense into her and got her to quit because of Mabel’s sake and her safety. Because it’s not that difficult to find out information about her, it’s scary how fast people managed to find out what area and house she was renting!

Nah she can’t come back pregnant! Surely no sperm donor consultations are going ahead for healthy 18 year olds who are already running around after 1 year olds 🤷‍♀️

inthink she’d be stupid to come back and pretend nothing ever happened, the longer she waits the worse it gets for her! She’s lost almost 300 insta followers already.

Reactions: 10
Nah she can’t come back pregnant! Surely no sperm donor consultations are going ahead for healthy 18 year olds who are already running around after 1 year olds 🤷‍♀️
I really feel like if mia was to get pregnant it would be through finding someone off Facebook, Mias definitely the type of person to not care about the dangers that come along with it... as long as she gets what she wants she doesn’t care how she does it.

Reactions: 18
How long until her videos will be demonetised by YouTube? My moneys on her return the day before that

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s no way she’d fully quit YouTube imo. She is just busy moving and probably won’t come back until she’s properly settled in and got it to a place where she can show it off all over YouTube! She’s hoping everyone will forget about it all!

also, Beth did it for her 🤣 you just know Mia told Beth straight away and ranted about not being able to share it on her story hahaha
6886199A-EF7C-47E7-8E56-46FFB528C903.png

• Haha
Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/ This tiktok reminded me of Mia sharing other youtuber’s pregnancy’s.
There’s no way she’d fully quit YouTube imo. She is just busy moving and probably won’t come back until she’s properly settled in and got it to a place where she can show it off all over YouTube! She’s hoping everyone will forget about it all!

also, Beth did it for her 🤣 you just know Mia told Beth straight away and ranted about not being able to share it on her story hahahaView attachment 470715
Seems like even when she’s hiding she can’t help herself from sharing other people’s news.

Reactions: 5

also, Beth did it for her 🤣 you just know Mia told Beth straight away and ranted about not being able to share it on her story hahahaView attachment 470715
god that is so embarrassing and cringe 😭🤣💀

Reactions: 4

This is just so weird to me?? Why are people resharing strangers pregnancy announcements? Celebrity/influencer or not it’s so unusual.

Praying Mia is using this time to get a hearing test since she's so bleeping tone deaf. 🙏

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.