Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maciejadex

Can’t wait for another 4 impulsive shitty custom *cough cough from pinterest* tattoos when lockdown eases. I love tattoos but hers are so impersonal and straight up shit. Her body will look like a school desk in 5 years time with all the scribbles she’s adding to herself.
will never understand why she got a Harry Potter inspired tattoo.. just because it’s one of your new obsessions for a few weeks it doesn’t mean you should get a tattoo for it, like I love watching eastEnders, doesn’t mean I should get a tattoo of Phil Mitchell on my arm

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Blue Rose

VIP Member
How stupid do you have to be to throw away a career in YouTube when you’re on the brink of 100k? All she had to do was stop seeing criticism as hate, actually put effort into videos, properly look after her daughter and of course not give out dangers advice to strangers online, but you’d think that goes without saying. She’s so stubborn and resistant to change she’s thrown away the opportunity of a lifetime. Many people try and fail at YouTube, never quite getting that video that blows up but Mia did and was doing well until after she had Mabel and it became harder to balance parenting, YouTube and being a teenager. Then, instead of pushing to make her channel as good as it could be and being the best mum she can she decided to prioritise herself and her ever changing interests and put the bare minimum into the things that should be the most important things to her. Mabel and securing them a good future. Mabel will be about 18 months now and I would be lying if I said I didn’t miss seeing her adorable little face in videos. I hope Mia has found herself another way to support her and Mabel, maybe she actually started to put some effort into college and has got a proper job that’s helped her gain some people skills. Although since she’s just buried her head in the sand and decided to hide from her problems I can’t see her actually changing and bothering to properly work at something. She probably still thinks it’s the world against her and thinks we’re the reason she’s had to give up on becoming a YouTuber. Well Mia if you’re reading this the only person you have to blame for any of your problems is yourself. You’re too stubborn and naive to notice the faults in your actions and don’t care enough to address your faults. Instead you blame everyone else for your problems and then hide when too many people speak up. If you’re sitting there thinking us on tattle are to blame for you having to delete your content then you still haven’t changed. None said to stop working, we just wanted you to stop doing these stupid things like not taking enough care of your baby and making offensive comments. If you make a proper apology and show that you’ve changed then we might actually start enjoying your content and you can have your dream of becoming a YouTuber. The longer you hide from your problems the worse it’ll get.
(sorry it’s long, I just had a lot to get off my chest).

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Eprkz

4E9B82D8-5DF0-49BF-BC4F-B100567213F5.png

I feel like this is something Mia really needs to see, and I hope to god she isn’t pregnant if/when she comes back 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Livvy1998

Honestly I can’t wait for her to come back pregnant this thread is going to be hilarious! Getting my popcorn ready ✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
Is this person no longer active? If so their thread should be locked. Please report if this changes.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Compromise, lock the thread until her return (and close if she doesn’t). She’s taken down everything so there is no new content for us to discuss and the old content is gone. All we are doing now is pure speculation with no evidence one way or another
I don't think closing the thread is necessary. The internet doesn't really have an off switch. When you've put something out there, you can of course delete the content but that doesn't mean people automatically need to stop having opinions and sharing their thoughts. You're right, there isn't going to be any new content to discuss and that means the thread will die down on it's own. It's a given that people are going to want to speculate about this and we absolutely have the right to do so. Mia made the choice to share her life and that's on her whether she's stepping away now or not.

Reactions: 30

Shell5455

I saw her mum, beth and mabel at Sainsburys on one of the hottest days this week so it's obvious Mia doesn't want to take her out so will palm her off to her mother
I know a few of you have got annoyed about this and I'm not defending Mia because she has done a lot of bad things in the past! But before we all jump to conclusions there might be a genuine reason why Mabel was with Mia's mum and Beth. Maybe Mia had college still and had to stay at home to work? Maybe she wanted half an hour to herself? (Being a mum to a toddler is hard some days lol) or maybe her mum just wanted to take Mabel with them. We just don't know the reason for it. I don't think Mia was neglecting Mabel just because her mum took her to the shop lol.

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
They are no longer working with Mia and said they have blocked her, which is good news
Oh geeeez. Did they message you now or before? They said they were concerned about her last time then sent her leggings 😅

-sorry, I mean thick-tights-that-could-be-used-as-leggings-cause-eventhough-they’re-tights-they’re-thick-like-leggings-so-more-like-leggings-but-they’re-tights-I’m-just-using-them-as-leggings-not-tights-

Last edited:
  • Haha

Kat5998

VIP Member
will never understand why she got a Harry Potter inspired tattoo.. just because it’s one of your new obsessions for a few weeks it doesn’t mean you should get a tattoo for it, like I love watching eastEnders, doesn’t mean I should get a tattoo of Phil Mitchell on my arm
You've just inspired me to get my first tattoo after lockdown

A portrait of both Phil Mitchell and Kat Slater next to each other in a heart 👌:love:

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Nicetomeetyou

I saw her mum, beth and mabel at Sainsburys on one of the hottest days this week so it's obvious Mia doesn't want to take her out so will palm her off to her mother

• Sad
  • Wow

Maciejadex

Oh geeeez. Did they message you now or before? They said they were concerned about her last time then sent her leggings 😅

-sorry, I mean thick-tights-that-could-be-used-as-leggings-cause-eventhough-they’re-tights-they’re-thick-like-leggings-so-more-like-leggings-but-they’re-tights-I’m-just-using-them-as-leggings-not-tights-
Yeh they messaged me earlier, they were also confused as to why they were getting lots of comments from mias fans tagging Mia on their posts and said all the accounts tagging her weren’t even following her so they think she’s been using bot
accounts to make her look more “popular” than she actually is and to try and get her following back up... I mean I wouldn’t put it past her doing that.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Maciejadex

Her tattoos are so cringey omg. “Forever” what Mia🤔 Forever an arsehole? that you are Mia
Forever a “single teen mum”
Because we know she likes to milk the absolute shit out of it 🤣 she’ll be 50 and still have that in her vlog titles

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Maciejadex

If Mia has actually quite for good now then I really hope this means Mabel is going to start getting looked after properly, I really do think her leaving is the best thing for Mabel as we’ve literally watched her being neglected while Mia films a sponsorship video, Mabel does not deserve that so hopefully she is getting mias full attention now.
But I do think Mia has taken the easy way out, no proper apology and no owning up to her mistakes... which is a real shame

laalaa

Its funny how Mia tries to paint Mabels father as the "bad guy" for being dirty and having a messy house when she goes days without bathing, spends so much money on clothes but always wears the same leggings and Sytherin hoodie, and cant even keep her pigsty of a room clean despite being in there 24/7. Projection much Mia?? From how she described him shes doesnt act that different TBH.

Last edited:
With stuff opening back up in England now, you know Mia has probably already booked more lip filler, 10 more shitty straight-from-pinterest tattoos and has already/has took her and Mabel into Zara (of course) to buy her beige/brown/sage “oversized” aesthetic clothes🤩
And another driving test that she’ll fail and blame everyone else for her failing

• Haha

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
just because its easter holidays doesn’t mean she doesn’t have work to do. im not 100% on how her course works but she most likely has homework/revision to do especially with it coming up to exam season
also if she has moved out, mia expressed alot that she was planning on painting the house. i can imagine painting your house with a toddler isnt the easiest so victoria could have taken mabel out while mia paints ect
there are loads of reasons why victoria was looking after mabel other than mia just being lazy( which she seriously isnt)
She isn’t lazy?? 🤣 is that why we always see Mabel at the park, in the garden and playing with Mia? Is that why Mia’s college work is always so well written and backed up with research? Oh wait.. none of that is true. Idk who you’ve been watching but every vlog I’ve seen she’s sat at her desk ignoring her child. The most active things I’ve seen her do is ‘tidy’ her room, wash nappies (even then she’s too lazy to do it correctly) and grab Mabel some wafers from the cupboard. So try again Mia and show us you aren’t lazy instead of coming on here x

It’s always the new members isn’t it 😂

Reactions: 27

SonicTheSpikeyThing

Chatty Member
So her hiatus is lasting longer than I imagined 🤣
So 3 options.
she’s got a real job
She’s signed onto those benefits she bitched about. (Nothing against benefitsbut we all know how much she slandered them)
Or she’s using the last of her savings and will come back pregnant to give her channel that boost she’s been needing 😬

I’m going with option 3.

Blue Rose

VIP Member
Can you imagine making a career out of people watching your videos and then suddenly stopping working because you got rightly called out? Mia grow up and either comeback with a proper apology or put some actual effort into your college course and get a proper job.

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
when mia got pregnant they should have pretended the baby was victoria’s considering mia doesn’t act like a mother to her at all and acts more like a sister, and that victoria mother’s mabel better than mia does :p
Honestly I don’t think Victoria is any better 🤷🏽‍♀️ She’s just an Instagram grandma. She pretends to do so much online but if she truly cared about Mabel she wouldn’t be making home cooked meals for Mia while letting Mabel eat puffs and fruit loaf. She wouldn’t be such a doormat at the expense of Mabels well-being if she was such a good parent, imo. I guess she does more than Mia but that doesn’t take much 🤣 definitely agree that she acts more like her sister, an uninterested one at that 😅