Mia Jeal #15 Caused more hysteria and quit social media

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very worrying that these children post things like this, you have a 9 minute clip of vlog footage from nearly 2 years of 3 uploads a week, they don’t know what goes on when the camera is off and you can’t just rule it out because Mia is playing good mum on the camera. They just see the poor innocent little Mia who can do no wrong and feel bad for her because she’s ‘single teen mum’ well I’m sorry but there are thousands of single teen mums out there that don’t do the tit she does, idc what anyone says Mia wasn’t ready to be a parent and Mabel deserves better.
I think also what they fail to remember is she posted everything she was okay with people seeing, so imagine what she HID BACK from posting (obvs everyone needs that privacy) but it does make you think...
I wouldn’t tell the world about my cat piss sheets soaking in or want the world to see my baby wet through eating food, so what weren’t we seeing? If that was okay to her?

People who still defend Mia are just embarrassing themselves at this point. How are they not shamed knowing they are sticking up for someone who neglected their own baby? Gives out vile advice and acts like a brat every time they don’t get their own way? These people need to do better.
Defending someone you don’t personally know shows so much immaturity. Like they have no idea what goes on behind closed doors, as do we. Unfortunately as much as they love whoever they’re watching it is irresponsible to say “for sure” what she did and didn’t do, as much as they want to protect her, they have no clue 🤷🏽‍♀️ But sure they’ll argue it haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
ew that girl who made the video seems so rude. People have explained why mias in the wrong and she’s literally not taking any notice. Embarrassing

Reactions: 11
Guys according to this delightful young lady we are all “old crusty people” 😭 wow I’m so offended hun x

she also said she would like to find us all and start arguments with us ... girl you wouldn’t have a leg to stand on 🤣
i’m 18 years old. gosh i’m so old and crusty.

that girl is probably the same age as me or older. so with that logic, she’s old and crusty too 🤪

• Haha
Well...that’s the end of Mia Jeal then!
Looks like she ain’t coming back after all!
I’m shook!
I definitely think she was strictly told to delete her channel and never upload again. I just think with Mia’s personality, the amount of times she’s bounced back from criticism and contraversy, I don’t think we’d ever hear the end of it until people stopped watching or became too lazy to make new videos all together.
I kinda want to know what’s going on, but I doubt we’ll find out now unless someone here personally knows her.

the reason Im certain for sure she isn’t coming back is that she had A LOT of subscribers and followers, and it can take years to gain all that organically unless you get lucky, go viral or your content is just really good!
Nobody would willingly want to throw all of that hard work away!
And all those memories too...you’d think she’d at least just want to keep it private so she can rewatch those precious moments with Mabel!

Reactions: 15
Omg! I’m shocked, I can’t believe this is actually her downfall!

Edit: her channel is still accessible, it’s just named inactive

445154E9-1CB9-409C-A9B8-15E0E72CF333.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Her accounts are still there for me? Just no content like it’s been for over a week now

Reactions: 6
so is it deleted or not i’m confused now

it’s probably worth mentioning that a few of us actually have spoken to someone who goes to mias college. nothing much to report, but she’s walking around with a massive scowl on her face apparently and is giving the dirtiest looks at people for smiling at her...

the more i think about it, the more i realise that it had been leading up to this for a long time before the miscarriage comment. it was very clear that youtube was a chore for her and she didn’t enjoy it but was just doing it for the money and attention. and we knew she knew it wouldn’t last. i think this was just her last straw that made her think “well i might as well do it now”. for all reasons other than baby 2 i think this had been in her head for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is this person no longer active? If so their thread should be locked. Please report if this changes.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
ooh why did the thread get unlocked? Saw on the Keira thread she was pregnant again but is she back to posting publicly?

Reactions: 2
You know what good for her
She looks like she’s got a stable boyfriend and Mabel looks so cute and well
Hopefully this time she’ll have learnt from her previous mistakes
I hope she’s doing better mentally too because that seemed to be a big factor in the reasons she left social media

• Heart
Yeah I was feeling bad for her coming off youtube and looked her up again… I’m glad I did and I’m glad her family is growing and she’s happy and thriving

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.