Mia Jeal #15 Caused more hysteria and quit social media

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
marking my place on the thread to get the notifications! šŸ‘‹šŸ¼ šŸ””

the longer mia hides from her problems doesnt upload , the more people that will simply forget about her! her followers are already rapidly decreasing. since youtube is her only income, im sure that if and when she comes back it will be to either an announcement of baby number 2 or ā€˜LOST MY HOUSE BECAUSE OF TROLLS AS IM A SINGLE TEEN MUMšŸ˜­| SINGLE TEEN MUM VLOGSā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sunday vid? Titled ā€œ Iā€™m BACK!! SINGLE TEEN MUM moves into DREAM houseā€ vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm wondering which one will be the twilight tattoo
i canā€™t remember where i saw about this but all the ā€˜hintsā€™ sheā€™s given, iā€™m pretty sure itā€™ll be ā€œforever.ā€ in the text font- itā€™s the last word in the series.

she said it was gonna be simple, i think she said itā€™ll be writing and she also said it wonā€™t be obviously twilight

she also pinned this to her board iā€™m pretty sure ! at least it was definitely pinned at one point

also can we talk about her little money mia must have right now...

Reactions: 11
Long and short of it is she commented under a video of a young girl asking how to induce a miscarriage to use mugwort tea as an abortive. People got very pissed as this girl could get seriously ill or die from an at home abortion and Mia tried to defend herself very badly. Saying she drinks mugwort a lot (she doesnā€™t) and itā€™s safe (it isnā€™t for a pregnant person). She did a big announcement almost a month ago saying she was taking time off hasnā€™t been seen since. She did upload a brand video with function of beauty just before but it got deleted and function of beauty confirmed that they wonā€™t work with Mia any longer
OK.....WHAT....THE....duck!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
H

Hope youā€™re okay šŸ„°
Aww thankyou lovely! Iā€™ve had my operation not long ago now just feeling quite sore all over really! šŸ˜©šŸ˜‚. I had a 14cm ovarian cyst that needed removing Iā€™ve got to stay in tonight again but fingers crossed I can go home tomorrow! ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
i canā€™t remember where i saw about this but all the ā€˜hintsā€™ sheā€™s given, iā€™m pretty sure itā€™ll be ā€œforever.ā€ in the text font- itā€™s the last word in the series.

she said it was gonna be simple, i think she said itā€™ll be writing and she also said it wonā€™t be obviously twilight

she also pinned this to her board iā€™m pretty sure ! at least it was definitely pinned at one point

also can we talk about her little money mia must have right now...
Her tattoos are so cringey omg. ā€œForeverā€ what MiašŸ¤” Forever an hole? that you are Mia

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her tattoos are so cringey omg. ā€œForeverā€ what MiašŸ¤” Forever an hole? that you are Mia
Forever a ā€œsingle teen mumā€
Because we know she likes to milk the absolute tit out of it šŸ¤£ sheā€™ll be 50 and still have that in her vlog titles

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I wonder if shes actually working on herself (therapy hopefully Mia if you're reading this please go), and working on being a better mom to Mabel or if shes just as delusional as she always was and blaming everything on the fact that "no one likes her because shes a teen mom". I dont have high hopes shes actually trying to better herself. I know she sees us all as "haters" but I genuinely wanna see her thrive, not just for Mabel but for herself too

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I still keep thinking about that girl (the one who was asking for advice on miscarriage)
I wonder what happened after that, I hope sheā€™s okay! :(

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I wonder if shes actually working on herself (therapy hopefully Mia if you're reading this please go), and working on being a better mom to Mabel or if shes just as delusional as she always was and blaming everything on the fact that "no one likes her because shes a teen mom". I dont have high hopes shes actually trying to better herself. I know she sees us all as "haters" but I genuinely wanna see her thrive, not just for Mabel but for herself too
I feel the same way. I think she has a lot of potential still when it comes to raising her family but she needs to listen to those around her and seek help. Obviously I donā€™t know what happened with her dad/bf but I do hope for Mabelā€™s sake mia can find some sort of peace with her past as via the vlogs, this negative energy will impact Mabel.

She can turn this around for herself, but she does need to do it now and I wish her the best with that.

Reactions: 5
I still keep thinking about that girl (the one who was asking for advice on miscarriage)
I wonder what happened after that, I hope sheā€™s okay! :(
I think the video was a joke Iā€™ve seen them on tiktok before and theyā€™re never usually serious and neither are the comments. So I think sheā€™s okay.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She got an abortion through a clinic i believe x
The remedies people were suggesting failed so she ended up having to go to a clinic šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøDunno what she was expecting tbh shouldā€™ve went there in the first place instead of taking advice from stupid little girls like mia

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Maybe she has actually gave up all this social media/youtube for good, lets be honest it wasn't for her

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.