Mia Jeal #15 Caused more hysteria and quit social media

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @GlitterJazz for the title :)

Mia’s went missing from all of her social media’s following her insensitive and dangerous comment on a tiktok video. No sign of a return from her as of yet.

Reactions: 12
@citrineday gets a special mention since the suggestion with the most likes was from them:

mia jeal #15 lethal miscarriage advice carefree, relax guys it’s just a cup of tea!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
@citrineday gets a special mention since the suggestion with the most likes was from them:

mia jeal #15 lethal miscarriage advice carefree, relax guys it’s just a cup of tea!
Oop! I’m sorry, I must’ve missed it I was skimming past the posts. silly me!

Reactions: 3
Can you imagine making a career out of people watching your videos and then suddenly stopping working because you got rightly called out? Mia grow up and either comeback with a proper apology or put some actual effort into your college course and get a proper job.

Reactions: 27
If she has moved into the house late Feb early March like she said she has I really doubt she’d have any furnishings?

They’ll take weeks to deliver and not to mention how expensive furniture is even if you buy cheaply, she’ll 100% be back soon her savings will be drained now and youtube is her only source of income. She can’t hide away forever.

Reactions: 17
She last uploaded 4th of February a month ago today, do you think she’ll come back this week?

Reactions: 9
Looks as though she still is too caught up with tattoos & nails looking at her recent Pinterest’s 🥴🙄😬 ..
Can’t wait for another 4 impulsive crappy custom *cough cough from pinterest* tattoos when lockdown eases. I love tattoos but hers are so impersonal and straight up tit. Her body will look like a school desk in 5 years time with all the scribbles she’s adding to herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can’t wait for another 4 impulsive crappy custom *cough cough from pinterest* tattoos when lockdown eases. I love tattoos but hers are so impersonal and straight up tit. Her body will look like a school desk in 5 years time with all the scribbles she’s adding to herself.
will never understand why she got a Harry Potter inspired tattoo.. just because it’s one of your new obsessions for a few weeks it doesn’t mean you should get a tattoo for it, like I love watching eastEnders, doesn’t mean I should get a tattoo of Phil Mitchell on my arm

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Doubt it tbh I think she’s reading this to see if things will die down before she comes back out of hiding 😂
I totally agree with this. I reckon she thought if she wasn’t posting we wouldn’t have anything to talk about and in turn the thread would fizzle out.

Mia needs to understand that although she is a mother, she is still only an 18 year old who has never had a real job and only has a few months of online college under her belt. She tries to come across as an expert about everything she talks about, when in reality she knows very little; Baby led weaning, cloth diapers and the effect of herbs are perfect examples.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I really hope she's using this time to better herself for her AND mabels sake. If she really put her mind to it she could educate herself, take the constructive criticism off these threads and do something about it. Blocking people and disappearing won't fix the problem Mia, stand up and properly address it or everyone will lose any respect they had left for you

Reactions: 14
will never understand why she got a Harry Potter inspired tattoo.. just because it’s one of your new obsessions for a few weeks it doesn’t mean you should get a tattoo for it, like I love watching eastEnders, doesn’t mean I should get a tattoo of Phil Mitchell on my arm
Please get Phil!😂

she would have spent this entire time feeling sorry for herself, we will all be the issue and there will be no changes to Mias behaviour

Reactions: 16
You've just inspired me to get my first tattoo after lockdown

A portrait of both Phil Mitchell and Kat Slater next to each other in a heart 👌:love:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry guys.... where has she gone? What has she been called out for???
I dip in this thread now and again because I can’t watch l her videos, they cause me PHYSICAL PAIN🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry guys.... where has she gone? What has she been called out for???
I dip in this thread now and again because I can’t watch l her videos, they cause me PHYSICAL PAIN🤢😂
Long and short of it is she commented under a video of a young girl asking how to induce a miscarriage to use mugwort tea as an abortive. People got very pissed as this girl could get seriously ill or die from an at home abortion and Mia tried to defend herself very badly. Saying she drinks mugwort a lot (she doesn’t) and it’s safe (it isn’t for a pregnant person). She did a big announcement almost a month ago saying she was taking time off hasn’t been seen since. She did upload a brand video with function of beauty just before but it got deleted and function of beauty confirmed that they won’t work with Mia any longer

Reactions: 11
Doubt it tbh I think she’s reading this to see if things will die down before she comes back out of hiding 😂
I think this too! She definitely reads here there’s no disputing it. But if she’s that dumb to think we’re just gonna forget about it then more fool her 😂

edit - sorry for my awful spelling lmao I’m in hosp waiting to go down theatre for surgery so I’m abit 🥴🥴🥴😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
H
I think this too! She definitely reads here there’s no disputing it. But if she’s that dumb to think we’re just gonna forget about it then more fool her 😂

edit - sorry for my awful spelling lmao I’m in hosp waiting to go down theatre for surgery so I’m abit 🥴🥴🥴😂
Hope you’re okay 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.