Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laynelo_

VIP Member
Fuck me this thread is dryer than Mabels puff dinners💔💔

Hoping she returns soon, I want some blabbing to do🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Maciejadex

I really don’t see Mia changing her attitude just because she’s taking a break, she’s going to come back and still be the same bratty teen that will never own up to mistakes and will still be ignoring mabels needs. She will carry on making out that we are all bullying her so she can get the attention and sympathy she craves from her fans. I hope that I’m wrong but she has had so much time to try and be a better person and she’s choose not to 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
I thought that was the case with her deleting the FOB video! I have a friend with a toddler clothes business in mias area and she’s been warned by other businesses not to use Mia when promoting her brand. People talk and it’s only so long before no one wants to work with her.

she’s disappeared off YouTube and I agree, it needed to happen. But she’s left people with a tonne of questions, she left without a genuine sincere apology and she hasn’t even properly addressed what she’s sorry for. The last we heard was a brand deal, with a mopey looking Mia feeling sorry for herself. None of this looks good for her or her future as a YouTuber 🤷‍♀️

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
No they don’t have it surprise surprise more COVID clickbait. Mind numbing “vlog” just repeats herself over and over again and dyes her hair brown which actually look red. Also address the hicky comments on here apparently it’s eczema which she’s always had.
Also Hi 🙋‍♀️ Mia thanks for reading
Please stick to a script and learn how to talk to a camera without saying the same thing 100x . Oh and nobody give a shit what time it is in your vids or that you’ll come back to us ______ when you’ve done something. thanks 😊
The fact that the hickey was the one thing that stood out out of all this criticism tells us all we need to know about the kind of person (& parent) that she is 🙄

Do better for your daughter Mia, it’s not hard, she’s the only one who will suffer from your selfishness 👍🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart

truthxhurts

I am not a fan of Victoria nor do I support her parenting choices when it comes to her girls , like letting her 15 year old daughter have her boyfriend round in a global pandemic or laughing at her 13 year old daughter piercing her own nipples and stabbing herself with needles and ink, BUT i do think Victoria is the one who gives Mabel the opportunities to be an actual child, go out and play and wear normal childrens clothes and not just be stuck inside the same 4 walls all day everyday whilst Mia plans for baby number 2 because all she cares about is newborn babies. Im very worried for Mabel when Mia moves out, especially because what we see is only, what we see. I wonder how Mabel gets treated behind closed doors.
as they say, you spoil your kids, you raise your grandkids. if you raise your kids, you can spoil your grandkids

• Heart

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
A few days she’s probably got with Mabel at home during college sessions. I’m currently doing a science degree all from Zoom and phone calls, I graduate in June, homeschooling my 7 year old through the pandemic and keeping my 3 year old entertained at the same time all by myself, no parents and my partner works nights. I think if this is her half arsed attitude then I don’t think she’s lasting in college that long when she moves out

She’s honestly the laziest person ever and it’s laughable. Pls do your washing Mia aswell... if you can dye your hair, you can wash your nappies.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Kat5998

VIP Member
I’ll be honest I don’t think it was fair what everyone on here did, contacting her college, brands etc. Yes she did wrong and should’ve learnt from her mistakes but if she’s lost her house and been kicked out of college I do think that’s a step too far and shouldn’t have been taken. She’s spoken about MH problems and doing things like what were done could’ve contributed to it in a terrible way.
Considering she is/was on a college course doing health and social care and wanting to be a midwife, I do believe her college had a right to know.

Just my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Her insta story post is very half arsed. She's apologising... But kinda not. She still thinks she was just being helpful and thinks she's done nothing wrong. She's apologised cos she's shit herself. I've still emailed her college and agency and I'll continue to do so until a response off them is made, until serious actions have taken place that girl will never learn. She's constantly doing something, if it's not neglecting her child it's causing potential danger to others. She needs alot of guidance in life before things go too far.

kirstyjohnston

Mia has bothered me for months now. I think she got pregnant on purpose with Mabel because her YouTube videos weren’t getting any views and she knew mum vlogs get views She puts the minimum amount of effort into her videos and the spoiled brat expects to make a career from it. She constantly posts stories of other pregnant mums on insta in a desperate attempt to get some more followers
And this sperm doner bullshit is laughable. She can’t even look after Mabel herself properly and is planning a second kid. Her mom needs to give her a reality check and quick
She gives no fucks about her daughter all she cares about is getting attention on social media
Honestly her IQ must be in the single digits

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
The miscarriage advice is vile but on a side note.. how do they not even have ANY veg in the house at end of week? Not even a tin of sweet corn or frozen peas? But freezer full of junk. No wonder they don’t look like the healthiest family 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 23

laynelo_

VIP Member
I cannot WAIT to see what monstrosity of meals she makes in the new house! I wonder if we’ll ever see that constellation pie dish ever again... or used for “chicken nuggets”😐

Reactions: 23