Mia Jeal #14 Move over Mabel Moo, I've got Facebook Sperm for baby number Two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well according to social blade she woulsnt even ve able to afford her rent now
Don’t forget she makes a 👌🏽hella👌🏽nice👌🏽wage which has supposedly been put into savings up into the thousands!😶 (bulllshittt)

Has anyone seen her active/liking posts whatever? I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s made a burner account to still be able to go onto instagram and the like.

I couldn’t imagine her going weeks without social media seeing as that’s all she’s on.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think Mia would be able to move out, but with her mum and stepdad paying the rent if she couldn't because her mum is her guarantor. Mia is clearly from a comfortable background from her mum.

Reactions: 10
omg i saw this and instantly thought mia was gonna get some ideas 🤣🤣 after reading some comments under that video a lot of not very smart people think that girl got pregnant of calpol since mentioned that instead of just saying a syringe with sperm?... a ton of people and probably a lot of kids saw it i just hope no one actually is gonna think to insert calpol in themselves thinking it will get them pregnant that would probably end up bad and give them infections🥴
Incase you missed it above it’s my Tik Tok. My intentions were not to make anyone think that actual calpol will get you pregnant😂 it was just a laugh. Hopefully no one takes it seriously and actually thinks that.

Reactions: 2
Don’t forget she makes a 👌🏽hella👌🏽nice👌🏽wage which has supposedly been put into savings up into the thousands!😶 (bulllshittt)

Has anyone seen her active/liking posts whatever? I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s made a burner account to still be able to go onto instagram and the like.

I couldn’t imagine her going weeks without social media seeing as that’s all she’s on.
She definitely does have a finsta, I bet she has a fake Facebook to get back on those donor groups too 🤣

• Haha
Her undercover name is probably something like Cove Blue Lemon Smith🤣😂
she probably also has an undercover youtube channel where she comments gushy things on her own videos and likes her own vids, and the same for an instagram account too

she probably also uses her fake youtube and makes her videos play on repeat to get the views up and earn £££

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tbh I hope she doesn’t come back to quickly because her staying away for longer means she’s not offending anyone with her disrespectful attitude, she’s not showing her neglect towards Mabel for thousands to see, not giving out dangerous advice, not exploiting Mabel for views and not acting the victim. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I would much rather Mia stay off social media for a few months if it means Mabel will be getting the attention and care she needs and deserves from her mother rather than her constantly being second best to mias obsession with social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Tbh I hope she doesn’t come back to quickly because her staying away for longer means she’s not offending anyone with her disrespectful attitude, she’s not showing her neglect towards Mabel for thousands to see, not giving out dangerous advice, not exploiting Mabel for views and not acting the victim. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I would much rather Mia stay off social media for a few months if it means Mabel will be getting the attention and care she needs and deserves from her mother rather than her constantly being second best to mias obsession with social media.
100% agree, I really hope with this time off little Mabel has got her mums full attention now. Seeing Mabel always on her own in the background of mias videos is awful.

but i feel like the longer she stays off, the less and less likely it’s going to be that she apologises for the tit she’s done

Reactions: 19
but i feel like the longer she stays off, the less and less likely it’s going to be that she apologises for the tit she’s done
She’s just waiting for everyone to forget about everything so she can go back to making boring videos where she neglects her daughter. Plus, when youtubers make apology videos they tend to lose a lot of subscribers because it comes up in people’s recommended and they realise they’re still subscribed to someone they don’t support, so she’s probably scared that’ll happen if she does apologise.

Reactions: 8
If she’s taking a month break that will be a month of no paycheck wonder how she’s gonna manage that and her house

This weekend should be the mass painting all character will be stripped out the house and it will all be cream and sage

• Haha
Reactions: 8
when do you all think she will upload again?? I think there’s a chance maybe tomorrow?

Reactions: 6
Would she have to pay to be part of her management, like a monthly cost? I’m not sure how it works

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.