Mia Jeal #14 Move over Mabel Moo, I've got Facebook Sperm for baby number Two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she stopped sulking and come out of her pit yet?
I feel like now she’s losing a few followers etc she will soon pop back out of the works. It’s quite sad that she doesn’t really seem to engage with her followers anyway! I used to enjoy her content when she did her piercing videos I loved her personality & she seemed outgoing .. but I can’t say she is anymore. I used to support her but she never really appreciated it or even acknowledged any of it. It’s stuck up ‘I’m better than everyone’ bitchy behaviour in my eyes.. if she doesn’t shower either I bet she hasn’t done a lot regarding the COVID-19 situ..

I don’t have any hate or anything against the girl but compared without her followers & subscribers she wouldn’t exactly have half the things she does now, engaging or atleast thanking them for it would be nice. I personally had tried to reach out to Mia a lot but it got me nowhere, you see some YouTubers will upload & then be like ‘I’m replying to a few comments now!’ I don’t see that from her.. her last video as an example, people are concerned as to where she’s gone & yes she put a half arsed message on Instagram but it is just rude.. she’s so quick to remove any kind of ‘hateful/derogatory’ (constructive criticism) comments so fast but can’t take two seconds to simply reply to those who’ve helped her get to this point in her life. Like I’ve said if she is reading this.. Mia it’s not that ‘omg she hates me’ it’s you don’t seem to appreciate any kinds of help or support. Whether it’s good or bad.
I give up supporting her now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I’m guessing Mia has also told Beth and Victoria not to post anything on social media. I haven’t seen anything from either of them in a long time, which is sad because Victoria used to post pictures of happy Mabel :(

Reactions: 11
I’m guessing Mia has also told Beth and Victoria not to post anything on social media. I haven’t seen anything from either of them in a long time, which is sad because Victoria used to post pictures of happy Mabel :(
I doubt Beth would care what Mia has to say , she doesn’t seem like she lets Mia control her

Think I’ve mentioned it on a thread before but Mia has never promoted her videos on her socials, never done replying to comments and just doesn’t engage with her viewers at all. To her it’s all about money, she couldn’t give a duck about her viewers 🥴 she’d quite happily promote other youtubers content for some validation off them but her own stuff she just seems to upload and walk away from it. Again I partly think comes down to embarrassment, she’s too scared of what other people will think and that’s why she only ever filmed in her bedroom. She’s not mature enough in any sense to do YouTube as a job, also pure laziness as well. You get youtubers staying up until really late replying to comments but not Mia she’s watching twilight or playing computer games 😂 just all seems pointless.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve heard lots of people saying they watched Mia when she was just doing piercing videos,was she an established YouTuber before Mabel? Because if she had lots of followers she should have learned how to treat them and handle criticism by now

Reactions: 5
Not sure what I’m more excited for - June 21st or when she finally uploads & this thread comes back to life!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve heard lots of people saying they watched Mia when she was just doing piercing videos,was she an established YouTuber before Mabel? Because if she had lots of followers she should have learned how to treat them and handle criticism by now
She didn’t have a lot of subs tbh. If you go on social blade you can see her subs and views skyrocketed when she did the 16& pregnant video first announcing her pregnancy.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, I watched her back when she was Mia’s Bubble, she did piercing and tattoo videos back then - I was shocked when she announced she was 16 and pregnant

Reactions: 6
She had approx 10-15k before mabel was born so her platform was quite small. Even then, she still didn’t deal with the criticism in a good way. She never realised when people were trying to help her, and it’s still a problem to this day. It’s a shame honestly

Reactions: 10
mia said her moving in date was February 28th. who thinks she actually moved out?? part of me thinks shes lost the house and now doesnt know what to say on social media...

One of mias videos came up on my YouTube suggested so I was scamming through and does anyone remember the “baby’s first accident” vlog and in it she’s feeding Mabel and Mabel looks like she’s borking on the food or just doesn’t want it and Mia forced it in anyway! Made me feel a bit sick tbh

Attachments

Reactions: 9
One of mias videos came up on my YouTube suggested so I was scamming through and does anyone remember the “baby’s first accident” vlog and in it she’s feeding Mabel and Mabel looks like she’s borking on the food or just doesn’t want it and Mia forced it in anyway! Made me feel a bit sick tbh
Also Iv never seen anyone look so bored and uninterested feeding their baby, got a face on her like a smacked arse

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Oh yeah 🤦🏽‍♀️ I remember when she’d have to distract Mabel with something then shove it in her mouth at the speed of lightening just to get her to eat it 🙄 I wouldn’t want to eat veg drowned in gravy either Mia! ..she’s literally the least maternal person on earth I swear

Reactions: 16
Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/ the fact that keira is younger and more mature than fantasy mia who wants sperm donor babies and refuses to have kids with even her future husband.
you might wanna check on the keira thread- earlier today she posted a tiktok saying she’s gonna have another baby soon before uni “whether she’s with a partner of not” ! she’s literally becoming mia!

looks like she wants to get facebook sperm too. and also prioritise having an unnecessary baby at 17 years old over getting a decent education. priorities !?!?!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
you might wanna check on the keira thread- earlier today she posted a tiktok saying she’s gonna have another baby soon before uni “whether she’s with a partner of not” ! she’s literally becoming mia!

looks like she wants to get facebook sperm too. and also prioritise having an unnecessary baby at 17 years old over getting a decent education. priorities !?!?!
There’s obviously nothing wrong with single mothers but why purposely CHOSE to be one in service of actually trying to better your life for you and your child? it’s mind boggling to me?? Especially when there are so many opportunities now to gain a good education.

Have they just gave up hope and think there’s nothing more to life than just popping out children with whoever’s sperm?
What’s worse is they have a public platform promoting this (wether that is there intention or not, doesn’t matter) and very obviously young girls are seeing this thinking they should do the same!!

Reactions: 10
She never used to turn her comments off on YouTube or Instagram back then I’ll say that! 😂 she had a better attitude back then I don’t know what’s got into the girl ever since if I’m honest

Reactions: 5
She never used to turn her comments off on YouTube or Instagram back then I’ll say that! 😂 she had a better attitude back then I don’t know what’s got into the girl ever since if I’m honest
Tbh those videos didn’t get many views, since it was her pregnancy videos that got her views, so I bet the only people watching them were people who thought/think giving yourself lots of piercings and diy tattoos is ok and probably searched for those types of videos. If one of her piercing videos did well and lots of different people watched it she would’ve had a lot of people saying she shouldn’t be sticking needles through herself and would’ve had a big tantrum about it, because if you don’t agree that everything Mia does is perfect you’re a hater.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.