Mia Jeal #14 Move over Mabel Moo, I've got Facebook Sperm for baby number Two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of mias videos came up on my YouTube suggested so I was scamming through and does anyone remember the “baby’s first accident” vlog and in it she’s feeding Mabel and Mabel looks like she’s borking on the food or just doesn’t want it and Mia forced it in anyway! Made me feel a bit sick tbh
i went back and watched this vlog after it was mentioned here and Mia pulls the strangest facial expression every time she feeds Mabel, please say someone else noticed it in this video

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sounds like someone we know 😂

Tbh those videos didn’t get many views, since it was her pregnancy videos that got her views, so I bet the only people watching them were people who thought/think giving yourself lots of piercings and diy tattoos is ok and probably searched for those types of videos. If one of her piercing videos did well and lots of different people watched it she would’ve had a lot of people saying she shouldn’t be sticking needles through herself and would’ve had a big tantrum about it, because if you don’t agree that everything Mia does is perfect you’re a hater.
I get that I mean I watch roly haha.. and I would love if he watched her videos because jhees.. I’m not AT ALL condoning piercing yourself I’m saying she seemed to of had a better attitude back then. It’s all gone to her head now.

Sounds like someone we know 😂

I get that I mean I watch roly haha.. and I would love if he watched her videos because jhees.. I’m not AT ALL condoning piercing yourself I’m saying she seemed to of had a better attitude back then. It’s all gone to her head now.
One of her piercings actually has a massive keloid on 😂 that’s down to how unhygienic she is though

Attachments

Reactions: 8
One of mias videos came up on my YouTube suggested so I was scamming through and does anyone remember the “baby’s first accident” vlog and in it she’s feeding Mabel and Mabel looks like she’s borking on the food or just doesn’t want it and Mia forced it in anyway! Made me feel a bit sick tbh
which vlog is this ? thanks x

Reactions: 2
Mia jeal # - Mia upped and disappeared because accountability is everything she feared.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
and this girl thought it would be a good idea to have a baby because ??? if she’s that bothered disgusted and irritated by just feeding her child maybe she shouldn’t have one
She had a baby because she knew shoving a camera in her mabels face would bring in her views and moneyyy 🤑 as long as mias getting all of that she literally could not give a tit about Mabel. It’s infuriating how none of her lick arse fans can see that

Reactions: 7
:rolleyes: I swear if she comes back pregnant...
I'm actually thinking thats what she'll do to get herself out of this.
Because all her fans will be all excited and like 'OMG I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU MIA!'
That they'll probably forget about the whole ordeal

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I really wish I knew what she's been told by her college and management and if that has something to do with the length of time she's taken off. Also, do you think there might be a possibility she just won't come back? I don't know what else she'll do to get an income but she's lost brand deals and her content was getting lazy to the point where she probably wasn't even enjoying it

Reactions: 9
I really wish I knew what she's been told by her college and management and if that has something to do with the length of time she's taken off. Also, do you think there might be a possibility she just won't come back? I don't know what else she'll do to get an income but she's lost brand deals and her content was getting lazy to the point where she probably wasn't even enjoying it
She’d have to get a full time job to afford the house and just living in general, but she has bare minimum qualifications and very little work experience so I can’t imagine her getting far in that pursuit. Youtube really is her only option right now.
If she does she’d probably end up in a low paying job and having to claim more benefits, but Mia as we all know has pride issues and thinks she’s too good for benefits (even though she does claim them for Mabel)

Reactions: 8
She might not come back to be honest because in the message she posted on insta she wrote I may be back at some point in the future. But because yt brings in a "hella" nice wage she probably will be coming back

Reactions: 6
I really don’t think she should come back, YouTube is clearly not for her,She’s not creative, she has literally no personality at all and she cannot take constructive criticism without pulling out the victim card. She doesn’t do YouTube because she enjoys it she does it for the money. so unless she grows up and starts doing good content that she genuinely enjoys and is proud of then she may as well just quite. Mia is also not mature enough to be putting herself out there for young girls to watch as we have already seen her giving out dangerous advice and with her vile attitude she definitely is not going to be a good influence unless there is a big change. She has two people to think of, herself and Mabel, her mental health doesn’t seem to be doing well because of YouTube and that’s incredibly unfair on Mabel. Mabel needs a mum that is happy and that gives their full love and attention. I just think if she does come back and nothing has changed then poor Mabel is going to continue to suffer. I personally do not see Mia changing, she has had plenty of opportunities to try and be a better person and mum but she has chose to not to because her pride is way to important to her then doing what’s actually best.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.