Mia Jeal #14 Move over Mabel Moo, I've got Facebook Sperm for baby number Two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s alright a guysss she has like 40 million in her savings account remember?!? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We haven’t any updates yet. But don’t worry, she’ll be back. As soon as she runs out of money she will come running. She will act like nothing happened as usual because she refuses to get a real job. She couldn’t even keep a job at dominoes when she was pregnant due to her incompetence🤦‍♀️ She’ll come back to Youtube with another half-assed apology as usual. Also, i heard that she deleted her twitter for some reason🥱
I genuinely can't wait to see her excuses

Reactions: 7
I preferred her SO much more when she was pregnant, she seemed like such a different girl. But it could of just been an act & now she’s shown her true bitchy colours

Reactions: 26
I really don’t see Mia changing her attitude just because she’s taking a break, she’s going to come back and still be the same bratty teen that will never own up to mistakes and will still be ignoring mabels needs. She will carry on making out that we are all bullying her so she can get the attention and sympathy she craves from her fans. I hope that I’m wrong but she has had so much time to try and be a better person and she’s choose not to 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24
I preferred her SO much more when she was pregnant, she seemed like such a different girl. But it could of just been an act & now she’s shown her true bitchy colours
I second this! When Mia was pregnant she was far more likeable, spoke with respect about others and didn’t think she was above everyone else. Now Mia is a total brat and you can really see how her personality & attitude has changed if you go back and watch one of her old videos.

Reactions: 22
I think Mia was definitely more likeable when she was pregnant but that was probably only because she hadn’t had Mabel yet so was all talk. I remember watching her talk about what she wanted to do before becoming a parent and her plans for when Mabel was born and thinking she was really mature because she seemed to be someone who’d make a good mum. As well as a good youtuber who would actually put effort into her videos and be able to make a career out of YouTube. Now it seems once she actually became a mum and actually had to plan things around someone else for once she’s shown her true colours. She doesn’t care enough about her or Mabel’s future to take anything seriously. Ever since she got the boost in views from pregnancy & newborn videos Mia seems to have given up on caring about trying to make something out of YouTube. Her lack of effort towards anything, especially parenting, caused people to comment things pointing out her errors and instead of taking advice on and changing, Mia threw it back in people’s faces and just deleted anything that wasn’t praise. I bet whenever her teachers at college try to tell her what to improve on she just rolls her eyes and continues doing what she wants. Hopefully Mia’s used this time to look after herself and Mabel, and maybe put some effort into her college work whilst properly looking into what other careers she might be interested in because YouTube isn’t working for her. The most successful influencers are the ones who appreciate their supporters and change for the better, Mia has not once thanked anyone for subscribing or bothered to change any of the issues that have been pointed out, so imo doesn’t deserve her platform and should just find another way to fund her endless hobbies.

Reactions: 15
duck me this thread is dryer than Mabels puff dinners💔💔

Hoping she returns soon, I want some blabbing to do🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
wait till mabel is 18 and gets a youtube channel and posts a video called

“the truth about my mother- my experience with mia jeal”
I have a feeling that Mia is just like her dad, or will be like him in the future. I don’t know much about him, but by the things i’ve heard about her father, i think she will turn out just like him tbh. It’s sad.

does anyone have a screenshot of when she left mabel in a wet onesie to film an ad?
Here it is. The second photo is Mia carrying poor Mabel by her arms :(

Attachments

Reactions: 3
If you type Mia jeal into Google the first thing to come up is her thread on here 😬 just goes to show, she can delete all the bad things she’s put on her socials all she likes but a quick search of her name and it’s all still there...

Reactions: 23
She’s still been pinning home decor things on Pinterest so I reckon the house move is still going ahead. I have no doubt her mum and the DWP will pay for it all if she can’t.

Reactions: 10
she’s gonna have to post again soon, her 🤪hella nice wage🤪 won’t last much longer

but seriously how stupid does she have to be to stop her income just before she plans on moving out and decorating an entire house ?

Reactions: 11
anyone seen shes deleted her most recent video with Victoria? wonder if she's seen this thread saying how much she was moping in it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.