Mia Jeal #14 Move over Mabel Moo, I've got Facebook Sperm for baby number Two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would she have to pay to be part of her management, like a monthly cost? I’m not sure how it works
Does she actually have management? She’s said before she is the one who sorts through emails from brands and I doubt with her YouTube content that anybody actually gives her video ideas or ideas to increase her platform. No giveaways etc or anything to boost her name

Reactions: 3
I feel like if she has got the house she will probably be filming her moving and upload that in a few weeks time rather than an apology

Reactions: 7
I don’t even think an apology can come back from the vile things she’s said. Like it better be THE apology of all apologies and she better show some maturity and responsibility for it to even remotely save her channel! Her break is pointless if she comes back like nothing has happened.

Reactions: 14
Does she actually have management? She’s said before she is the one who sorts through emails from brands and I doubt with her YouTube content that anybody actually gives her video ideas or ideas to increase her platform. No giveaways etc or anything to boost her name
Whe agency is her management

Reactions: 5
100% agree, I really hope with this time off little Mabel has got her mums full attention now. Seeing Mabel always on her own in the background of mias videos is awful.
That’s why she’s having another baby silly🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if she got paid by Function Of Beauty for that last sponsorship or if she took the video down because after they decided to stop doing business with her, they weren't going to pay her.
...Or maybe even Function Of Beauty themselves decided they didn't want her tarnishing their reputation and asked her to take the video down.

Reactions: 5
Obviously she’s not actually going to a clinic, but i think that Mia is under the impression that IUI and IVF are free. Its a bit of a postcode lottery and obviously i dont know how much it is in her area specifically but that tit is expensive. Depending on your situation and what treatments and tests the NHS will cover in your area IUI generally costs between £1000-£3500 per cycle and IVF is A LOT more expensive. That cost isnt including the sperm either, thats usually £100-200, but can be more depending on the clinic. Not it mention the fact that it usually takes AT LEAST 4 attempts or more. To qualify for help to cover that cost you need to either be in a couple who have been trying for at least two years OR pay for 6 attempts before you’re CONSIDERED for NHS funding.

She’s already wasted £5000 on a house she can’t afford theres no way she’d be able to pay to ttc

Reactions: 17
Whe agency is her management
Her agency seems more like a pyramid scheme for stupid little girls That they find on YouTube , I bet she had to pay them so that they could be considered her ‘manager’ and in reality they do absolutely nothing 😂as we can all see

Reactions: 15
her ‘agency’ seem absolutely awful. they never responded to anyone’s emails, they don’t seem to actually do anything and i’ve noticed that they still have pics of dear greyson’s alex with her ex husband even though he’s been outed ad being an abuser!!! all seems very sus, they clearly don’t seem to care about their image/ customer satisfaction/ protecting those who they manage

i mean they manage mia so that’s the only evidence needed to show that they are clearly terrible 😅

Reactions: 12
her ‘agency’ seem absolutely awful. they never responded to anyone’s emails, they don’t seem to actually do anything and i’ve noticed that they still have pics of dear greyson’s alex with her ex husband even though he’s been outed ad being an abuser!!! all seems very sus, they clearly don’t seem to care about their image/ customer satisfaction/ protecting those who they manage

i mean they manage mia so that’s the only evidence needed to show that they are clearly terrible 😅
He’s an abuser? Whattt. I watch there videos and I never even noticed anything

Is there a thread on here for her ?

Reactions: 1
He’s an abuser? Whattt. I watch there videos and I never even noticed anything

Is there a thread on here for her ?
tw suicide

it was never actually obvious in the videos, but alex posted on her instagram story saying that he was abusive and that luckily she is now out of the relationship and away from him.

he also attempted suicide after she announced their divorce, posted really concerning goodbyes and messages on his instagram story, it was basically a suicide note. saying his kids are better without him and even worse stuff. then alex posted on her story saying the paramedics had found him. he then later said that he overdosed and very nearly died

i saw the instagram story posts he was posting at the time, they were very disturbing and concerning. everyone was spamming his comments really concerned

btw i’m pretty sure the suicide stuff happened before alex announced he was abusive which is why she mentioned it

Reactions: 4
tw suicide

it was never actually obvious in the videos, but alex posted on her instagram story saying that he was abusive and that luckily she is now out of the relationship and away from him.

he also attempted suicide after she announced their divorce, posted really concerning goodbyes and messages on his instagram story, it was basically a suicide note. saying his kids are better without him and even worse stuff. then alex posted on her story saying the paramedics had found him. he then later said that he overdosed and very nearly died

i saw the instagram story posts he was posting at the time, they were very disturbing and concerning. everyone was spamming his comments really concerned

btw i’m pretty sure the suicide stuff happened before alex announced he was abusive which is why she mentioned it
Everything you’ve said is right I’m just clarifying the timeline for anybody who wants to know:

Divorce - he posts cryptic goodbye on Instagram - she posts saying that she’s aware and that he was found - she posts about how she divorced him because he was abusive

Reactions: 4
No one probably cares but Iv noticed that mias lost another 100 followers on insta.. she’s losing around a hundred a week now that she’s not posting 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I always found it odd that she didn’t post a lot on Instagram or promote her videos on those platforms I just really hope she’s had some advice on how to act properly on social media

Reactions: 9
I always found it odd that she didn’t post a lot on Instagram or promote her videos on those platforms I just really hope she’s had some advice on how to act properly on social media
This! She seemed so desperate for views and to become some famous youtuber but couldn’t even be bothered to post about her new videos on social media, or make videos worth watching. She practically did everything she could to stop herself from getting anywhere from making videos.

Reactions: 13
This! She seemed so desperate for views and to become some famous youtuber but couldn’t even be bothered to post about her new videos on social media, or make videos worth watching. She practically did everything she could to stop herself from getting anywhere from making videos.
i can’t figure out if it’s her immeasurable lack of unintelligence, her severe laziness, or an awful combination of both

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.