Mia Jeal #14 Move over Mabel Moo, I've got Facebook Sperm for baby number Two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she was doxxed people were revealing her college name and contacting them not just contacting brands.

“To dox (or doxx) someone is to publicly identify or publish private information about that person—especially as a way of punishing the person or getting revenge”
okay but it’s not doxxing somebody when they are the ones who revealed the info about themselves.

i’m not from the area where Mia lives but I knew what college she went to because she said it on one of beths lives. And she wore her lanyardwith the college name on it in a different live video.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
okay but it’s not doxxing somebody when they are the ones who revealed the info about themselves.

i’m not from the area where Mia lives but I knew what college she went to because she said it on one of beths lives. And she wore her lanyardwith the college name on it in a different live video.
But she was still doxxed in a sense when that info about her college was revealed here and people where contacting her college/brands she worked with which is against the rules on tattle. That is all. I understand why people where doing it but that is why the thread got locked for a while.

Reactions: 7
But she was still doxxed in a sense when that info about her college was revealed here and people where contacting her college/brands she worked with which is against the rules on tattle. That is all. I understand why people where doing it but that is why the thread got locked for a while.
No one posted any of that information on here , people just figured it out themselves . The moderators said to keep it on here as people were contacting her collage etc but it was never actually posted on here no one here would be that cruel to reveal her school name or post her new house .
that is not ‘doxxing’ as she revealed the info herself tbh

Reactions: 6
No one posted any of that information on here , people just figured it out themselves . The moderators said to keep it on here as people were contacting her collage etc but it was never actually posted on here no one here would be that cruel to reveal her school name or post her new house .
that is not ‘doxxing’ as she revealed the info herself tbh
This is the last post i’ll make about this, someone did actually post her college name on this during the tit show that went down, but there were so many posts getting sent in so it could’ve easily been overlooked. I looked up the name and up came the college website located near where she lives.

I firmly believe people shouldn’t have been contacting the college on matters that really do not involve her college at all - it’s a genuine waste of staff time as seen by the fact that no action has probably been took against Mia from the college.

I personally didn’t contact anybody related to Mia regarding the tiktok comment because I simply didn’t care enough to, but I can understand why people where upset and annoyed by what she said. I also believe she should apologise for her actions but I don’t think that’ll ever happen now with her being on hiatus. I just think people went around it very very wrong in some ways on here, and obviously broke the rules (which I don’t think they intended to do)

Reactions: 20
I've not been reading this since she put up her last video, and honestly, I don't think she will want to come back on the Internet, if she does, it's because she will need the money and can't get another job, well doesn't want to get a proper job, I hope she can find some remorse though and do a proper apology

Reactions: 15
This thread is becoming dryer than Mabel’s dinners. Can’t wait for Mia’s first post back

• Haha
Reactions: 48
This thread is becoming dryer than Mabel’s dinners. Can’t wait for Mia’s first post back
This post gave me flashbacks and now I feel ill

I can’t wait until she comes back so we have the fun “that social media break was sOoOo needed because y’know its sOoOo hard to balance YouTube, college and being a SINGLE TEEN MUM. No one understands how hard it is I nEvEr get a break ever. I know Mabel spends 30 hours a week in nursery & I have time for 64 hobbies but I’m honestly SO busy all the time I barely have time to breathe. But yeah I’m back now and uploading 12 vlogs of me cleaning while Mabel stares at the wall. Subscribe for moving vlogs!” Or something like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
i cannot believe she literally made mabel stare at the wall while she ate dinner. like that is the weirdest most disturbing thing ever, why would you purposely make your baby face a wall. wtf is wrong with her

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
i cannot believe she literally made mabel stare at the wall while she ate dinner. like that is the weirdest most disturbing thing ever, why would you purposely make your baby face a wall. wtf is wrong with her
That is so sad! I don't have any kids of my own yet but when I do, I'll make sure they're facing me so they can see my face smiling and being encouraging. Poor Mabel has no stimulation or encouragement from Mia.

Reactions: 9
wait till mabel is 18 and gets a youtube channel and posts a video called

“the truth about my mother- my experience with mia jeal”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
This post gave me flashbacks and now I feel ill

I can’t wait until she comes back so we have the fun “that social media break was sOoOo needed because y’know its sOoOo hard to balance YouTube, college and being a SINGLE TEEN MUM. No one understands how hard it is I nEvEr get a break ever. I know Mabel spends 30 hours a week in nursery & I have time for 64 hobbies but I’m honestly SO busy all the time I barely have time to breathe. But yeah I’m back now and uploading 12 vlogs of me cleaning while Mabel stares at the wall. Subscribe for moving vlogs!” Or something like that 😂

She never gets a break but she wants to have another baby 😂 maybe this sounds bad but I feel she only wanted a baby, not a child if that makes sense. As soon as mabel started being mobile etc she straight away started talking about more kids.

Having kids isn't an easy thing, but I don't understand what is so hard for mia? She lives with her family, plus she's hardly running round after mabel all day, they are always both just in her room. The poor kid seems to have been trained that way, only stay in this one space,plus she seems like a pretty chilled toddler

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She never gets a break but she wants to have another baby 😂 maybe this sounds bad but I feel she only wanted a baby, not a child if that makes sense. As soon as mabel started being mobile etc she straight away started talking about more kids.

Having kids isn't an easy thing, but I don't understand what is so hard for mia? She lives with her family, plus she's hardly running round after mabel all day, they are always both just in her room. The poor kid seems to have been trained that way, only stay in this one space,plus she seems like a pretty chilled toddler
This is what I don’t get, if she’s so busy and so stressed like she likes to make out why does she think having another baby is going to help? How can she constantly film herself saying she never gets a break and how her life is so hard but is desperate to be pregnant again... this girl is so fame and money hungry it’s a joke

Reactions: 18
I really do hope she’s using this break to look after Mabel and herself properly. I do think that even just stepping away for a wee bit will be beneficial.

I think one of her main problems is that instead of making choices which would be of benefit to her & those around her, she’s been making decisions on what she thinks is best for YouTube and her content. E.g. moving, moving before being able to drive, baby no2. I have a feeling that she thought with the tik tok comment that she was being a sort of ‘approachable big sister type’ and quite rightly so, it backfired.

At least during this break her motives and decisions shouldn’t be based around a very unstable career and given her food for thought on what she could potentially do when YouTube evidently dies off.

I’ve kinda followed her on and off but her content isn’t really aimed at me as someone in my mid 20’s with only a 4 legged furry being as a child but I genuinely hope the best for her and her family. Whether that involves YouTube or not. Mia needs to be a role model to Mabel and Mabel deserves so much love and attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Seven days till Mia gets the keys to her house will this be her time to come back
Single teen mom moves out

Reactions: 14
Seven days till Mia gets the keys to her house will this be her time to come back
Single teen mom moves out
Did she say she gets her keys around the middle of February but won't actually move until March ? 100% I could be wrong.

Reactions: 3
Surely she wont be able to move out not knowing whether or not she has a job to come back too🤔

i predict this video- "MIA JEAL- TROLLS MADE ME HOMELESS BECAUSE IM A SINGLE TEEN MUM"

intro
"So i said something on tiktok and for some reason everyone thought it was offensive. I dont know why, i think its because im a single teen mum, so i had to take a break off youtube so i lost my house. So yeah i lost my house because i had to take a break. Because of the trolls i just needed a break you know" "anyway heres todays adsa haul"

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.