Mia Jeal #14 Move over Mabel Moo, I've got Facebook Sperm for baby number Two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never gets a break but she wants to have another baby 😂 maybe this sounds bad but I feel she only wanted a baby, not a child if that makes sense. As soon as mabel started being mobile etc she straight away started talking about more kids.

Having kids isn't an easy thing, but I don't understand what is so hard for mia? She lives with her family, plus she's hardly running round after mabel all day, they are always both just in her room. The poor kid seems to have been trained that way, only stay in this one space,plus she seems like a pretty chilled toddler
I’ve always thought this, she just wants a ‘cute little baby’ she seems to forget that they quickly grow up and it’s on you to raise a decent human being and that takes time and love. When she eventually has another, the same will happen, she will get fed up with them once they are out of the newborn phase. When I started trying to get pregnant with my daughter it was because we wanted to start a family, not just to ‘have a baby’

Reactions: 9
I’ve always thought it’s a bit strange how Mia wants a small age gap between her children because her her and Beth are only 2 years apart, when it’s not like they’re especially close or anything. I think Mia thinks her and Beth are really close because she doesn’t have any actual friends and Beth is the only person who puts up with her because they’re sisters. Who else can you have a massive argument with and then be best friends with the next day (honestly having a sister is simultaneously the most infuriating and most fun thing ever)? Beth even said that her and Mia weren’t that close until Mia got pregnant, were as Mia tries to act as if they’ve always been best friends. I wonder if Mia’s hoping that if she has another baby before Mabel’s 3 then once that child’s a toddler it won’t bother her as much because they’ll have an older sister to entertain them and play with.

Reactions: 15
Did she say she gets her keys around the middle of February but won't actually move until March ? 100% I could be wrong.
That's what she said yes.
However I don't understand how she's going to be moving soon considering whats happend. How is she still expecting to pay for all of this

I’ve always thought it’s a bit strange how Mia wants a small age gap between her children because her her and Beth are only 2 years apart, when it’s not like they’re especially close or anything. I think Mia thinks her and Beth are really close because she doesn’t have any actual friends and Beth is the only person who puts up with her because they’re sisters. Who else can you have a massive argument with and then be best friends with the next day (honestly having a sister is simultaneously the most infuriating and most fun thing ever)? Beth even said that her and Mia weren’t that close until Mia got pregnant, were as Mia tries to act as if they’ve always been best friends. I wonder if Mia’s hoping that if she has another baby before Mabel’s 3 then once that child’s a toddler it won’t bother her as much because they’ll have an older sister to entertain them and play with.

There is 22 months between my little girl and little boy, I wanted a small age gap even though me and my older siblings are close in age but aren't exactly close.My 2 are very close to each other and it's actually helped being in lockdown etc that they have each other. But I've said this before, I had a an almost 2 year age gap between my 2 kids, they are my world and made my life better but looking back I would have waited and had a larger age gap because its just so hard and I think that's what she's not understanding.

When I had my first midwife appointment with my second she asked if I planned the small age gap she looked at me and said good luck, at the time I laughed and thought how hard could it be but I soon realised that it's so tough. I wanted 4 kids before I had kids and now I have 2,im like no more 🤣

I personally wanted a small Ge gap between my kids because I wanted them to grow up together and I hoped they would have a special bond ( which they really do) but as I've said before, I think mia wanted and wants a baby not a child. I still get baby fever now but I realise I miss the newborn stages and you have to realise they grow up and it gets harder.
Expecially with her emotional state the way it is, she is not in any situation to be having another baby, let alone a close age gap. If she really loved her daughter she should focus on her now.sometimes I honestly think she sounds mad when she talks, she genuinely thinks she knows everything which at 18 I thought I did too, I think we all do. But she honestly makes me laugh so much when she's an 18 year old talking about getting a sperm donor just because she doesn't want a dad to be around with her kids, I genuinely feel she is not in the right state of mind when she talks like this because I don't think it's normal stuff for an 18 year old to be coming out with. I could underatand if she was 40, but she's 18.acting like their is no hope for her to meet someone and settle down and do it properly. I'm 22 now, but since being 18,my mind has changed drastically, and your mind changes so much within your 20s and 30s anyway. She shouldn't be jumping into having so many kids all at once imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand the rush in having a small age gap. My me and my sister were 13 months apart and my mum said how much she really struggled she had to do everything twice or buy double, two nursery places ect which obviously isn’t a problem when you can afford it, but with Mia spending over her budget on rent, not to mention her other bills, I think she’d be really silly to get pregnant again just for the fact that she “wants a small age gap” this is the real world, not a game of Sims. I personally thought about having kids close together because I loved the idea of them being best friends like me and my sister, but I couldn’t afford two at once and I don’t think Mia can either. My two are 3 and 8 and they’re in completely different stages and my eldest is sooo helpful with the younger one. I’m not saying there is a right time or right age gap, all of them have their positives and negatives! I’m all for having kids when you want, if you can support and look after them properly. But everyone can clearly see, she struggles to give Mabel attention most of the time so I can’t imagine what it would be like with two .Mia can’t do what she plans to do on a wobbly wage and a tit attitude towards parenting as it is. I just think Mia should really think about her life choices, instead of just running with a really bad idea and then it affect her in the long run.

Reactions: 4
do you imagine her next video being "i'm pregnant again! - teen mom of 2" 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Mia can barely look after herself and struggles with Mabel. No mum has to be model perfect and absolutely know 100% what to do. But Mia sends Mabel to nursery in pain whilst she gets a lie in and palms her off to nursery in pandemic. With 1 child in school in a few years and the other would probably be in nursery, you couldn't pack them off with illness - especially contagious - because they'll be spreading and picking things up. I hope she has seen sense and doesn't have another child yet for her sake as well as Mabel's. Mia always looks drained and not interested in Mabel and dismisses her negative emotions.

Mabel's toddler years should be enjoyed by Mia as she sees Mabel become her own person. She will be at school soon enough and Mia is still young, so waiting a bit for another baby would be best all round.

Reactions: 10
I’m kind of excited to see when she does get pregnant because if it’s anytime within the next year (maybe even 2/3 now) it’ll be SO obvious that she’s gone down the dodgy Facebook donor route. So she’s either going to have to wait quite awhile or admit that it’s from Facebook lmao

Reactions: 15
Personally, age gaps don’t impact how close siblings are I have to older siblings who are 6 and 13 years older than me, we are still very close.

I think Mia is rushing to have another kid because she wants to “perfect” her life asap, she would rather feed her identity of being a mother to distract the fact she has no other solid personality traits other than that, she doesn’t want to do any other personal development to herself other than pop out strangers children.
If she has 3/4 kids by 25 she’d be able to prove the “haters” wrong that her life is “together”.
Yet the reality is Mia is the bare minimum of a mother, she keeps Mabel alive but doesn’t nurture or love her truly imo, Mabel is literally Mia’s source of income and the reason people know her yet she makes very little time for her - she’s an annoyance.

Mia very obviously struggles with depression it seems and finds it difficult to not only take care of herself, but Mabel too. Why is she treating a second baby as a “get away car” to her current problems? Your life won’t be perfect when you have 2 kids Mia, just going to be a whole lot more difficult.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Personally, age gaps don’t impact how close siblings are I have to older siblings who are 6 and 13 years older than me, we are still very close.

I think Mia is rushing to have another kid because she wants to “perfect” her life asap, she would rather feed her identity of being a mother to distract the fact she has no other solid personality traits other than that, she doesn’t want to do any other personal development to herself other than pop out strangers children.
If she has 3/4 kids by 25 she’d be able to prove the “haters” wrong that her life is “together”.
Yet the reality is Mia is the bare minimum of a mother, she keeps Mabel alive but doesn’t nurture or love her truly imo, Mabel is literally Mia’s source of income and the reason people know her yet she makes very little time for her - she’s an annoyance.

Mia very obviously struggles with depression it seems and finds it difficult to not only take care of herself, but Mabel too. Why is she treating a second baby as a “get away car” to her current problems? Your life won’t be perfect when you have 2 kids Mia, just going to be a whole lot more difficult.
The personality thing is sooo true. I’m not diagnosing her at all but it wouldn’t surprise me if she did have some kind of personality disorder/issue. It’s sad to see her make such drastic life-altering decisions because she isn’t getting any help to figure out what the route cause is. It’s like there’s always something missing for her and that’s why she’s constantly trying to do a million different things and be a million different people..

(I do think YouTube plays a massive part in this but I do also think there’s more to it as well)

Reactions: 8

This is so true I have a sister who's 13 months older than me and we dont get on and a sister who's 7 years older and shes litreally my best friend

Reactions: 5
This is so true I have a sister who's 13 months older than me and we dont get on and a sister who's 7 years older and shes litreally my best friend
you saw how much Mia banged on about how desperate and happy she’d be if she got twins. She’d want the small age gap for matching outfits and the insta pics 🙄 she likes nothing more than the idea, the aesthetic and the weird names for her kids, after all that, they will be plonked on the electric stove or spend their 1st year stuck in a jumperoo whilst Mia has her back turned, doing ads for products she doesn’t even really like ✌🏼

Reactions: 16
this gals vids would be half the length if she cut out all the repetition, this isn’t an english language test luv it’s your job x
Even in her recent post on instagram about leaving Youtube for a while has spelling mistakes in it. So embarrassing honestly🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Any updates on her return yet??? Any social media updates?
I'm sure she'd of got the keys to her house now, think she said mid Feb for keys then move in beginning of March so wonder if She's gonna come back like nothings happened sometime in March with loads of BORING house content 😴 orrrrr she's left the house because she's realised there's no way in bleeping hell she'll cope with her own house just yet. She had alot to learn during her break.

Reactions: 9
she probably wants a small age gap because then she can title her video “SINGLE TEEN MUM OF TWO” she knows she only has 2 more years to rinse the teen mum click bate🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Even if Mia's fully aware she wouldn't cope with a house of her own I don't think she'd give it up. She has zero humility and she's really immature, so she'd never "prove people right" by not going through and being open about it, she'd do it anyway and fall back on benefits or mummy, or she'd back out and say that it fell through, through no fault of her own.

Personally, I look for accountability in influencers. I don't really care if somebody fucks up (within reason), as long as they're honest and remorseful and educate themselves and come out and say "I did X and I understand now that it was wrong for X and X reason and I've done X and used X resources to better educate myself so that I don't make the same mistake in future" and a genuine apology to anybody they've upset or offended. That's a good influencer. Not "ITS JSUT TEA FFS"

Reactions: 13
I'm sure she'd of got the keys to her house now, think she said mid Feb for keys then move in beginning of March so wonder if She's gonna come back like nothings happened sometime in March with loads of BORING house content 😴 orrrrr she's left the house because she's realised there's no way in bleeping hell she'll cope with her own house just yet. She had alot to learn during her break.
We haven’t any updates yet. But don’t worry, she’ll be back. As soon as she runs out of money she will come running. She will act like nothing happened as usual because she refuses to get a real job. She couldn’t even keep a job at dominoes when she was pregnant due to her incompetence🤦‍♀️ She’ll come back to Youtube with another half-assed apology as usual. Also, i heard that she deleted her twitter for some reason🥱

Reactions: 13
We haven’t any updates yet. But don’t worry, she’ll be back. As soon as she runs out of money she will come running. She will act like nothing happened as usual because she refuses to get a real job. She couldn’t even keep a job at dominoes when she was pregnant due to her incompetence🤦‍♀️ She’ll come back to Youtube with another half-assed apology as usual. Also, i heard that she deleted her twitter for some reason🥱
she worked at dominoes?!!

Reactions: 5
She's very active on facebook

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think she’s keeping an eye on this thread waiting for it to go quiet. Then she’ll assume we’ve all moved on and forgotten her so she can return without being called out for anything

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.