Mia Jeal #14 Move over Mabel Moo, I've got Facebook Sperm for baby number Two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the rest of my Twitter is loading fine... usually this means the account has been temporarily suspended, either by the account owner or by Twitter
View attachment 442064
When I search for her she doesn't come up at all in Twitter, if I click on her name in a tweet when she's been mentioned it says 'user not found'. I know she didn't use twitter much but still, perhaps she's trying to clear up her image a little? Especially put alongside the deleted videos.

Reactions: 5
When I search for her she doesn't come up at all in Twitter, if I click on her name in a tweet when she's been mentioned it says 'user not found'. I know she didn't use twitter much but still, perhaps she's trying to clear up her image a little? Especially put alongside the deleted videos.
Yeh when I went on her account it says it doesn’t exist so she must of deleted it

Reactions: 10
Such a poor attempt trying to reinvent herself... everything is permanent on the internet so you can delete all you want but Tattle will keep you accountable😘

Reactions: 14
20210217_185649.jpg

Think this was mentioned on here but I don't remember anyone showing the actual statement from FoB so here is what they replied to someone on twitter.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Such a poor attempt trying to reinvent herself... everything is permanent on the internet so you can delete all you want but Tattle will keep you accountable😘
And the Miajealslies account, they have screenshots of horrid comments she has made and her bad parenting. Mia can delete all she wants but the account exposing her will still be there for everyone to see. To little to late Mia 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
She’s either not coming back to the internet at all or she’s trying to poorly clear her name hoping that no one will realise. Sponsors are finally seeing sense so she isn’t going to get that form of income and without that like someone else said above she won’t earn enough off the channel alone to keep herself afloat.

Reactions: 12
It would be nice if Mia was mature to prove she was learning and more grown up if and when she returns. Not shock after shock and putting Mabel first. Also, she might be 18, but she's shown she's been a stupid child of late and a child is all she'll be seen as until her behaviour improves drastically. A second baby right now really isn't a good idea and neither is moving out. She needs to address her issues and Victoria needs to step up for Mia.

I really don't know if YouTube is the path Mia should follow as content from her is repetitive and she seems bored of it and with a second baby, she'd have videos similar to 2019 and early 2020.

Reactions: 16
I don’t know if any of you know a couple on Ticktok that have recently come back to TikTok after being racist, sexist and just utterly vile! People on TikTok called them out with screenshots and recordings and they went quiet for a few months, and they’re back now posting as normal, no addressing anything, thinking everyone has forgot the horrible things they said. I have a feeling this will be Mia.

she needs to realise that, for brands not to work with her again is not down to a few people calling her out. It means even in the eyes of business, her behaviour is totally unacceptable! I can see her now “they’re ruining me” no!! You did it all to yourself!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
she needs to realise that, for brands not to work with her again is not down to a few people calling her out. It means even in the eyes of business, her behaviour is totally unacceptable! I can see her now “they’re ruining me” no!! You did it all to yourself!
"😭 CaNcEl CuLtUrE😭"

Reactions: 6
I thought this thread was banned? What happened, I stopped checking after it was banned

Reactions: 1
I thought this thread was banned? What happened, I stopped checking after it was banned
its back up but I'm not sure if some posts have been removed. I think it was because of people doxxing Mia but I'm not 100% sure.

I so so so hope she’s sorting her life out and focusing on college and Mabel!

And tbh I’m shocked that her former Twitter was “basicly my life’s a mess”!!!! 1, spell basically correctly! 2, sort your life out before you try to seek free fertility treatment for baby #2 when you can’t even afford/support baby #1 without your mum’s help!

Reactions: 8
its back up but I'm not sure if some posts have been removed. I think it was because of people doxxing Mia but I'm not 100% sure.
Nobody done that it was because people were emailing brands she was working with and her school regarding the whole tiktok situation

She probably set her insta to public because she’s lost 200 followers in the space of two weeks

Reactions: 8
Did anyone watch Loose Women today? They were talking about sperm doners and how alot of people are turning to Facebook doner groups because their is such a long waiting list for doners doing it the legit way. They said how going through facebook is really risky and unsafe. It sounded quite scary tbh! It reminded me of Mia and I just hope she doesn't take the Facebook route! I know she says she hasn't but I really hope she hasn't!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Nobody done that it was because people were emailing brands she was working with and her school regarding the whole tiktok situation
Yes she was doxxed people were revealing her college name and contacting them not just contacting brands.

“To dox (or doxx) someone is to publicly identify or publish private information about that person—especially as a way of punishing the person or getting revenge”

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.