Mia Jeal #14 Move over Mabel Moo, I've got Facebook Sperm for baby number Two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she’ll have baby no.2 when she’s back
Either way I doubt that she’d be able to pay for her new house so she’d have to come back in a few weeks or so.......

Shes probably busy on the hunt for a "druggy bad boy" with features she likes so can go get pregnant and shut the father out and claim its all his fault again...how else would she get pregnant. No fertility clinic in their right mind would give her sperm and if they would shes on the bottom of the waiting list.

Its really weird how happy she looks when shes talking about a nonexistent hypothetical baby 2 versus her alreading existing baby. When she talks about Mabel its either how "petite, dainty, curly haired" she is or how Mabels preventing her from doing something. Nothing about Mabels personality or her development or anything relevant to what a mommy vlogging channel would speak about

Reactions: 21
I actually read something earlier in the news basically saying that fertility clinics are low on Sperm at the moment due to the pandemic. So more and more people are turning to Facebook Sperm donor groups.. so yeah either Facebook donor or random guy. Tbf knowing how much she wants this baby number 2 I’m sure she’s already arranged it with someone from fb 🤣

Reactions: 13
I actually read something earlier in the news basically saying that fertility clinics are low on Sperm at the moment due to the pandemic. So more and more people are turning to Facebook Sperm donor groups.. so yeah either Facebook donor or random guy. Tbf knowing how much she wants this baby number 2 I’m sure she’s already arranged it with someone from fb 🤣
She'll end up going out every Saturday when pubs are open and she'll shag around with people just to fall pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mia has lost quite a few followers. The first screenshot (54.4K) was on Thursday, the second one is from now (54.3K). Around 100 in not even a week?
Her video views for today on social blade are showing as -19k does anybody know why? I dont really understand how social blade works. Is it because she's deleting videos?

Reactions: 4
Her video views for today on social blade are showing as -19k does anybody know why? I dont really understand how social blade works. Is it because she's deleting videos?
i believe that means she’s deleting videos - possibly ones where she’s said something problematic

Reactions: 14
Deleting videos won’t work to save her image the damage has already been done. Unless she’s deleting them so in case any future sponsors or partnerships look at the channel to see if they wanna work with her?

Reactions: 12
Deleting videos won’t work to save her image the damage has already been done. Unless she’s deleting them so in case any future sponsors or partnerships look at the channel to see if they wanna work with her?
I wonder if she's just deleting ones with FOB in? She's done a few, hasn't she?

I wonder if she's just deleting ones with FOB in? She's done a few, hasn't she?
Or deleting the ones where she slags off benefits because she's just put her universal credit claim in. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Anyone know which videos she’s deleted 👀 I hope this isn’t mias way of just forgetting about the things she’s said!?

Reactions: 7
Do you think she’ll have baby no.2 when she’s back
Either way I doubt that she’d be able to pay for her new house so she’d have to come back in a few weeks or so.......

Shes probably busy on the hunt for a "druggy bad boy" with features she likes so can go get pregnant and shut the father out and claim its all his fault again...how else would she get pregnant. No fertility clinic in their right mind would give her sperm and if they would shes on the bottom of the waiting list.

Its really weird how happy she looks when shes talking about a nonexistent hypothetical baby 2 versus her alreading existing baby. When she talks about Mabel its either how "petite, dainty, curly haired" she is or how Mabels preventing her from doing something. Nothing about Mabels personality or her development or anything relevant to what a mommy vlogging channel would speak about
Is there like rules for fertility clinics??
So is there any reason she can’t gave another child because I don’t think the clinics should let her get another 🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
I’ll never understand why any clinic would allow her to be considered for a donor. She’s a healthy 18 year old, unsteady income and already has a child of her own. She isn’t in a desperate situation compared to most people that go down a donor route. Also, I’m not sure how a donor works, is it an IVF situation or do you just blast the donation into your area yourself with a syringe? Honestly just curious as to how it works! Surely it’s expensive too? How it Mia affording it when her average youtube salary a month is barely covering her bills 😬 she really does just nose dive into ideas with no thought about the concrete ground she will smash in to at the bottom.

Reactions: 19
I’ll never understand why any clinic would allow her to be considered for a donor. She’s a healthy 18 year old, unsteady income and already has a child of her own. She isn’t in a desperate situation compared to most people that go down a donor route. Also, I’m not sure how a donor works, is it an IVF situation or do you just blast the donation into your area yourself with a syringe? Honestly just curious as to how it works! Surely it’s expensive too? How it Mia affording it when her average youtube salary a month is barely covering her bills 😬 she really does just nose dive into ideas with no thought about the concrete ground she will smash in to at the bottom.
If you get it done properly at a clinic the doctor inserts it into you , it’s not like IVF unless the woman had fertility problems

Reactions: 2
Has she been on any form of social media at all?
I believe she’s commented on a few peoples tiktoks and here or there in the background of her mums insta posts but nope. She’s well n truly sulking wondering what she can say to blame everyone else for her behaviour but herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I believe she’s commented on a few peoples tiktoks and here or there in the background of her mums insta posts but nope. She’s well n truly sulking wondering what she can say to blame everyone else for her behaviour but herself.
I thought she'd of been back by now. Not complaining like. I wonder how long of a break it'll be..

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.