Mia Jeal #14 Move over Mabel Moo, I've got Facebook Sperm for baby number Two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she leaves for too long or doesn't get enouth views, will her videos get demonitized?
She will but I think it takes a lot to not be viable for monetisation, like a year+ of not uploading or not reaching the threshold of views in a year, something like that. I don’t think she’d let that happen tho personally!

Reactions: 3
I recently started watching another you tuber with only a couple of thousand subscribers, and after being used to Mia's crappy content I fell in love with the effort she puts into her videos. The day in the life actually included the whole day with a huge amount of interesting things. She's also a genuinely lovly person who really cares about her education and doesn't just make crappy excuses, unlike Mia. To be honest I was kind of surprised I enjoyed her content because I first found her through her youtubers control my life video, and Mia was part of it. She said she really liked both Mia and Beth, and I was kind of sceptical. I continued to watch the whole video and fell in love. If anyone's interested her channels called Poppy Daniels. Really glad not all of Mia's supporters are taking life advise from her.
I think mia has run out of ideas what to do tbh. I understand we are in a lockdown but people do do more stuff than genuinely just staying in their room all day complaining how they need to tidy their rooms etc. Mabel seems to eat every single meal in mias bedroom too, like I said we are in a lockdown I understand she can't do much plus can't drive but all the other you tubers are still putting out good content.

Reactions: 8
I’m over halfway through my nursing degree now. I would never, ever recommend

THIS !! I’m a second year student nurse and it’s been drilled into us from day one to be very careful with social media use. Any decent person, let alone someone with an interest in a career in care, would signpost someone to the right support rather than recommending such a *stupid* method to cause miscarriage! Gross
Sorry just reading back, also a few tiktoks ago she said she would like to foster and adopt children. She's deluded if she thinks they will not rake over every single part of her life, records, social media etc (as would a midwifery job). They will see there's been CPS allegations (even if not followed up) about her daughter, telling young girls how to perform a medical procedure on themselves and just the general way she holds herself.

I have so much hope for Mia, she could have such a big turn around and really become a fantastic role model with some therapy and drastic change but that's in her hands. She's completely unsafe and shouldn't be allowed to post at this point.

Reactions: 7
There’s so much Mia could do, she’s just to lazy to do it.
1. She was going to make a video about her cats months ago but never bothered. That would’ve brought in views because how many people have adopted and successfully looked after so many animals? Plus, people love watching cute animals just as much as they love cute babies.
2. She could make a video of her trying out lots of different activities with Mabel. She could try it with different items for sensory play, like one activity with water, or rice etc. This way she can see what Mabel enjoys the most and it would make good content.
3. She could go on a walk with Mabel and actually film herself talking to Mabel and showing her the different things around them.
4. A proper day in the life where she shows herself actually looking after Mabel and keeping her properly entertained. She could show how she balances college work with having a toddler, maybe even show herself actually putting some effort into her work instead of halfheartedly doing it whilst watching tv.
This is just a few ideas, but I’m sure if Mia just sat down and actually bothered thinking of how she could make her content interesting she might find it’s not that hard to think up a few ideas.

Reactions: 17
I thought that was the case with her deleting the FOB video! I have a friend with a toddler clothes business in mias area and she’s been warned by other businesses not to use Mia when promoting her brand. People talk and it’s only so long before no one wants to work with her.

she’s disappeared off YouTube and I agree, it needed to happen. But she’s left people with a tonne of questions, she left without a genuine sincere apology and she hasn’t even properly addressed what she’s sorry for. The last we heard was a brand deal, with a mopey looking Mia feeling sorry for herself. None of this looks good for her or her future as a YouTuber 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
I thought that was the case with her deleting the FOB video! I have a friend with a toddler clothes business in mias area and she’s been warned by other businesses not to use Mia when promoting her brand. People talk and it’s only so long before no one wants to work with her.

she’s disappeared off YouTube and I agree, it needed to happen. But she’s left people with a tonne of questions, she left without a genuine sincere apology and she hasn’t even properly addressed what she’s sorry for. The last we heard was a brand deal, with a mopey looking Mia feeling sorry for herself. None of this looks good for her or her future as a YouTuber 🤷‍♀️
Even if she's not sorry, which I assume she isn't, and feels like everyone's being mean to her, she should at least make a video to fully address why she left. There are so many comments on Mia's videos and her families instergram photos, from people who are genuinely worried about Mia because they don't know what happened. Not only is she not taking responsibility for upsetting one group of people, but also allowing another to get seriously concerned for her health.

Reactions: 9
Even if she's not sorry, which I assume she isn't, and feels like everyone's being mean to her, she should at least make a video to fully address why she left. There are so many comments on Mia's videos and her families instergram photos, from people who are genuinely worried about Mia because they don't know what happened. Not only is she not taking responsibility for upsetting one group of people, but also allowing another to get seriously concerned for her health.
I don’t get why Victoria is ignoring the comments on her posts asking if mias okay and asking why she’s not uploading? It takes a few seconds out of her day to reply to these people... like many people have said Mia has not really explained why she’s taking a break and it’s not fair on her fans who seem genuinely concerned. It’s so obvious that Mia does not care about her fans, she uses them for views and money and that’s it, we hardly ever see her interacting with them and it’s sad that they give so much of their time defending her vile behaviour when she couldn’t give less of a tit about them. Mia has way to much pride in herself to actually own up to her mistakes and make proper apologies it’s like she doesn’t want to let people know that us “haters” are actually right.

Reactions: 14
What did the girl that she told how to get an abortion say
(Does anyone have a screen shot of what Mia said to the young girl
Or any more information, I’m quite intrigued)

What did the girl that she told how to get an abortion say
(Does anyone have a screen shot of what Mia said to the young girl
Or any more information, I’m quite intrigued)
its all at the start of this thread

Reactions: 2
So will we a return vlog today what will be a 6min apology that mommy has wrote for her

I don’t get why Victoria is ignoring the comments on her posts asking if mias okay and asking why she’s not uploading? It takes a few seconds out of her day to reply to these people... like many people have said Mia has not really explained why she’s taking a break and it’s not fair on her fans who seem genuinely concerned. It’s so obvious that Mia does not care about her fans, she uses them for views and money and that’s it, we hardly ever see her interacting with them and it’s sad that they give so much of their time defending her vile behaviour when she couldn’t give less of a tit about them. Mia has way to much pride in herself to actually own up to her mistakes and make proper apologies it’s like she doesn’t want to let people know that us “haters” are actually right.
this is what I meant earlier about the YouTube community being dead. Mia is at 97k, at that point you get youtubers really getting involved with their supporters! Giveaways, following supporters back, thanking followers for their success. Mia has done none of that! She likes a few TikTok comments and that’s it. She responds more to the comments she deletes rather than her genuine supporters. She really is all about the views and money and nothing else!

Reactions: 15
this is what I meant earlier about the YouTube community being dead. Mia is at 97k, at that point you get youtubers really getting involved with their supporters! Giveaways, following supporters back, thanking followers for their success. Mia has done none of that! She likes a few TikTok comments and that’s it. She responds more to the comments she deletes rather than her genuine supporters. She really is all about the views and money and nothing else!
I would understand her lack of engagement with her followers if she had millions of subscribers (which she hasn’t and never will, because she has the personality of a plate) or if she had responsibilities outside of youtube like a proper job, but she doesn’t. She really doesn’t get that many comments on her videos so why can’t she take 10-20 minutes out her day to reply to people? or answer peoples questions? or reply to comments on instagram saying she is okay!!

All this break is for is to get her followers attention and to ramp up the views for the moving vlogs, although i wouldn’t be surprised if that has fell through too. She only felt the need to immediately make a video saying she got the house because she wanted those views instead of keeping her mouth shut until she actually moved into the house.

If she thinks she can come back after a few weeks with no explanation/apology then she is in for a biiiig shock! Another half arsed read-from-ipad apology isn’t going to fix anything again. Her lack of accountability is one of the worst i’ve seen with youtubers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you think she’ll have baby no.2 when she’s back
Either way I doubt that she’d be able to pay for her new house so she’d have to come back in a few weeks or so.......

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.