Mia Jeal #14 Move over Mabel Moo, I've got Facebook Sperm for baby number Two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When is she meant to be moving? Is it the end of the month? Do we still think she’ll move?
I have a feeling she’ll go quiet for a few months and her comeback video will be “single teen mom pregnant with my second baby by Sperm donor!!!” Because she knows that’ll get the views after a long break. we all know she’s about the views 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When is she meant to be moving? Is it the end of the month? Do we still think she’ll move?
I have a feeling she’ll go quiet for a few months and her comeback video will be “single teen mom pregnant with my second baby by Sperm donor!!!” Because she knows that’ll get the views after a long break. we all know she’s about the views 🤣
I actually thought the same that she would come back pregnant

Reactions: 17
She probably gets payed between £300 and £1000 pounds for a brand deal/ sponsorship, more than you would think.

Reactions: 7
People like Mia need to realise that disliking and criticism is part of the job. If you went in to a supermarket and bought something and gave honest feedback to the seller “wasn’t keen on this, but I like your brand” they wouldn’t respond by deleting you and saying “well all these other people like it so your comment is irrelevant” they’d take it into consideration and make a well informed judgment for change because that is business!

Mia went into YouTube thinking everyone would like her and love what she posts. Just because brands pick her up, doesn’t mean they like her content, they’re finding ways for them to make more money and Mia gets a bit of coin doing it! I hate the YouTube community now. Everyone is money and fame hungry. No one gives a tit about their viewers unless they’re paying compliments or using their promo codes for things. The sentiment of creating something just because you like to is gone. Absolute sad world were in. Because of the age demographic of YouTube,I wish it was taken over by teachers and healthcare workers, people with perspective and an inspiring attitude towards learning. Instead you have money hungry people, exploiting their teen mum status, making crappy comments and squeezing razor brand deals into a “day in the life of” videos

Reactions: 15
I noticed a lot of people are commenting on her mum's insta posts asking if Mia's ok and what's happened, oh girl if only they knew 🤣🤮 I really hope she lets all of her "followers" know why she is having a break & all the horrendous stuff she's done.

I think she will be back in a few weeks tbh, I can't see her staying off social media for long. She won't be able to cope without it. On YT & Making hideous tiktoks about having loads of kids or Harry potter whatever she's obsessed with next.
I think she will be pretty bored after a week of staying in her room 24/7 "cleaning"
but in all honesty I hope she uses this time to spend some real family time with Mabel & focus on maturing as a person.

Reactions: 13
Beginning of March wasn't it but she'd of got the keys by now I'm sure i remember her saying that. I don't think she'll be moving anymore, with what wage? She won't get paid off YouTube anymore if she's "left" and she'll be a right cheeky cow if she gets benefits after the way she's slammed benefits. But we'll see.

Reactions: 8
Beginning of March wasn't it but she'd of got the keys by now I'm sure i remember her saying that. I don't think she'll be moving anymore, with what wage? She won't get paid off YouTube anymore if she's "left" and she'll be a right cheeky cow if she gets benefits after the way she's slammed benefits. But we'll see.
If she leaves for too long or doesn't get enouth views, will her videos get demonitized?

Reactions: 2
If she leaves for too long or doesn't get enouth views, will her videos get demonitized?
See I’m not sure how it works but I swear I read somewhere that videos with children in automatically get demonitized anyway (but only if YouTube picks up on it which is why a lot of people do get away with it). I give it 2 more weeks before she’s back, with an even worse attitude and more focus on baby number 2.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
See I’m not sure how it works but I swear I read somewhere that videos with children in automatically get demonitized anyway (but only if YouTube picks up on it which is why a lot of people do get away with it). I give it 2 more weeks before she’s back, with an even worse attitude and more focus on baby number 2.
I would assume having children in it doesn’t make a difference as there’s child YouTube stars who make lots of money.

I think it has to be appropriate context if it’s classed as a family channel though.

Reactions: 4
I think there was a thing in 2019 were YouTube didn’t want to monetise content aimed at children but I don’t think anything actually came of it. They did ban comments on most channels featuring children though, although some channels- particularly ones with less engagement- seem to have avoided this though. Maybe that’s what you’re thinking of.

I think there was a thing in 2019 were YouTube didn’t want to monetise content aimed at children but I don’t think anything actually came of it. They did ban comments on most channels featuring children though, although some channels- particularly ones with less engagement- seem to have avoided this though. Maybe that’s what you’re thinking of.
Yes I think that’s it, knew I’d got confused somewhere.

Reactions: 1
Did Mia specify how long the break would be or is it more of an indefinite wait and see kinda break?

Reactions: 1
Did Mia specify how long the break would be or is it more of an indefinite wait and see kinda break?
She didn’t specify, she will probably be back in the next week or two as she’s moving soon and needs the extra cash.

Reactions: 8

With her "mental health" being the way she claims it is, a second baby shouldn't even be on her mind right now in my honest opinion.

I started having kids young, I get it, I didn't want a huge gap between my first and second either, I had my first at 17 and second at 19,sont get me wrong they are the best thing that's ever happened to me but its extremely tough expecially when your living on your own. If I could go back in time I would have sorted my mental health issues out before having another baby, because I've struggled so much ( mine are 5 and 3 and a half now) mainly with coping on my own, I'm married now but my husband works full time and my family live far. It's took a huge toll on my mental and physical health, I wouldn't change it for the world but I think she is being extremely naive. You would think her mum would knock some sense into her telling her she should wait a few years. I understand she's an adult now but if she understands her mental health is not 100% she really shouldn't even be thinking about another child, mabel needs a mum who is well.

Reactions: 11
she’s lost friends irl after everything she’s done recently. honestly her behaviour is disgusting and the way she reacts to criticism is unfair. i know she reads this as many of us do. Mia if you’re mental health is bad is start by not reading forums like this. it’s not hate it’s simply people picking up your behaviour and if you don’t like that then i guess that’s the first thing you should change.

Also in relation to ukmums it seems as though all the other girls are putting the effort in and posting consistently and promoting their page where as mia and keira clearly didn’t so that’s probably why they aren’t apart of it anymore. I think because they have a bigger following they weren’t really bothered whereas the other girls clearly just want to put content out there for other mums

Reactions: 13
she’s lost friends irl after everything she’s done recently. honestly her behaviour is disgusting and the way she reacts to criticism is unfair. i know she reads this as many of us do. Mia if you’re mental health is bad is start by not reading forums like this. it’s not hate it’s simply people picking up your behaviour and if you don’t like that then i guess that’s the first thing you should change.

Also in relation to ukmums it seems as though all the other girls are putting the effort in and posting consistently and promoting their page where as mia and keira clearly didn’t so that’s probably why they aren’t apart of it anymore. I think because they have a bigger following they weren’t really bothered whereas the other girls clearly just want to put content out there for other mums
I agree, I think the other girls on the ukmums seem really genuine about putting content out for other mums. They probably felt played by Mia and Keira 🤷🏼‍♀️

People like Mia need to realise that disliking and criticism is part of the job. If you went in to a supermarket and bought something and gave honest feedback to the seller “wasn’t keen on this, but I like your brand” they wouldn’t respond by deleting you and saying “well all these other people like it so your comment is irrelevant” they’d take it into consideration and make a well informed judgment for change because that is business!

Mia went into YouTube thinking everyone would like her and love what she posts. Just because brands pick her up, doesn’t mean they like her content, they’re finding ways for them to make more money and Mia gets a bit of coin doing it! I hate the YouTube community now. Everyone is money and fame hungry. No one gives a tit about their viewers unless they’re paying compliments or using their promo codes for things. The sentiment of creating something just because you like to is gone. Absolute sad world were in. Because of the age demographic of YouTube,I wish it was taken over by teachers and healthcare workers, people with perspective and an inspiring attitude towards learning. Instead you have money hungry people, exploiting their teen mum status, making crappy comments and squeezing razor brand deals into a “day in the life of” videos
Completely agree, I love day in the lifes but only if they are actually doing something!! There’s nothing interesting about Mia getting Mabel dressed for nursery, cleaning her room, and repeating herself a thousand times. I love content from people with interesting jobs.

Reactions: 3
Okay so I know this isn’t exactly on topic but after the mention of Can’t Pay We’ll Take It Away the other day....

43641DBB-153E-4C3C-AE35-185FE7CEE310.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Completely agree, I love day in the lifes but only if they are actually doing something!! There’s nothing interesting about Mia getting Mabel dressed for nursery, cleaning her room, and repeating herself a thousand times. I love content from people with interesting jobs.
I recently started watching another you tuber with only a couple of thousand subscribers, and after being used to Mia's crappy content I fell in love with the effort she puts into her videos. The day in the life actually included the whole day with a huge amount of interesting things. She's also a genuinely lovly person who really cares about her education and doesn't just make crappy excuses, unlike Mia. To be honest I was kind of surprised I enjoyed her content because I first found her through her youtubers control my life video, and Mia was part of it. She said she really liked both Mia and Beth, and I was kind of sceptical. I continued to watch the whole video and fell in love. If anyone's interested her channels called Poppy Daniels. Really glad not all of Mia's supporters are taking life advise from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.