Mia Jeal #13 Boring vlogs, everything's a fad, tough luck kids, you're not allowed a dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So embarrassing how Mia is just dancing on tiktok while talking about sperm donors and her imaginary new house ...

Reactions: 16
Does anyone else think she’s claiming benefits ? ( nothing wrong with that as I’m currently in that position) as she doesn’t make that much from YouTube or tiktok and she hasn’t worked ? As she’s constantly buying crap that ain’t got the house and seems to have never ending funds ?

Reactions: 18
Honestly I don’t even care what Mia does, she’s clearly lying about so much and she’s gonna fuck herself over. However what I do care about is the fact that she is the responsible parent of a 1 year old child that’s constantly being forgotten about and neglected and there’s no one to stick up for her (Mabel), Mia thinks she’s doing a top job at parenting but you’ve only got to take one look at Mabel and realise something aint right. Thousands of people would kill for a baby which Mia already has but she’s not interested anymore and I just feel so bad for Mabel, she doesn’t need a sibling ffs she needs a loving parent.

Reactions: 19
Definitely, she’s already wanting to ideally be pregnant before October, she doesn’t even have a house yet. Mabel will not have time to get used to new surroundings and the fact she won’t see mias mum or stepdad all the time before a new baby is brought into it. Seems like Mia doesn’t want a life just her and Mabel, because it’s not as if she doesn’t have time to wait abit. Why she wouldn’t focus her near to at least a year future on Mabel is beyond me as a mother myself. I do feel like Mabel is a tag along for the ride and isn’t at the centre of anything! It’s all what Mia wants and how Mia wants it.

They will move out and Mabel will finally get Mia alone, for Mia to learn and step up solely as a single parent with not as much help as she’s used to ... then she’s throwing another kid in there. Poor Mabel , she seriously deserves better.

Reactions: 10
Spot on.

And to add to the fact, she's going to be pregnant and no doubt dramatic and pregnancy is hard and often tiring anyway, without a toddler to care for! I think she's in for a massive shock but I suppose Mabel will jsut be turfed off to nursery whilst Mia lays in bed because she's 'tired from being pregnant all day'

Reactions: 12
Who’s Mabels baby daddy though ?!
Apparently a guy she was seeing in late 2018, drug user, they broke up before she found out he was pregnant, and she’s said he wanted a DNA test before he helped with the baby and she said she didn’t want him involved anyway.

I believe they met up in Starbucks once when Mabel was newborn and she wouldn’t even let him hold her because “he smelled bad” and apparently is a wasteman who keeps using drugs and doesn’t have a job or anything.

I don’t know how true any of that is, or whether he’s made any attempt to be involved in Mabel’s life and Mias stopping him?

Reactions: 4
A lot of us found him because she said his name on live before but it’s not for anybody on here to give out his identity.

I’ve noticed quite a few newer members asking who he is recently so I’m not just saying this to you, more of a general message that we need to keep things on the thread. Somebody here contacted Mabels dad privately which they shouldn’t have done so we need to be more cautious not to give out his info

I personally found mabels dad because Mia told everyone his name in a video very early on and beth was following him on Instagram but I also know him through a guy I used to be friends with and couldn’t believe it was him when I saw him on Instagram. All I can say is a feel sorry for him, no one knows the ins and outs but I’d be fighting until I was blue just to see Mabel ..if I was witnessing all this shit Mia is doing around my kid

Reactions: 6
I found him agessss ago (1 year+) cause he commented a compliment on mias profile picture at the time & he was the spit of Mabel so I just knew it was him

Reactions: 7
He follows “miajeal_lies” very easy to find. Neither him, Mia or Beth have kept him very secret at all it’s not like his identity was leaked

there’s really nothing to see though. And even when someone spoke to him on here there was nothing interesting to find out.

Reactions: 8
just saw this TikTok. Interesting
I read something a few months back about this and did think that’s probably why Mia buys so much on camera. Then again she probably spent loads during the Black Friday sales and since but never did the haul so probably cost herself more money through her own laziness by not bothering to make the video.

Reactions: 2
I think the reason she didn’t do that haul was because at the time she was on a spending spree - tattoos, Harry Potter crap, lip fillers, Mabels Christmas presents etc while trying to budget for the move so she realised she couldn’t really afford it and returned it all

Reactions: 6

The fact she is mature enough to admit her faults and encourages change in other mums is something Mia should take on board.

Maybe it’s a less direct hit at Mia to step up?

Reactions: 14

The fact she is mature enough to admit her faults and encourages change in other mums is something Mia should take on board.

Maybe it’s a less direct hit at Mia to step up?
Mia would never do anything like this, her young fans have brainwashed her into thinking she is an amazing parent.

I seriously cant believe shes on Tiktok saying she wants 5/6 kids when she cant even look after 1

Reactions: 23
All the recent tiktoks Mabel is looking an absolute mess, dirty face and clothes and unkempt hair. Yet Mia... full face of makeup and clothes on filming cringey pointless fucking tiktoks.

How about you use that time to take care of your kid instead of seeking validation and attention from 13 year old strangers online.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.