Mia Jeal #13 Boring vlogs, everything's a fad, tough luck kids, you're not allowed a dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOW she really hates men that much huh! She's making all these life decisions about what she wants at the age of 18. Im 21 and I still dont know what I want to do with my life so how can she make decisions that big at such a young age. We all know Mia doesn't stick to anything, like all her hobbies. She has a new one every week and I dont understand why she can't stick to these but is making decisions so big at the age of 18. What you want at 18 and what you want at 21 will be very different. She's rushing into things far too quick for my liking and her fans - who are all younger than her - are supporting her. She needs to really think about these things, its not something you think about one night before going to sleep, and decide thats what you want to do for the rest of your life.

Children are such a commitment, and she looks after Mabel right now as if she's a chore anyway. How is she going to cope with multiple children?

Reactions: 17
Her rent -£700
Cheapest deal on the market for gas+electric £70
Water- £50
Wifi- roughy 26 , will she want cable or any tv which is usually an extra 20 for the bare minimum
Food- roughly £200 a month
Tv license- around £23 a month
She has a car ? I’d imagine her mum will pay for it and insurance ??? But she will have to fill it with at least £40 a month worth of petrol if she just drove round locally every other day. Paying for her own insurance will be about £170 a month (just going off mine as a first time driver)
Does she have her own phone bill?
Mabels endless clothes expenses that she will continue to not last long in until she’s a teenager.
She’s looking to try for a second kid ???

Not to mention this girl can’t even buy shopping for herself, go anywhere without needing her mum to take her, she can’t keep her room tidy.. never mind a whole house. Pissy nappy washing baskets that have been there weeks 😳

Her youtube is not doing that great, yeah she has savings and everthing but all these prices considered, her whole monthly budget will eat up every penny she has. The savings will probably make her comfortable for a few months. Theres not a chance her mum isn’t sorting her out. I’d be advising Mia to get more financially stable before she even thinks about all of this. It’s safe to say , once she’s a few months in, she’s going to have a massive shock.
With all the costs you mentioned plus an extra £75 for all the clothes, random hobby crap and takeaways Mia will probably just buy without thought, her monthly outgoing comes to £1354. That’s without tax though, I don’t know how much she’d get taxed but this is already more than what it says on social blade that she earns each month.
She even spelt partner wrong in the first bit of text. Is she so desperate to up her income she’s just uploading a load of tiktoks without even watching them through first?

Reactions: 7
imo it’s incredibly selfish of Mia to just want to keep all of her future children to herself, purposely depriving your children of a relationship with a parent because you’re angry at men in general is horrible and immature. I get that her parents split when she was young and it was the whole back and forward thing and it didn’t work out for her but who’s to say it wouldn’t work out for Mabel? The whole ‘I don’t want kids with a partner because if we split they can try and take the kid away’ news flash Mia but men don’t just tend to run off with their kids after the relationship is over (yes it happens but not in most circumstances) and even still if you were eventually caught up by SS they could still take your child away. You don’t just get away with it because they’re YOUR child, they are 50% your DNA and 50% someone else’s, grow up and look at the bigger picture.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Firstly, the hypocrisy of this tiktok is astounding.
"I DO NOT want a partner" - Fair enough, that is fine. But please stop acting so desperate for male attention. Stop talking about wanting a boyfriend online. Stop obsessing over fictional character who you want to be your boyfriend, and stop being such a hypocrite. If you did not want a partner your actions would reflect this and you would not be acting like a school child over the smallest amount of male attention you get from boys like Owen.

"If I get a partner I will make sure they know I do not want children with them." Okay fair enough. You do not have to have children with your future partner and they must respect that.
But then she goes on to say, "I will continue to have children on my own." Well If you want children but you do not with them with that person they will NOT want to be with you Mia. You will be alone forever if you continue with that mindset. It is one thing to be with someone and say "I don't want [anymore] children", It is another thing to say "I don't want children WITH YOU, but I will continue to have children through artificial insemination." It really just shows how childish your mind really is.

Also you clearly think that having a child with a donor will mean that that child will never know their father, but it is the LAW that any child born through a donor clinic is entitled to all of their biological fathers contact details at 18 years old. How are you going to feel when your children want to learn about their biological heritage and resent you for keeping it from them all their lives, because at 18 you decided you hated men. Your lack of understanding on this just illustrates that you have a delusional adolescent mind.

A donor is NOT what you need, a THERAPIST IS. You clearly have been treated awfully by your father. You have obviously gone through some trauma and you are not emotionally mature enough to deal with that. Which is normal in all people who have suffered trauma. But why don't you get help working through these issues rather than projecting them on you your child[ren], and your potential future partners.

You are 18 years old, you cannot say with full certainty that in the future you will feel the same way you do now.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I bleeping can’t with her dancing on these tiktoks😂😂 Mia you don’t have to worry about getting a partner, you’re hard to want😂😂 Being a cringey, desperate and overall cow is a real good partner deterrent😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Her dancing in those tik toks is terrible she looks like she’s doing sign language 🥴🥴🥴 glad to see your days off with Mabel are being well spent you selfish cow x

• Wow
Reactions: 14
@Ailia - it wouldn't quote properly, sorry

They might be filmed during Mabels nap but, even so, I thought she was always super busy and never had breaks from doing stuff. Spending time on a handful of tik toks that probably won't earn her much doesn't seem like a productive use of time 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I kinda do feel sorry for her in a way! There will be decent men out there willing to take on Mabel and help her build a life for her and with Mia but she’s too far up her own arse and wants everything NOWNOWNOW! She’s probably going to be on her own forever. Why you’d wish that on your future kids and Mabel I don’t know !Can’t imagine her finding someone around her age, and her telling them she has two kids..one from a guy not involved and the other a sperm donor..and then them being okay with the fact she will never want kids with him! I couldn’t wait to make my daughter’s father a dad🥺 but then I’m not a man hater 🤷‍♀️ The fact she’s willingly denying her children of a second parent! “Lots of single women do it” - yes because a relationship hasn’t happened for them and they’re running out of time to desperately have their children. You’re 18 Mia and your head is seriously in the fckin clouds. You’d think, since she hates guys so much, she wouldn’t have got on her back irresponsibly at the age of 16 and got pregnant by one or the fact she’s constantly drooling over other peoples relationships and fictional characters “I got this aftershave because it smells like draco” 🤢 she’s making very big life choices with a very immature mindset, I think she’s very confused and doesn’t know what she really wants and she’s blinded by putting herself in situations that are going to give her the most TikTok clout “SiNgLe TeEn - PrEgNaNt WiTh SPERM DONOR 😱” then her views will go up and then they fizzle out again back down to 21k views a week ..once she gets bored of little Minerva Lemon Table Reign and wants another newborn.

Reactions: 29
@Ailia - it wouldn't quote properly, sorry

They might be filmed during Mabels nap but, even so, I thought she was always super busy and never had breaks from doing stuff. Spending time on a handful of tik toks that probably won't earn her much doesn't seem like a productive use of time 🤷‍♀️
You can see Mabel walking around in the videos

Reactions: 10
I kinda do feel sorry for her in a way! There will be decent men out there willing to take on Mabel and help her build a life for her and with Mia but she’s too far up her own arse and wants everything NOWNOWNOW! She’s probably going to be on her own forever. Why you’d wish that on your future kids and Mabel I don’t know !Can’t imagine her finding someone around her age, and her telling them she has two kids..one from a guy not involved and the other a sperm donor..and then them being okay with the fact she will never want kids with him! I couldn’t wait to make my daughter’s father a dad🥺 but then I’m not a man hater 🤷‍♀️ The fact she’s willingly denying her children of a second parent! “Lots of single women do it” - yes because a relationship hasn’t happened for them and they’re running out of time to desperately have their children. You’re 18 Mia and your head is seriously in the fckin clouds. You’d think, since she hates guys so much, she wouldn’t have got on her back irresponsibly at the age of 16 and got pregnant by one or the fact she’s constantly drooling over other peoples relationships and fictional characters “I got this aftershave because it smells like draco” 🤢 she’s making very big life choices with a very immature mindset, I think she’s very confused and doesn’t know what she really wants and she’s blinded by putting herself in situations that are going to give her the most TikTok clout “SiNgLe TeEn - PrEgNaNt WiTh SPERM DONOR 😱” then her views will go up and then they fizzle out again back down to 21k views a week ..once she gets bored of little Minerva Lemon Table Reign and wants another newborn.
EXACTLY. She wants everything NOW and I can’t figure out why. YOURE 18 MIA YOU HAVE OLENTY OF TIME

Reactions: 12
I feel really bad for any future partner Mia potentially has. I couldn’t imagine wanting to be with someone and hoping to be in a serious relationship to be told “I want more babies but not with you”. Then what, would he be expected to help towards them? Clothe them, bathe them, feed them, support them emotionally, physically and financially as well as help and support Mia after the birth? Would he be asked to have her other children during labor so her mum could be with her? I couldn’t imagine putting someone I love through that.

I understand that right now, at her age, finding someone who wants to settle down and have kids would be really difficult but what about in 5 years. She must have been really hurt by men that were meant to be there for her and that’s really sad

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.