Mia Jeal #13 Boring vlogs, everything's a fad, tough luck kids, you're not allowed a dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mia filled the washing machine up way too much with the nappies, they won’t wash properly if the machine is too full 😫
Looked fine to me... Machine should be lightly full so when wet it's about 2/3-3/4 full. Any less and you won't get enough agitation to clean them properly. 😊 It's about the only thing she seemed to do right 😂

Did she put her pockets in the dryer? 🧐🧐

Reactions: 2
Mia filled the washing machine up way too much with the nappies, they won’t wash properly if the machine is too full 😫
See if she’s not bothering to wash them properly she may as well go back to disposables, she’s not doing the cloth nappies for Mabels sake at all, it’s just the ‘I saw someone else on the internet do it so I’m doing it’. Mia if you want to carry on I suggest you pull your finger out of your arse and actually put the effort into it.

Reactions: 10
See if she’s not bothering to wash them properly she may as well go back to disposables, she’s not doing the cloth nappies for Mabels sake at all, it’s just the ‘I saw someone else on the internet do it so I’m doing it’. Mia if you want to carry on I suggest you pull your finger out of your arse and actually put the effort into it.
At least she know she needs to wash them in a better cycle.... used to do a really short one... so she’s listening to someone

Attachments

Reactions: 3
i don’t know much about lip filler, what do you mean by it migrating? is it the skin around her lips looking swollen? xx
Here’s an example, bascially the fillers been placed poorly (by a bad injector) and has left her lips going actually into her face so yes it creates a shelf/swollen lip, this is what Mia has. There’s a big misconception that lip filler dissolves when it’s actually migrated, it can stay in the body for years unless it’s dissolved.
8B5485C1-73C1-48C5-B643-EDE01F201048.png

Reactions: 11
Also what she said about the nursery not minding her using cloth nappies.

I used to work in a nursery and let me tell you. On the very rare occasion a child used cloth nappies, we all had to do training in it and it was SO FRUSTRATING and took forever and such a pain.

Her nursery 100% do mind but are just being all nicely nice because she’s paying them tbh and you have to accept what a parent wants!

Guarantee they secretly dislike her!

Reactions: 19
Also what she said about the nursery not minding her using cloth nappies.

I used to work in a nursery and let me tell you. On the very rare occasion a child used cloth nappies, we all had to do training in it and it was SO FRUSTRATING and took forever and such a pain.

Her nursery 100% do mind but are just being all nicely nice because she’s paying them tbh and you have to accept what a parent wants!

Guarantee they secretly dislike her!
Can you IMAGINE what mia would say if the nursery turned around to her and asked to use disposables whilst mabel was there!! Mia would slate them to the ground and say to everyone ‘so guys, Mabels nursery are so against me just because Im a single teen mum and they wont let me use cloth nappies because they want to destroy our planet’

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She is c r i n g e 🤕🤕 Your channel is going nowhere, face it hun 😭
She said that her videos have gotten better as well... I’m sorry but am I watching the same videos that she’s on about because honestly her contents getting worse

Reactions: 25
i’m honestly just wondering if anyone agrees with me on this or if i’m being irrational. on one of mia’s tiktoks she posted today she was talking about what characteristics she wants her sperm donor to have , she said blue or green eyes, even the height being under 5”10 cuz she wants the next baby to look as much like her as possible. i understand she might want to have a family resemblance but does anyone else feel a little weird about that? if it’s common in people to be picky about what their donor looks like that i will happily stand corrected, but it seems a little bit like playing sims to me lol, a bit “designer baby”, picking and choosing what characteristics you want your baby to have? i’m just interested to hear other peoples opinion!
I agree, said she wants the next baby to look like Mabel so the donor should look like Mia?
1) apparently Mabel is the image of her dad (according to comments on here) so really she should have a donor that looks like him
2) her saying she wants the donor to be under 5'10 to me sounds like she wants to push having a 'small' and 'petit' baby agenda again

Reactions: 20
I agree, said she wants the next baby to look like Mabel so the donor should look like Mia?
1) apparently Mabel is the image of her dad (according to comments on here) so really she should have a donor that looks like him
2) her saying she wants the donor to be under 5'10 to me sounds like she wants to push having a 'small' and 'petit' baby agenda again
Well actually her child(ren) don’t have a dad, they are born through immaculate conception, well at least that’s what Mia promotes❤

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mia really said she has been putting the world supply of effort into her videos lately. She clearly says she films the day before the video goes up. Talk about half asses videos 😭

Reactions: 8
I love the "comment _ emoji if you watched all the way through" really appeals to her twelve year old audience 🥺🥰
I think I saw somewhere that Youtubers get paid depending on certain things and I’m pretty sure one of them is when people watch the whole video, if that is true she’s probably just checking that she’s still gonna get some money for her tit content lol

Reactions: 6
."im gonna get up out of bed and put the nappies int he tumble dryer and yeah ive only been here for like 20 minutes so what im going to do is get out of bed and put the nappies in the tumble dryer as ive only been here for 20 minutes"

Surely someone cant be this stupid...
Just goes to show how much effort she puts into her “full time job” her videos are edited like they are thrown together and booted down to upload because she’s got better things to do like stare at her tattoos in the mirror and come up with more “ooh poor me” TikTok ideas

Reactions: 9
I honestly think the constant repeating herself is probably to try and make her videos longer as well, if she didn’t repeat saying things then her videos would only be like 5 minutes long, which is not enough to get that £££ anyway. Her life just isn’t interesting and she needs to accept that for her it’s a dying job and certainly not stable enough for Mabel to live comfortably, but you know she wants to live that Camryn life and be famous for being a ‘single teen mum’ vlogger

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.