Mia Jeal #13 Boring vlogs, everything's a fad, tough luck kids, you're not allowed a dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

more bullshit i bet no ones ever said that
Here we go agaaaain! Like the breastfeeding saga ... just to clarify now for any of mias fans coming here wagging their fingers... No one on here has said anything of the sort so move along šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Nooooo Iā€™m actually laughing šŸ˜‚ thats so embarrassing!!! Lip fillers and tattoos donā€™t make you a bad mum, leaving your child in their clothes covered in piss and not giving them the right nutrition and sending them to nursery with a broken leg makes you a bad mum. Get it right Mia, youā€™re not a victim, you are the abuser here.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That is honestly the most ridiculous statement Iā€™ve ever seen in my life, she pulled that out of her ass šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
is it just me who thinks mia using a sperm donor at 18 is a bit selfish? my aunts spent 5 years trying to conceive but struggled until they had their gorgeous daughter, and here comes along an 18 year old, her whole life ahead of her already has a child and is trying to get a donor? i might just be a bit dramatic but i find it selfish

Reactions: 30
Her dancing on TikTok makes me cringe so much šŸ„“
Just came here to say that.
She doesn't look good, she doesn't look sexy. She looks cringe-worthy. If she is going to dance at least make it look like she is having fun and not desperately trying to look sexy. She is going to be in her 20s looking back on this and cringing so much at how foolish she looks.

is it just me who thinks mia using a sperm donor at 18 is a bit selfish? my aunts spent 5 years trying to conceive but struggled until they had their gorgeous daughter, and here comes along an 18 year old, her whole life ahead of her already has a child and is trying to get a donor? i might just be a bit dramatic but i find it selfish
Yes. She is so selfish! She has no fertility issues, she is not in a same-sex relationship and she is very young and clearly quite fertile. She does not need to rush into having another child at 18 either. I get that people do have children young, but they do not undergo fertility treatment unnecessarily. The treatment she is having could be used for a couple who cannot conceive themselves, or to an older woman who may not have much longer left to get pregnant. Mia is so selfish, she does not realise that there are people in the world who have no choice but to use fertility treatment. Her publicly admitting she is going to use it is very insensitive to those people.

Inevitably, she will find a partner in the future, and she will likely want that persons children. Having a child through fertility treatment now is going to make that very difficult.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I wouldn't say selfish. Many people go down many routes to become parents and it all happens differently to everyone. But with her immaturity and mistakes made, she should focus on Mabel.

Reactions: 10
Mia on ttc - ā€œ I need my own home but I will join the party soonā€ like itā€™s bleeping entertainment. People go through ttc with dread, worry and heartbreak you selfish little brat! I canā€™t cope with the ignorance anymore!!

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Looks like weā€™re gonna have new content off Mia if sheā€™s wanting another child.

Reactions: 3

Her tattoos could turn out to be a questionable decision as she's been 18 for 3 months and she won't be the same person in 10 years.

What makes her parenting bad is her still prioritising her needs over Mabel, leaving her in a messy sleepsuit whilst putting a sponsor first, covering up or exaggerating the truth like with Mabel's leg and sending her to nursery on no sleep and in pain whilst she got to sleep in, keeping Mabel in that room to eat, sleep and pay and dismissing Mabel's negative emotions.

Reactions: 11
her new title and thumbnail, i canā€™t help but cringe
You would think sheā€™s the only girl in the world who has a period. Actually, half her subscribers probably havenā€™t even started their period yet so wonā€™t know what itā€™s like...

I also canā€™t believe sheā€™s admitted on camera she has left her dirty washing for weeks at a timešŸ¤®šŸ¤®

• Sick
Reactions: 21
iā€™m sorry I laughed so hard when she said that she no longer says what sheā€™s doing and that instead she shows it

Reactions: 10
She is only talking about her period to prove to us she isn't pregnant by a dodgy sperm donor online.
That being said, I have the most excruciating period pain, to the point where I vomit. It is horrible, especially because my periods are so irregular, so I can sympathise with women who get painful periods.

I am awful at keeping up to date with my washing, though not to that extent, as I still live at home and my mum will shout at me if my washing basket is overflowing. But when I go through a bad period of mental health I do get behind with it, so I cannot judge her. But she has definitely over filled her washing machine in the video. She will need to get better at it for when she moves out.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.