Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My eldest was potty trained ar 2, but my nearly 2 year old is no where near ready lol! But I totally agree why would you let a child run around in the middle of pooing that makes no sence you would at least shut the bath room door or anybody with comments sence would or just leave her in the bath

Reactions: 7
Anyone seen Dear Greysons stories about Pat. Bet Mia will share it and make it about her like ‘omg same this happened to me!!’

Reactions: 3
what were they about? please spill the tea
From looking at her instagram i believe one of her exes wasn’t that good of a person and she mentioned on her story that she has a restraining order against him. i’ll attach a photo of the story!!

And would you look at that Mia has posted a picture on her Instagram advertising her new vlog she makes it so obvious that she reads this thread.

Reactions: 16
I don't know if it's been mentioned here but I can't find a thread for Keira but did anyone else notice her boyfriend rolling a joint it her Xmas eve vlog when she was talking about the stockings right in front of Oskar too I've looked through comments on the video and all comments in relation to this has mysteriously vanished but she's left the video up

Reactions: 16
And would you look at that Mia has posted a picture on her Instagram advertising her new vlog she makes it so obvious that she reads this thread.
She’s also limited comments so you can’t comment on it someone commented asking why she wasn’t wearing a mask clearly Mia deleted the original comment and then gave a shitty response considering the second comment made

Attachments

Here? Definitely what hes doing and in the living room in front of all the kids and keiras mum.... wtf
pretty sure that’s just a rollie not a joint. don’t think it would be easy to roll a joint with all those kids about.

Reactions: 9
Also, looks like someone has been reading hereView attachment 365739
Mabel looks exactly like her dad and her next one could look exactly like theres.... this girls delusional

pretty sure that’s just a rollie not a joint. don’t think it would be easy to roll a joint with all those kids about.
The size of the rizal packet and theres a grinder on his lap the green thing by the looks of it I smoke rollies and rifles are alot smaller

Reactions: 7
Hey Mia idea for your next tattoo you should get #TeenMum tattooed on your forehead so everyone knows that you’re a teen mum just teen mum things x

Reactions: 30
idk why but mia answering questions like “when are you having your next baby” while doing tiktok dances will never not be funny to me

Reactions: 14
Yes Mabel is her dads double !
This is a photo of Mia when she was a baby and she literally couldn’t look any different to Mabel she must be fuming with how much Mabel looks like him
This post made me laugh so much she looks nothing like mia

Reactions: 11
would mia even be allowed to get pregnant seeing as she had to have a c section? im pretty sure there is a period of time that is advisable before trying for another baby.

Reactions: 4
would mia even be allowed to get pregnant seeing as she had to have a c section? im pretty sure there is a period of time that is advisable before trying for another baby.
Don’t forget she’s ignoring health professionals advice she’d say they were against her because she’s a teen mum

Reactions: 20
I had one and wasn’t advised against getting pregnant again in any sort of time frame

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.