Mia Jeal #10 Filler, Tattoos & Piss-Soaked Sheets, No Nutrition in What Her Daughter Eats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now she’s doing a video all about ✨sex✨
I can’t be certain but from what I’ve seen and her supposed hatred for men I don’t think she’s had sex for nearly 2 years (when she fell pregnant) so I really don’t understand why she wants to talk about the topic like she’s some bloody expert! Just another idiot on YouTube talking about subjects they know barely anything about just for views.

Reactions: 17
I can’t be certain but from what I’ve seen and her supposed hatred for men I don’t think she’s had sex for nearly 2 years (when she fell pregnant) so I really don’t understand why she wants to talk about the topic like she’s some bloody expert! Just another idiot on YouTube talking about subjects they know barely anything about just for views.
I was just about to say this! If you haven’t had sex for two years and you’ve openly said you don’t really enjoy sex then why are you making a video on it for 12 year olds

Reactions: 27
Her audience is majority young 12-14 year old impressionable girls there is no way her video will be appropriate just like her eating video the stuff she puts out is so beyond damaging to young girls her account should be deleted 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Watch Mia try to make a video about sex to take in the views and it being a total train wreck.
I love watching Jessica Brennan (Jessie B) on YouTube as she posts very ‘real life’ videos and talks about things you’d chat to your mates about. (Just for anybody who thinks the video idea could be good if executed well)
Omg I loveee this girl!

Reactions: 1
She’s had sex once by her own admission. Mabel was produced from her first time with her ex. Also LOL at 18 year olds thinking they know anything properly about sex. Trust me, you don’t know tit yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't with this girl - this could be a really good opportunity to educate her young audience about practicing safe sex, consent etc but I just know it will be wasted on her answering questions to parade about her own sex life. I really hope I'm wrong and she surprises us with an informative and honest video but we'll see 🙄 don't want her to glorify sex to her underage audience

Reactions: 18
in a past q&a / assumption video she said that mabels dad wasn’t the first guy she had sex with 😬

Reactions: 4
“I prefer the pull out method because when my ex used a condom I got pregnant so condoms are stupid”

• Haha
Reactions: 38
in a past q&a / assumption video she said that mabels dad wasn’t the first guy she had sex with 😬
Yeah she says a lot of things and lies 😭 Just like how she got defensive about being straight and now she claims to be ‘#bisexual’ and talks about never having a boyfriend but then she has all these ‘ex boyfriends’ she’s had sex with . Oh and how Mabel’s dad goes from being her age to suddenly being 22 or something

Reactions: 14
I'm sorry, what? She got called out for queer bating not that long ago and literally confirmed she was straight. Fair enough if she's been confused, I just really hope this isn't another one of her desperate attempts to be trendy and fit in. People flip flopping and using the label for attention is apart of the reason why bisexuality often isn't taken seriously.

Also, the entire situation with Owen and just the way she's acting in general at the moment is getting ridiculous. As someone who's younger than Mia, I wouldn't dream of acting the way she does. The obsessive simping, the way she deals with criticism, the impulsiveness, the desperate need to fit in and how she looks after her daughter. I'd call it immaturity but it's clear she's got a lot of issues going on. Hopefully she can get some help and work through them for Mabel's sake.
As a bisexual woman myself, if she’s not actually bisexual and pretending to be, that’s actually disgusting and really upsetting to me. Bisexual women have so much trouble with people sexualising us, thinking it’s a “phase” or that we are not truly bisexual. I hate to say she isn’t if she really is, but she said she was straight recently. She’s just using it to get attention and it makes me sick🤢

Reactions: 21
Yeah she says a lot of things and lies 😭 Just like how she got defensive about being straight and now she claims to be ‘#bisexual’ and talks about never having a boyfriend but then she has all these ‘ex boyfriends’ she’s had sex with . Oh and how Mabel’s dad goes from being her age to suddenly being 22 or something
Exactly that, I guarantee everything she says in this video will completely contradict everything she’s already said before.

Reactions: 10
She’s only doing this video because Jordan Lipscombe did a really good one. She was super honest, talked about taboo subjects and clearly has real life experiences. Mia just wants to pretend she’s all grown up and sexual because she doesn’t want to admit she’s basically a Virgin (which is immature in itself because anyone old enough to have a real sex life could not care less about it). It’s soo cringe because you know she’s going to be talking absolute bull that we’ll all see through, and I can’t wait for ‘YouTube’ to disable the comments so no one can call her out on the obvious lies. She needs to watch educational videos on sex, not make them 🤦🏽‍♀️ It seems to be a running theme with her where she makes ‘informative’ videos on things she knows the least about e.g sex, disposable nappies and baby led weaning.. it’s just so embarrassing I can’t comprehend it

Reactions: 22
She’s gone to a couple house partys of 16 year olds and had 40 seconds of missionary let’s be real. And now she thinks she’s qualified to make a video about it to her young audience 😭 you can’t make this sh*t up 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 37
As a bisexual woman myself, if she’s not actually bisexual and pretending to be, that’s actually disgusting and really upsetting to me. Bisexual women have so much trouble with people sexualising us, thinking it’s a “phase” or that we are not truly bisexual. I hate to say she isn’t if she really is, but she said she was straight recently. She’s just using it to get attention and it makes me sick🤢
I’m bi as well and couldn’t agree more. What makes it even worse is the fact mia’s claimed to be an ally in the past. If she’s faking and using it out of convenience, all it shows is her complete lack of regard for us. Bi erasure and sexualisation are both huge problems and things like this just add to the stigma. Assuming she’s faking, someone who’s truly supportive wouldn’t do this.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.