Mia Jeal #10 Filler, Tattoos & Piss-Soaked Sheets, No Nutrition in What Her Daughter Eats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And on Instagram to he dorsnt acknowledge her but he comments on that other girls photos, mia is coming across so desperate it humiliating like your 18 and have a 1 year old you arnt even looking after properly stop desperately stalking strangers and stop neglecting your child !

Reactions: 25
Oh wow I literally called it , someone in the comments was talking about how the Owen guy basically played/cheated on a girl 🤦‍♀️. Disgusting.
I hope Mia realises that just because a guy is willing to wear dresses etc. It doesn’t make him a good person 😬 she’s so shallow it’s a joke

Reactions: 21
I am SIMPING over Owen he wears maid outfits and pretends to be a fictional character he can’t be the father to my future child! My current child? Idk where she is probably crying in her piss soaked nappy again while I’m laying on the floor pretending I’m a bottom when in reality I don’t even know what that means. I love u Owen even if u don’t give me a second thought!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
“This is why im a bottom”? Hun you’re a bottom because you’re a straight cis woman you dimwit 🙄 thats literally how heterosexual sex works, stop appropriating queer culture because you think its cute- especially when you don’t understand what you’re talking about

Reactions: 35
Has anyone else noseied at her posts in owens discord group or is it just me 😬

Reactions: 2
besides the point, but the caption - not her not knowing how straight sex works i-

Not necessarily!☺
yes actually, top and bottom is strictly lgbt, the term Mia is looking for is sub and dom.

"i simp respectfully and don't say anything cringy" okay, sure 😃👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 310810So I’m guessing she IS saying she’s bisexual now..
This is what @Poppy6654 posted in thread 2 in May of this year
"She did a Q&A Not long ago, I think it was one of them assumptions ones and it was someone saying she’s bisexual and she said “no I’m not bisexual I get asked this a lot, I have nothing against being bisexual I know people who are from the LGBT community but I’m not” or something along them lines.
Also another hint of her being bisexual.. her recent caption on her instagram. “Even if the boys and girls don’t” you would typically just put “boys” if your straight and now she’s added the girl part."

I cut a little bit out because its long but its the gist. So she might be, she might not..only she really knows.

Reactions: 8
This is what @Poppy6654 posted in thread 2 in May of this year
"She did a Q&A Not long ago, I think it was one of them assumptions ones and it was someone saying she’s bisexual and she said “no I’m not bisexual I get asked this a lot, I have nothing against being bisexual I know people who are from the LGBT community but I’m not” or something along them lines.
Also another hint of her being bisexual.. her recent caption on her instagram. “Even if the boys and girls don’t” you would typically just put “boys” if your straight and now she’s added the girl part."

I cut a little bit out because its long but its the gist. So she might be, she might not..only she really knows.
Yeah I remember that, very weird. I mentioned it because I remembered us discussing it on here because she kept making odd hints here and there and then denying it and being weird about it!

Reactions: 10
View attachment 310810So I’m guessing she IS saying she’s bisexual now..
I'm sorry, what? She got called out for queer bating not that long ago and literally confirmed she was straight. Fair enough if she's been confused, I just really hope this isn't another one of her desperate attempts to be trendy and fit in. People flip flopping and using the label for attention is apart of the reason why bisexuality often isn't taken seriously.

Also, the entire situation with Owen and just the way she's acting in general at the moment is getting ridiculous. As someone who's younger than Mia, I wouldn't dream of acting the way she does. The obsessive simping, the way she deals with criticism, the impulsiveness, the desperate need to fit in and how she looks after her daughter. I'd call it immaturity but it's clear she's got a lot of issues going on. Hopefully she can get some help and work through them for Mabel's sake.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.