Mia Jeal #10 Filler, Tattoos & Piss-Soaked Sheets, No Nutrition in What Her Daughter Eats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lemme guess, being bisexual is another one of Mia’s phases...
Or even worse, she’s claiming to be bi when in reality she just has a couple of girl crushes in Harry Potter, if she’s exploring her sexuality then fine but from what we’ve seen and what she’s said she is heterosexual 100%, being bisexual isn’t a tag or a label you can just rip off whenever you pick and choose, lying about your sexuality to try and get attention absolutely reeks of desperate and if she’s not careful she’ll piss off a lot more than just the people on this thread.

Reactions: 19
Or even worse, she’s claiming to be bi when in reality she just has a couple of girl crushes in Harry Potter, if she’s exploring her sexuality then fine but from what we’ve seen and what she’s said she is heterosexual 100%, being bisexual isn’t a tag or a label you can just rip off whenever you pick and choose, lying about your sexuality to try and get attention absolutely reeks of desperate and if she’s not careful she’ll piss off a lot more than just the people on this thread.
Honestly it’s hard to tell, yeh she’s said she is straight but it takes some people longer to realise, it took me years to realise I was bi and in those few years I was so confused and now I’m questioning if I even like men so now Iv gone back to being very confused again 🤣 it can be very difficult for some people when it comes to this. But yeh still agree with you, I really hope Mia isn’t just seeing this as a trend.

Reactions: 8
she’s down as a patreon supporter too so she’s throwing money at this boy for attention every month on top of sending him amazon wishlist gifts oh wow

she pretended to be lesbian by participating in the girl in red tik tok trend and then was very defensive about being straight in her assumptions video and is now calling herself bisexual this girl is so annoying

• Wow
Reactions: 20
So Mia deleted the comments about Owen having a girlfriend, as well as my reply to someone asking if she's bi and i said she's said she's straight in the past, but she's queerbaited quite a bit

Reactions: 9
“who can support me and my baby girl” proof she’s just wanting a boyfriend as a getaway car to her problems. Mia getting a boyfriend will not make your life any easier! it presents new problems, It should be Mia and Mabel’s dad supporting that little girl, not some random guy over the internet that she’s never met.

She literally only wants to have a boyfriend for the status of it and so she doesn’t have to label herself as a single teen mum.

Reactions: 23
View attachment 311051View attachment 311052
Wonder how long this exchange will last on there? Top comments from 12hrs ago tho so there's hope😂
I really don’t understand the issue with her saying she prefers the way she looks on the bottom. Me and my friends have this discussion sometimes, some people prefer sex positions where they are on the bottom and some prefer the way they look when they are on the top.

She’s talking about positions, not about if she’s the one ‘topping’ so I really don’t see what’s wrong with using the phrase.

You can’t tell her just because she’s straight she’s not allowed to describe sexual positions as someone being on top and someone being on bottom.

I think this is now just people who don’t like her, wanting to pick at things she’s doing ‘wrong’.

Reactions: 10
I really don’t understand the issue with her saying she prefers the way she looks on the bottom. Me and my friends have this discussion sometimes, some people prefer sex positions where they are on the bottom and some prefer the way they look when they are on the top.

She’s talking about positions, not about if she’s the one ‘topping’ so I really don’t see what’s wrong with using the phrase.

You can’t tell her just because she’s straight she’s not allowed to describe sexual positions as someone being on top and someone being on bottom.

I think this is now just people who don’t like her, wanting to pick at things she’s doing ‘wrong’.
I know someone corrected me further up the thread, but I actually agree with you here the more I think/read about it. Coming from a bisexual myself, I couldn’t care less if a straight person used the terms top and bottom. Me and my ex gf would talk with our straight mates about top and bottom and it would never be a problem, I do think it’s kinda gate keeping! But that’s my personal opinion. I’m with a guy now and we also use the terms top and bottom..

Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ, I swear she had sex once and fell pregnant but now all of a sudden she’s some Kama sutra guru! talking about sex won’t make Owen want you Mia! Another desperation attempt, she has not explored sex enough to be talking about it in a YouTube video, what is it just gonna be a 15 min video of her repeating the fact she likes to be on the bottom? Yeah great content that!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I can’t wait until she says something else that’s completely different from info given previously 😊😊😊😊

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My first thought seeing this was that she wants someone to ask her about her sexuality so she can address it again, because if she addresses it in a normal video it’ll be obvious that she reads this thread and of course she doesn’t want us to know that🥴🥴

Reactions: 12

this is fair, but they were trying to educate. I know alot of lgbt people who don't like straight people's use of the terms. And thats not gatekeeping at all, as it does have queer history. It takes little effort for her to just use the right terms after being educated. I think it would've been different had she said "on top" or "on bottom" because that is sex positions, but its her calling herself a bottom that is being corrected.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Watch Mia try to make a video about sex to take in the views and it being a total train wreck.
I love watching Jessica Brennan (Jessie B) on YouTube as she posts very ‘real life’ videos and talks about things you’d chat to your mates about. (Just for anybody who thinks the video idea could be good if executed well)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.