Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
It's been a lovely morning in the North East but that fucking sun is threatening to make an appearance again.
It's still so clammy tho.

Seriously think i need to visit a GP about my back of knee sweat. I swear it's not normal 😭😭
I know how you feel, my inner elbow areas have been like actual water fountains, I don't know why the sweat comes mostly from there but it does. That plus the upper lip 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1

blondie1993

ive lost 3 stone and I’m so bloody glad I have! Still have 4 stone to lose 😩 I’m really struggling in this heat, living in a block of flats too with no breeze coming through. I’ve had a migraine and managed an hours nap this afternoon but still. Looks like I need to move to a colder country!
Well done!! Amazing achievement

Penguin86

VIP Member
I always pretend I like it as I come across as a miserable cow but I really hate the heat! I’m happy with a max of 21 degrees but anymore I really struggle!
Can’t sleep and can’t get the kids to sleep.
House is boiling so have to leave windows and doors open which then let’s all the flies in.
Hate wearing summer clothes as, like a lot of people I’ve put on a lot of extra weight over lockdown.
I don’t mind it hot in other countries as there’s air on, swimming pools etc but here in the UK it’s just not enjoyable!
My window in my bedroom is only open because i bought a magnetic fly screen

Keikochan

VIP Member
I’ve been feeling light headed for over an week, I did wonder if it was the hot weather
Have you found anything that helps with it? I find sitting next to an open window helps cos it's bit of fresh air but once I move away it just hits me again.

Ensay

VIP Member
21C here. The house is still fairly cool and I'm gazing at the sun out the window while I'm stuck indoors working.

Wouldn't mind if it was going to last into the weekend but of course it's not. :D

Red hair

So far I have Boots cooling spray, 2 pet cooling mats, a neck fan, and even some bio freeze cooling spray for hurt muscles! As well as numerous fans.
neck fan is great, some how if your head is cooler it’s better.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
26 degrees right now. Where I am at the moment. I live in a flat directly near a hospital and they have been doing building work pretty much non stop for almost two years. I hate the fact that I can't open my windows because it's too loud and I live in a studio flat to boot!

• Sad

Pipsy

VIP Member
It’s predicted mid 30s where I am Monday and Tuesday and can’t decide what to do about my kids and school. My son in year 7 says several of his friends aren’t going in but unsure if that’s a fact. He has to wear uniform, carry all his books plus 2 bottles of water and walk 2 miles each way. I walk my youngest to school ( 15 minutes each way, uphill) and I can’t cope over 25 degrees, I really struggle and get headache.
My eldest has asthma and he really struggles in heat 😔 thankfully he doesn’t work Mondays and Tuesdays
I think children should stay home. Insist if you must. It'll only be for a few days, no big deal. I reckon a fair few families will be pulling kids out next week.

eggbutty

Feels cooler where I am today :m
Been able to do housework without sweating my tits off. Also my 6 month old seems less cranky!

VIP Member
In some parts of the UK there will be THUNDERSTORMS, YAY...

I'm off to cut the grass and do some other gardening, it's warm in my part of Surrey, bottle
of water on standby.