Meteorology moaning - aka the weather, let’s moan about the heat 🥵🔥☀️🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else struggling with working out in the heat? Every this week I've got up planning for gym time after work but by the time its get to 5pm I honestly feel a bit drained.

Reactions: 2
Eh wait what 😳 but if you don't wear socks in bed then that's how the monsters get you! 😟

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Highly recommend having a cool bath. I feel so much better 🥵 I was feeling ill earlier! It’s too hot for me

Its definitely heating up in the evenings. It was 26° at 3pm its now 29°

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Its definitely heating up in the evenings. It was 26° at 3pm its now 29°
Bloody opposite of what it should be doing. Fair enough say 12/1pm it should be at it's hottest, not getting more hotter later = another bloody sticky night it is again then😡

Reactions: 6
I actually managed to fall asleep quickly the other night...until I got woken up by my next door neighbours having ridiculously loud sex at 2am! Their windows were wide open & so was mine so I heard everything (and so did most of the street probably!)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Bloody opposite of what it should be doing. Fair enough say 12/1pm it should be at it's hottest, not getting more hotter later = another bloody sticky night it is again then😡
It's strange because growing up I swear the hottest hours would be 10am-5pm then you could go outside comfortably in the evening, whereas this week I've cancelled my plans for walks around the block after evening meal because it's still too humid. My exercise band keeps telling me off for not getting steps in, but I can't bear it outside at the moment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was pleasant here until about 4pm when it rocketed up to 28. Sat in my daughters bedroom with her fan on trying to cool the room before she goes to bed.

Its not too bad in the shade in the garden after 5pm. Today it was horrible.

Reactions: 1
No joke I’m sat in front of the fan, holding tits to chin while I air out my underboob 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.