Meteorology moaning - aka the weather, let’s moan about the heat 🥵🔥☀️🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i wish it was!!!

my hay fever has been off the charts this week. i could cope with the heat better if i was actually able to breathe through my nose 🤧
Yes I need to book some appointments which is making me feel a bit miserable as I'll be stuck in a strange city for hours. I'll have to restrain myself until journey home then I really might tip iced water all over me. I don't want to faint anywhere. I don't mind being a bit bedraggled.

The weather is quite up and down at the moment. It is going from high 20s to low 20s, weird weather. The humidity doesn't seem to go away though.

Reactions: 1
Warm and muggy made me have a nose bleed on my way up to the shops! Lucky I had a hanky in my pocket so only a small amount landed on my clothes. Was 20 minutes from home,felt a right twit walking along clutching my nose😜

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
The air near me feels like it’s waiting to break into a storm, but just doesn’t.

Reactions: 3
It's quite hot at present but was drizzling earlier which felt nice! I prefer colder weather when there is loads going on

The forecast for the next week doesn’t look good 🥵

We’re taking my kid to a theme park tomorrow and the good weather is only going to make it busier 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 2

Brace yourselves for another heatwave in the UK.
I'll be stocking up my fridge with cold drinks tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What heatwave are you all on about 😂 15 here and it’s grey. I’d love a heatwave, got loads of washing I need doing 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm moaning about the lack of sunshine. Still! Sunday afternoon the cloud cover might just might break and the sun might appear. It's warm though and my hanging baskets are wilting. What do I do with wilting baskets? This hasn't happened before.

I think the proper heatwave is meant to be next week isn't it? But it's bloody roasting here today, my phone only says 21 but it defo feels warmer

I think the proper heatwave is meant to be next week isn't it? But it's bloody roasting here today, my phone only says 21 but it defo feels warmer
Same here. Ment to be 20 at the moment but feels much warmer. Think I'll be hibernating in the coldest room I can find for the next two weeks 🥵

Reactions: 3
What heatwave are you all on about 😂 15 here and it’s grey. I’d love a heatwave, got loads of washing I need doing 😅
Same. I did the wash last night expecting to be able to hang it out today, but the air is definitely too damp.

I'm moaning about the lack of sunshine. Still! Sunday afternoon the cloud cover might just might break and the sun might appear. It's warm though and my hanging baskets are wilting. What do I do with wilting baskets? This hasn't happened before.
What do you mean? Do they just need watered?

Same. I did the wash last night expecting to be able to hang it out today, but the air is definitely too damp.

What do you mean? Do they just need watered?
Perhaps, but I wasn't neglecting them, although I've left the watering to someone else these last few days. Gave them a good drink this morning would usually wait until the evening but I didn't think they'd last.

I have found my people! 😂
I can’t stand the hot weather! It said it was in the 20’s today but it felt so much warmer.
I am dreading the heat wave everyone says is coming next week. 🥵 Bring on Autumn!

Reactions: 6
I've had an email from my water company asking me to be careful with water.

I really wish we had a downpour, my water butt is nearly empty.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.