Meteorology moaning - aka the weather, let’s moan about the heat 🥵🔥☀️🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's still 33 where I am. My husband is obsessed with hot weather. He sunbathed at lunchtime and is now in the garden . I can't stand it.

Reactions: 5
It was chucking it down this morning when I went to work and still was when I left at 2, by the time I did the school run it was dry but it's definitely not hot and sultry....I've just gone to Tesco in joggers, a hoodie and trainers 🤣

Reactions: 1
Still 29degrees for me in the Midlands 😩 I like sunlight but this humidity is vile. I went Asda straight after work, bought some bits including freezer items, and it was a race back to get home before it melted 😅

Couldn't be bothered to cook, so I just had salad.

Reactions: 2
The bedroom is very warm. Not sure how well I'll sleep tonight. Looking at the forecast, it's going to be 23c at 1am. Errgghh 😩

Must have been hot today, I had one hell of a headache today.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't mind warm sunny weather, but not like it has been today. I'm thinking about buying an electric fan. Mind you, I say that every year.

Reactions: 2
Sleeping was so uncomfortable last night 😫 it was still 26 at like 10 last night! it’s cooled down to 16 here now but still feels quite muggy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m freezing again and sitting under a blanket but I still wouldn’t trade places lol.
Yes, stay under your blanket! I was a bit slow on the uptake yesterday about how dehabilitating the heat could be until I got stuck outside in it for a few hours.

I could only minimally rehydrate myself as I didn't want to be bolting for the loo on the 1.5 hour trip back home. It's fine here at the moment as I'm indoors.

You know when you're trying to focus on things and all you want to do is tip a bucket of ice over your head?

It's still 33 where I am. My husband is obsessed with hot weather. He sunbathed at lunchtime and is now in the garden . I can't stand it.
Oh god some people really love it

• Sad
Sleeping was so uncomfortable last night 😫 it was still 26 at like 10 last night! it’s cooled down to 16 here now but still feels quite muggy.
I know ☹ I couldn't get comfortable at all. Now I feel shattered, but it has started to rain. So hopefully it will be cooler. I don't mind 21 degrees but anything above, is vile, in UK.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
My toddler woke up at 5:30, normally I can get in her bed, have a cuddle and go back to sleep but her room was disgustingly hot. She had a fan on but windows were shut because she has a black out blind stuck to them. I gave up at 6 and flung her windows wide open to get some air in.

Going to celebrate when it starts raining tomorrow, take my toddler out and go puddle jumping 😅

Reactions: 3
In some parts of the UK there will be THUNDERSTORMS, YAY...

I'm off to cut the grass and do some other gardening, it's warm in my part of Surrey, bottle
of water on standby.

I've finally changed my duvet from my winter duvet to summer duvet (4.5 tog) so why on earth do I feel hotter under this new duvet?! Either that or it's just been a lot warmer today than I initially thought it was 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We had rain forecast fri-tue and now it's disappeared.😭 Just a stupid bloody sun symbol now 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.