MellySophiaMua and Costas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What kind of comment is this 😶
You’re implying that people can’t comment on others public lives without being jealous, which is a common reaction from these influencers and for the most part untrue and ridiculous.
Im not implying anything petal, however I do agree on what you said, MANY of the accounts on here are super jealous and envious of other “public” people’s lives. I think that is the only way a website like this can keep going is by giving them a place to gossip and spread rumours. The world is full of people that love to talk about other people, some find it like a stress relief from the sad lonely life they actually live I guess. Personally I’m new here and I find it super cute how obsessed some accounts are on commenting and getting “tea” on people who actually don’t even know you exists. Lol 😂 can you imagine spending your days typing away on here, hiding behind a screen saying things about people that you would never say to there face? I’m just here to catch jokes for a couple days and I’m logging out! It’s depressing reading some comments. I feel for some of the women on here seriously.

Surely that has to be a bridal package. Who’s gonna pay £2k for their Saturday night out in west end make up!
It’s £650 for a Saturday night I asked via email once.

@Its_Me

Most of these influencers seem to be deeply unhappy (I think) because they are constantly documenting their lives, advertising something, trying to impress someone - they have no boundaries. They are competing with so many others - it must be exhausting and stressful.

even the crowd is fake. It seems like an exhausting fake life stuck to your phone all the time.
But are you not stuck on your phone all the time? I just looked at the amount of comments and stuff you do!! Wow it’s wild you must have notifications on and even wake up in the night to keep up🤣 Trying to impress other girls like you that have no boundaries with the rubbish they post on here? It seems like your the one competing hunny with the other trolls on here to be “mean girl no1” lol
Don’t you find it EXHAUSTING stalking people all the time just so you can type away some foolishness? Seriously hun some of your fake comments are wild!! Drop me out love and get a real job that pays better then that counter your on.

Last edited:
Im not implying anything petal, however I do agree on what you said, MANY of the accounts on here are super jealous and envious of other “public” people’s lives. I think that is the only way a website like this can keep going is by giving them a place to gossip and spread rumours. The world is full of people that love to talk about other people, some find it like a stress relief from the sad lonely life they actually live I guess. Personally I’m new here and I find it super cute how obsessed some accounts are on commenting and getting “tea” on people who actually don’t even know you exists. Lol 😂 can you imagine spending your days typing away on here, hiding behind a screen saying things about people that you would never say to there face? I’m just here to catch jokes for a couple days and I’m logging out! It’s depressing reading some comments. I feel for some of the women on here seriously.

It’s £650 for a Saturday night I asked via email once.

But are you not stuck on your phone all the time? I just looked at the amount of comments and stuff you do!! Wow it’s wild you must have notifications on and even wake up in the night to keep up🤣 Trying to impress other girls like you that have no boundaries with the rubbish they post on here? It seems like your the one competing hunny with the other trolls on here to be “mean girl no1” lol
Don’t you find it EXHAUSTING stalking people all the time just so you can type away some foolishness? Seriously hun some of your fake comments are wild!! Drop me out love and a real job that pays better then that counter your on.
Yeh I can believe that, not that I would pay it (more so because I hate my make up being done and think I look like a drag Queen 😂) but £2k is a bit of a stretch.

@Its_Me

Most of these influencers seem to be deeply unhappy (I think) because they are constantly documenting their lives, advertising something, trying to impress someone - they have no boundaries. They are competing with so many others - it must be exhausting and stressful.

even the crowd is fake. It seems like an exhausting fake life stuck to your phone all the time.
I agree with this, I love my private life and enjoy being out and about. Living in the moment and having fun without having to take out my phone to record or take pics just to post. It is exhausting indeed.

Reactions: 2
I agree with this, I love my private life and enjoy being out and about. Living in the moment and having fun without having to take out my phone to record or take pics just to post. It is exhausting indeed.
That’s because you don’t get paid for it hun. Trust me once you start making ££££ your phone will be out taking pics rather then spending time typing on here.

I’m not sure what the 2k is for but even the 695 for part makeup is way above everyone else. I have a 16 year old do my makeup & she is just as good and charges very little (it’s her hobby and I know her mum lol).

soneone Else pointed out she doesn’t pay tax on her all earnings either.

Reactions: 1
That’s because you don’t get paid for it hun. Trust me once you start making ££££ your phone will be out taking pics rather then spending time typing on here.
There are plenty of ways to get paid than being an influencer. Not everyone is that desperate for money or attention seeking. Sounds like you are

Why are you counting up my comments? I’m not posting myself, my private life, my social life, my family, my nieces, my big wedding, my bikini shots, my (untaxed) clients.

If you put yourself in the public domain you will be scrutinised. These people are no different to z list celebrities,

If it’s offensive to you Petal, do not spend anymore time on your phone responding to us.

Go and stick your head up her a—- ! Unless of course you are M herself - but hold on she always gives herself away with her terrible vocabulary 🤣🤣

• Wow
Again someone else did the homework on her taxes in another thread, even loooked on companies house - AGAIN - PUBLIC INFO

hold on!! How do you know it’s not worth it? Just because you can not afford it? People say designer shoes are not worth it for the same reason. Don’t knock it unless you have tried it hun.
And now your talking about her paying her taxes???? I’m dead!!! Who are you HMRC?
Go to sleep hun and let it go.

you all are way to much!

Hun from the moment your finger typed the word desperate for money I can see the type of girl you are. Stop being so jealous and do something about your insecurities. Typing rubbish behind a screen to hide who you are is silly. Come on you can do better, I believe in you ♥
😂 alright you twit, when are you going to leave the site? You bash it yet keep commenting. Calm down before you have a heart attack 🤦‍♀️

hold on!! How do you know it’s not worth it? Just because you can not afford it? People say designer shoes are not worth it for the same reason. Don’t knock it unless you have tried it hun.
And now your talking about her paying her taxes???? I’m dead!!! Who are you HMRC?
Go to sleep hun and let it go.

you all are way to much!

Hun from the moment your finger typed the word desperate for money I can see the type of girl you are. Stop being so jealous and do something about your insecurities. Typing rubbish behind a screen to hide who you are is silly. Come on you can do better, I believe in you ♥
The only person who sounds like they have a chip on their shoulder here is you 🤷🏻‍♀️ you’re clearly unable to have an adult discussion without making accusatory or condescending statements.

Reactions: 3
Why you getting so upset sweetie. Hit a spot did I? Seems like your on top of all her stories ain’t ya? Change your name to Stan 🤣 this is staking though on a serious note, does your mum know your doing this? Poor Melly and all the others you troll
No but someone obviously hit a nerve with you. So desperate for fame and money you poor soul

“Tings”

I rest my case 😂🤣🤣🤣

Back to the subject - why does she charge so much?

• Haha
“Tings”

I rest my case 😂🤣🤣🤣

Back to the subject - why does she charge so much?
I know someone who is a pro artist for Charlotte tilbury and even she doesn’t charge that much. Mellys done celebs but I wouldn’t class anyway of them massively high profile. She rarely even uploads make up content anymore

Reactions: 5
I know someone who is a pro artist for Charlotte tilbury and even she doesn’t charge that much. Mellys done celebs but I wouldn’t class anyway of them massively high profile. She rarely even uploads make up content anymore
is she event the good? anyone had her do your makeup