MellySophiaMua and Costas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t someone above say she had to pay for half of that big fat wedding?

if that’s true, she wouldn’t have got any divorce money. His father would have got lawyers involved before the wedding, he is savvy.

is he still avoiding the Uk?

Why did they get a divorce? So random I came across her page and everything about him is goneeeee 😂

Didn’t someone above say she had to pay for half of that big fat wedding?

if that’s true, she wouldn’t have got any divorce money. His father would have got lawyers involved before the wedding, he is savvy.

is he still avoiding the Uk?
Yh that's normal for Greeks, traditionally the bride's family pay for it all but not so much these days... Plus the wedding was huge and really fancy, and would deffo be a pride thing for her side to pay some towards it. Like it was an amazing wedding but again shame it was to him cos of the gossip about his rep even at the reception!

And yh of course there was a pre nup but because of the violence rumours she may have got hush money or paid off to make the divorce go through quick (obvs I can't confirm that but from what I have heard).

Still in Cyprus I think, he's planning to stay from what I know.

Reactions: 1
She's SO fake. posting only her Highs, never her Lows. Her sister is actually way more real than she is.
She lives this lifestyle she can't even afford. Men fly her out to vacations.
And everyone in N London wants to be like her. DREAM ON ladies.

Reactions: 2
She's SO fake. posting only her Highs, never her Lows. Her sister is actually way more real than she is.
She lives this lifestyle she can't even afford. Men fly her out to vacations.
And everyone in N London wants to be like her. DREAM ON ladies.
I have stopped following her she is painfully boring.

If men are flying insta girls out they are want something in return & it won’t be boring stuff if you get me. What happened to the virtuous act? All gone when a free trip is involved eh ?

Does anyone know what on earth happened with her and @nicolettebella??? They were such good mates. My sister in law said they were at the same Max Factor event and she didn’t see them speak. Guess she traded in those friends for some nasty friends. Also— has anyone noticed Seda??? Wow, she’s gained so much weight. Still looks beautiful but wow!

Does anyone know what on earth happened with her and @nicolettebella??? They were such good mates. My sister in law said they were at the same Max Factor event and she didn’t see them speak. Guess she traded in those friends for some nasty friends. Also— has anyone noticed Seda??? Wow, she’s gained so much weight. Still looks beautiful but wow!
She has put on a lot but how come her stomach still looks flat she must have done some surgery?

She has put on a lot but how come her stomach still looks flat she must have done some surgery?
none surgical sculpting. Probably some fat transfer but I reckon she’s also got good genes.

none surgical sculpting. Probably some fat transfer but I reckon she’s also got good genes.
Yeh Seda isn't that big in person, I see her at the salons. She's had work, like I deffo think sculpting but angles and editing in pics is making her look curvier tbh. When I see her I'm always surprised how small she is compared to pics, she's got curves but not as extreme as on insta!

I'd say a bit heaver than before but not much. She's always had a bum and boobs so some good genes but the way her bum and boobs have gotten bigger but tummy stayed flat and waist small... That's whatever she's had done. But deffo smaller in person than pics.

I remember seeing Seda at a Salon and she was nothing like she is now! she was very slim no big ass, you. wouldn't even noticed her until she opens her mouth - common as muck! I have heard from several people over the years that her baby daddy beat the tit out of her ( very sad) these girls never show their struggles, share their life as luxuries and perfect and their poor followers getting depressed seeing all this lavish (fake) life! because they want her life.

This is the only thing that riles me is the young followers wanting to be her! These so called pathetic influencer need to influence I the right way. She is an uneducated fool, I don't care how much money you make, how self made you are when you have no education, like these girls you are nothing! This relates to this sort of person influencing in the wrong way.

I would like to add that Melly chick isn't anything specia, I see her big head and small body around all the time! ( Sorry )
I had her do my make up and my mum noticed how cake under my eyes were she's not that great at MU, very overrated. I looked overly orange in my photos lets put it that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I remember seeing Seda at a Salon and she was nothing like she is now! she was very slim no big ass, you. wouldn't even noticed her until she opens her mouth - common as muck! I have heard from several people over the years that her baby daddy beat the tit out of her ( very sad) these girls never show their struggles, share their life as luxuries and perfect and their poor followers getting depressed seeing all this lavish (fake) life! because they want her life.

This is the only thing that riles me is the young followers wanting to be her! These so called pathetic influencer need to influence I the right way. She is an uneducated fool, I don't care how much money you make, how self made you are when you have no education, like these girls you are nothing! This relates to this sort of person influencing in the wrong way.

I would like to add that Melly chick isn't anything specia, I see her big head and small body around all the time! ( Sorry )
I had her do my make up and my mum noticed how cake under my eyes were she's not that great at MU, very overrated. I looked overly orange in my photos lets put it that way.
So the thing they both have in common is that their husbands beat them. Great example of fame, no brains and only existing to attract a wealthy man!

I agree with most of what you’ve said but I don’t think people are obliged to talk about such struggles. Everyone who knows him and her will know who her daughters father is, talking out like that could put her and her girl into trouble. Not only that it might be triggering for her to talk about so I don’t blame her for not.

Reactions: 2
Who was he and what did he do?

I think they should balance out their perfect curated lives with real stuff. It’s authentic.

I don’t follow Seda but if she is as uneducated as you said how did she manage to run a business?

Who was he and what did he do?

I think they should balance out their perfect curated lives with real stuff. It’s authentic.

I don’t follow Seda but if she is as uneducated as you said how did she manage to run a business?
If you’ve been in an abusive relationship you might be a bit more empathetic. Showing a bit of balance I can agree with. But speaking out about and potentially implicating your abuser, I can totally understand avoiding.

*BTW I don’t know Seda or her ex so I’m not implying anything just speaking theoretically from what’s been said in the post above.

Last edited:
Seda’s ex is a disgusting thug who traffics humans. The worst of the worst.

• Wow
Seda’s ex is a disgusting thug who traffics humans. The worst of the worst.
What’s his name?

Did she know what he was doing when she met him? Why have a child with someone like that. Unforgivable for the daughter.

@bluerockboy I don’t know if she knew, could’ve been a mob wife situation. Turn a blind eye type of thing. She was tired of hun cheating, that is for sure. He’s aggressive, not sure about him beating her around, but wouldn’t be surprised. But it’s pretty well known amongst the community that have dodgy businesses. He does a lot of business with Albanians.

@bluerockboy I don’t know if she knew, could’ve been a mob wife situation. Turn a blind eye type of thing. She was tired of hun cheating, that is for sure. He’s aggressive, not sure about him beating her around, but wouldn’t be surprised. But it’s pretty well known amongst the community that have dodgy businesses. He does a lot of business with Albanians.
What ethnicity is he?