MellySophiaMua and Costas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and she also has a boyfriend with expensive cars
Oh how do you know this?

I did think she went Paris with a guy as she usually tags who she goes with and someone asked her if she was in a relationship and she replied she is opportunistic

Don’t these guys just cringe when she opens her mouth? She is horribly common & uneducated. A pretty face & that’s it.

Reactions: 1
Don’t these guys just cringe when she opens her mouth? She is horribly common & uneducated. A pretty face & that’s it.
I don’t think they care what comes out of her mouth as long as she is pretty and looks good next to him! He is wealthy and she is happy!

Wonder if she marry him as quickly as she married Costas?

They do care because they don’t stay. There are lots of pretty girls. She cannot play the virgin / religious card either.

Oh how do you know this?

I did think she went Paris with a guy as she usually tags who she goes with and someone asked her if she was in a relationship and she replied she is opportunistic
i think there she said "optimistic"

but she had photos in cars with her new man, and none of those were volkswagens or fords

i think there she said "optimistic"

but she had photos in cars with her new man, and none of those were volkswagens or fords
Stupid autocorrect changed it. Thank you for correcting.

I didn’t see photos of her in her man car. Wonder who he is? Hope he treats her better than her ex husband

Omg it's been a while since I been on here - loads to catch up on! Just came to see what people think of her makeup business, only 3 products in various combos and way too expensive is my opinion! What's the point of launching without a few colours at least???

I been told it's cheap crap from God knows where, I heard rumours she was doing this from people in the know ages ago... From what ppl told me it's generic makeup which you can order online with your own branding on so I dunno why she is charging £20 for a gloss. Is anyone really buying it? I wna know if it's as bad as it looks but don't wna waste my money 😂

Did anyone see her sister's story btw I feel like Melly should ask her to take it down it makes the colour combo look crap. And the gloss looks sticky, nasty orange colour lol paired with brown liner it's horrible.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s Ali Express “makeup” branded with her logo.

Lots of other insta how’s have done the same. Eg faryal (boxers wife).

I would never buy anything from someone that doesn’t have a basic education. It should be illegal to sell untested rubbish from China.

You wouldn’t know what’s inside it - & you risk putting that on your face v something rigorously tested in a lab by L’Oréal?

Omg it's been a while since I been on here - loads to catch up on! Just came to see what people think of her makeup business, only 3 products in various combos and way too expensive is my opinion! What's the point of launching without a few colours at least???

I been told it's cheap crap from God knows where, I heard rumours she was doing this from people in the know ages ago... From what ppl told me it's generic makeup which you can order online with your own branding on so I dunno why she is charging £20 for a gloss. Is anyone really buying it? I wna know if it's as bad as it looks but don't wna waste my money 😂

Did anyone see her sister's story btw I feel like Melly should ask her to take it down it makes the colour combo look crap. And the gloss looks sticky, nasty orange colour lol paired with brown liner it's horrible.
That lip combo is criminal!!!

Anyone know why the new Beirut Nights keeps closing so soon after launch?

They had a huge launch then shut down twice after.

Last edited:
Anyone gna be going to her new masterclass? £275 to see her do the same look she always does haha.

Also in case anyone cares, my friend got her lip kit and I tried it on the weekend - tbh it's bad as it looks, the dark brown liner does not blend with the orange gloss and not sure what the light brown is meant to do! It had faded/smudged on the edges after a couple of drinks and the gloss had disappeared - was hoping it might be ok but yh, defo not good!

• Sad
Anyone gna be going to her new masterclass? £275 to see her do the same look she always does haha.

Also in case anyone cares, my friend got her lip kit and I tried it on the weekend - tbh it's bad as it looks, the dark brown liner does not blend with the orange gloss and not sure what the light brown is meant to do! It had faded/smudged on the edges after a couple of drinks and the gloss had disappeared - was hoping it might be ok but yh, defo not good!
Well she charges crazy prices for her trials and bridal makeup so it’s expected her classes would be expensive. She needs to make her Dubai ticket money so she can go back in the summer to her Dubai men 😂🙈
How has she managed to get her own brand is amazing as she really isn’t a celebrity and a reality star. I always wondered how she funds her luxury lifestyle? Is she wealthy?

Well she charges crazy prices for her trials and bridal makeup so it’s expected her classes would be expensive. She needs to make her Dubai ticket money so she can go back in the summer to her Dubai men 😂🙈
How has she managed to get her own brand is amazing as she really isn’t a celebrity and a reality star. I always wondered how she funds her luxury lifestyle? Is she wealthy?
Lol I know, I know girls who paid crazy money for her to do their wedding makeup but a few of them never even got her in the end - she sends her sis so she can do TOWIE, love island, IG girls makeup instead. They pay and don't even get Melly!

Her own brand haha, I found the makeup online (even checked the ingredients and it's the same), quite a few cheap brands have the exact same formula and you can just put your own logo on it. She is overcharging by so much, other websites sell her liner for like £6!

She doesn't have a luxury lifestyle her fam are just normal, I know them. Had a rich husband she must have got divorce money from (further back in the thread if you wanna read about it) but not enough to make her rich. She just tries to look like she is.

• Wow
It’s a shame she’s scrimped on her make up line, if you’re going to do something why not do it properly?

It’s a shame she’s scrimped on her make up line, if you’re going to do something why not do it properly?
Totally agree, she could have had something good, she's popular enough and ppl are paying to get her stuff but it's sad she's basically scamming her followers.

Totally agree, she could have had something good, she's popular enough and ppl are paying to get her stuff but it's sad she's basically scamming her followers.
How do you know her?

Melissa is a beautiful girl and will use her beauty to get her places and bag herself a rich guy. She needs to get more shades for her lip liners as brown isnt everyone go to colour.

I can’t believe she sends her sister to do her clients makeup surely the clients would ask for a refund as they paid for Melissa?

How do you know her?

Melissa is a beautiful girl and will use her beauty to get her places and bag herself a rich guy. She needs to get more shades for her lip liners as brown isnt everyone go to colour.

I can’t believe she sends her sister to do her clients makeup surely the clients would ask for a refund as they paid for Melissa?
I'm not gna say exactly but socially through friends/family and some family who have business connections with her ex husband's dad so have met him a few times as well.

She is really pretty and to be fair she is nice when you speak to her but I lost a lot of respect for her/her fam when she married her ex. He had a well known rep, he's violent, no respect for women but all they saw was pound signs. And now with the rip off makeup, it's a shame what she's doing.

Lol yh but in all mua contracts they put a line about how if they can't do it they will find a replacement so ppl haven't got a leg to stand on if she does that. There's nothing you can you do when it's like a couple of days before your wedding and she drops out. Too late for you to find a different mua yourself!