MellySophiaMua and Costas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean what are the chances of her marrying another millionaire?

there are loads of pretty girls on Instagram - that are also smart and literate.

Reactions: 1
She claims she is single

defo her!! She looks just the same in real life. Im
Not gonna lie she did look good. I was hoping she would look different in real life. He was tall around 28-30 I would say maybe, good looking if you like that Greek god vibe. But you know what I found random was that she went up to the till to pay the bill?? Why?
Maybe she is under cover sugarmama lol

Attachments

Last edited:
It’s known that you can send yourself questions. I’m not sure how they do it but a lot of them do it when to address a criticism they phrase the question in a way that suits them

I was under the impression Costas dumped her.

It’s known that you can send yourself questions. I’m not sure how they do it but a lot of them do it when to address a criticism they phrase the question in a way that suits them

I was under the impression Costas dumped her.
Omg really?? I never heard that story. A friend of a friend that knows one of her “best friends” told us that she kicked him out of the house they got together because he was trying to control her. This was ages ago though. I know Mel is known for cussing him out lol .. I find that funny because she looks so sweet and innocent 😇

Reactions: 2
I somehow doubt she let him go after accepting his thug past.
Everyone loves a bad boy I guess and we all think we can change them lol. I forgot to say did you guys know she had to pay for almost half the wedding 😂😂 and his wedding band?! What a tight ass he is, I thought he was a millionaire no? Or is he a fake?

I somehow doubt she let him go after accepting his thug past.
Just because she accepted his past does not mean she will accept and tolerate anything and everything

Everyone loves a bad boy I guess and we all think we can change them lol. I forgot to say did you guys know she had to pay for almost half the wedding 😂😂 and his wedding band?! What a tight ass he is, I thought he was a millionaire no? Or is he a fake?
I know plenty of cheap millionaire's. It is really embarassing. If Melly did pay for almost half the wedding and his wedding band then I feel bad for people calling her a gold digger. She is a pretty girl and hopefully she will find happiness.

Reactions: 4
Oh wow - I guess costa father arranged for that. He seems to be the savvy one.

Melly charges £2k for makeup - she has her own money.

Just because she accepted his past does not mean she will accept and tolerate anything and everything

I know plenty of cheap millionaire's. It is really embarassing. If Melly did pay for almost half the wedding and his wedding band then I feel bad for people calling her a gold digger. She is a pretty girl and hopefully she will find happiness.
I don’t believe she is a gold digger, however 80% of woman are now. Probably some of the ones that started this feed are dying to be “looked after” lol. It’s just what everyone will say when someone gets with someone that comes across as rich. She definitely makes much more money then you think. Her master class was a sell out within a week or something like that. She had 200 tickets at £250 a head😨 you do the math!! I’m in the wrong game. I think she plays poor personally just so people like her more.

I’m highly educated, I look after myself.
I look for similar because I have these credentials myself.
The difference being I’m independent and confident without a thug money whereas Melly seemed quite keen to bag a guy she could have bragging rights on Instagram for. Different mentality.

I hope she becomes more confident being alone before the next one.

Reactions: 3
I don’t believe she is a gold digger, however 80% of woman are now. Probably some of the ones that started this feed are dying to be “looked after” lol. It’s just what everyone will say when someone gets with someone that comes across as rich.
What kind of comment is this 😶
You’re implying that people can’t comment on others public lives without being jealous, which is a common reaction from these influencers and for the most part untrue and ridiculous.

Reactions: 2
@Its_Me

Most of these influencers seem to be deeply unhappy (I think) because they are constantly documenting their lives, advertising something, trying to impress someone - they have no boundaries. They are competing with so many others - it must be exhausting and stressful.

even the crowd is fake. It seems like an exhausting fake life stuck to your phone all the time.

Reactions: 3