MellySophiaMua and Costas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely, pretty girl but nothing to write home about. I’m not sure what she looks like in the flesh but I think the work she’s had done is pretty good. The lady she used to go to used to do my lips and Botox. I don’t know if she still goes to her but she would always travel to her from wherever she was! I think my face would look near symmetrically perfect too if I had access to the money she has with these rich men 🤣
Amy has enough money on her own to be able to afford cosmetic treatments , she purchased a house in Chelsea with her own . That is 1 mil plus

Reactions: 1
Omg - he moved on quick. That little girl cannot be his unless she was born before his other marriage.

why is he living there? It’s very strict in lockdown etc - it cannot be by choice. He must be avoiding something ..

I told you he was in Cyprus 🙊 course he’s avoiding something.
But who is the older girl? Is she Gina’s from before? He said ‘our’ little girls?

Why is he on tv? He is such an attention bleep. I also don’t believe this is his happy ending - it looks like a show marriage,

That is definitely Georgina Elizabeth Mullins, the one he cheated on Melly with. Pretty sure she already had a little girl before she started seeing him so the oldest is not his

I just heard him a speaking. He sounds common. He only gets to open petrol stations because of his fathers wealth. If he had to start at the bottom he wouldn’t get anywhere.

Another rich brat.

if it’s her, why would she settle over there?

That is definitely Georgina Elizabeth Mullins, the one he cheated on Melly with. Pretty sure she already had a little girl before she started seeing him so the oldest is not his
Wasn’t she going out with Pete Wicks from TOWIE for a hot minute as well? Or am I getting her mixed up with someone else?

I just heard him a speaking. He sounds common. He only gets to open petrol stations because of his fathers wealth. If he had to start at the bottom he wouldn’t get anywhere.

Another rich brat.

if it’s her, why would she settle over there?
Why do you think 😂

Omg I just saw Melly in Harrods with this tall Greek looking guy hand in hand. She has a massive rock on her wedding finger !!!! Is she engaged to him? I was hovering around them both to listen to the conversation but it was hard. Then when I was leaving they drove past In a black lambo? Who is this guy? I need tea? :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Omg I just saw Melly in Harrods with this tall Greek looking guy hand in hand. She has a massive rock on her wedding finger !!!! Is she engaged to him? I was hovering around them both to listen to the conversation but it was hard. Then when I was leaving they drove past In a black lambo? Who is this guy? I need tea? :oops:
Interesting as she isn’t ever wearing a ring in her pics is she. What was the guy like? Old? Young? Good looking? Was it definitely her?

Interesting as she isn’t ever wearing a ring in her pics is she. What was the guy like? Old? Young? Good looking? Was it definitely her?
defo her!! She looks just the same in real life. Im
Not gonna lie she did look good. I was hoping she would look different in real life. He was tall around 28-30 I would say maybe, good looking if you like that Greek god vibe. But you know what I found random was that she went up to the till to pay the bill?? Why?

Reactions: 2
defo her!! She looks just the same in real life. Im
Not gonna lie she did look good. I was hoping she would look different in real life. He was tall around 28-30 I would say maybe, good looking if you like that Greek god vibe. But you know what I found random was that she went up to the till to pay the bill?? Why?
Because all is never what it seems!